• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I’m horribly lonely and want someone to rp with

Nagabe

I'm probably doing stuff
Good evening! I’m sadly a bit new to this rp website but I assure you I know what I’m doing! I’m interested in mainly doing MxM or FxF or... whatever you’re up for really! don’t get mad if I don’t respond to you right away please, I’ll respond when I can. I’m mostly active during nightime. Anyways, I have a small list of fandoms I won’t mind Roleplaying just like the good old days when I started out:

Undertale

Eddsworld

The promised neverland

Made in abyss

we can use oc’s for the made in abyss and the promised neverland part, but other then that those are all the fandoms I don’t mind Roleplaying. If you want there to be a certain AU or genre ( steampunk, cyberpunk etc... ) then let me know! I want it to be dramatic and what not, but if you want we can come up with a plot or you can choose one that you’re interested in that I’ve come up with! Please post more then 5 sentences tho during rp please.​

I swear, I haven't seen an Eddsworld fan in a good while! I've seen a lot of Undertale fans, though.

Either one of those I can do.

I swear, I haven't seen an Eddsworld fan in a good while! I've seen a lot of Undertale fans, though.

Either one of those I can do.

omg lol this is the 4th time out of my 3 year rp spree that I met someone else that was interested in Eddsworld! I know undertale is really popular at the moment, so why not just do and Eddsworld roleplay together lol?

Eddsworld! That takes me back to some very good days, and amazingly I did not know that there was a fandom for it that continued, like the show, throughout the years! That is cool. I wish you folks the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back