• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm Grown Now - College/HBCU Plots (MxF)

KingsRock

a5a4265a846d43866595395d826180ad8adfe6fc.gif

Going to try and keep this as short and simple as possible! I'm all caught up on my college-based television shows (Grown-ish and All American/All American Homecoming) and am really wanting to do a 1x1 College RP. Bonus points if we get to make it into an HBCU one. I have an interest in primarily playing a male character against a female one.

We can discuss more into detail via PM or potentially Discord, but I'll give you a momentary spill about myself as a writer. I am capable of typing multiple paragraphs, playing a variety of characters (both main and side), and I enjoy going deep with a plot. I don't have many triggers, but we can discuss what works and what doesn't.

Some themes we can explore are as follows: romance, friendships, family problems/trauma, love triangles, class differences... the list goes on and on.

So, if you are interested, react or reply here. You also can shoot me a PM. Talk to you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back