• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I’m Here for The Cult Stuff

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
60564BFA-6499-4CAA-BDEE-6BC772A296AC.gif
Hey guys! It’s J here. Really, you can call me anything. Wolf, Pam, and J are the most common though! As the title indicated, I have some seriously high muse for cult and occult stuff right now it was sparked by the new Call of Cthulhu game probs it is fantastic I do have one sorta idea, so if you want to see it, hit me up! Otherwise, I am open to basically any suggestions. Let me introduce myself and get into what I look for in a partner!

• Please be over 18. I am almost 20. Alas I have hit that age where I feel uncomfortable roping with minors. I promise it is nothing against you all! I was in your boat once. These are just getting into some darker themes I know y’all can handle it but I’m old
  • Write three good size paragraphs at a minimum an be detailed. I like novel type details and posts, but we don’t have to reach that length. Let’s just get stuf to work with and progress
  • Try to be active!-I am a fairly busy gal. I and a senior double majoring (history and biology) with a potential double minor (poli. Sci and security and intelligence) (I have one now).On top of this, I play in three school bands and work two campus jobs. I understand if you get busy or forget to reply. Just let me know what’s up
  • Romance is not a must- I am a disaster aroace myself. I can get romance but none of the other stuff. So let’s avoid that or fade. We can do romance though!!
  • I play mostly male characters. For pairings, FxM and MxM are all I’ve done for obvious reasons. Have more FxM experience
  • TALK TO ME- I have no social life outside of this site. I like to think I’m a chill person. I also like to think that successful rps have. Lot of OOC chatter. Tell me about your day. Send me memes or weird video you found on the internet. Vent and over share! It’s why I’m here. Pus I live for random 3 am character headcannon and cannon rants. See something that reminds you of our characters or rp? Send it!
  • I prefer PM’s on site but can be persuaded to do email(no discord please I hate the character limits and don’t have one anymore)
Did you survive? Well I’m sorry I made it so long! I like to clarify things in the beginning! I promise I really am a chill person. Interested? Hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back