• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm Getting Back Into the Swing of Things (1x1, Undertale)

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "MORE people doing Undertale?! Omfg...." But please just hear me out here.

After a while of not being into Undertale anymore, my brother tells me he wants to play the no mercy run with me and I remember why I love that damn game so much. Then I got the soundtrack on my computer...and now I'm resetting and I'm going to do Pacifist. So, uh, basically what I'm saying is...this game is totally played out but if there's anyone else out there who isn't sick of it yet, the flexible King of Indecisiveness (me xP) is here. 

Alright, rules time, yeah.

-No one-liners. I'll try and match your length but my usual length is two paragraphs. It can be short as long as it's not one-liner-short.

-No 18+

-No pedophilia (i. e. Asgore and Frisk. Frisk is a child Asgore is an adult. I rest my case.)

-I don't do AUs usually. There are a few minor exceptions to this rule...

-I prefer MxM or MxNB, the pairing has to be really good for it to be an MxF or FxNB, and I very rarely do FxF but I will if you have a plot. (M = Male, F = Female, NB = Nonbinary)

-No OCs. This includes OCxCanon.

-If you've read this far, tell me your favorite Undertale character (mine is Papyrus)

-I LOVE platonic (aka no romance) RPs so if you want to do that, I'm fine with that, too! Of course, I also like romance, if you want to do that.

-I don't believe that Chara is evil and I won't RP them as evil unless the plot/mini plot/AU calls for it.

-Frisk will always be Nonbinary in my RPs. Always. I can't say the same for Chara, but Frisk will always be Nonbinary. This is not up for debate. If you don't want to play Nonbinary (they/them pronouns) Frisk then you should play a different character with me.

Alright, time for plots, favorite ships, and mini plots!

Plots (Any and all of these plots can be changed and added to! I'm a flexible person)

The Love That Ended the World

Main Characters: Chara, Flowey

Where It All Starts: RUINS

Tags: MxNB/M/F, no mercy, EVIL!CharaxFlowey

My shoes against the hard floor. I just murdered my own mother. But it would be worth it. To gain power. It's always to gain power. Oh, do I love power...and then I heard a familiar voice. "Howdy, Chara. I saw what you did." I looked at the small, yellow flower. "Hello, Asriel. Nice day, isn-"

"You killed mother." he said to me. "Sure. As I was saying, isn't-"

"You must have gotten a lot of LOVE from that...listen...we should team up. Just you and me. Like old times." He smiled an empty, tortured smile. "We'll turn them all to dust." I smiled back. "That's a wonderful idea!" he cackled.

If You Stand Next To Me, I'll Die Happy

Main Characters: Undyne, Frisk

Where It All Starts: Waterfall

Tags: Platonic, sad, neutral run

Papyrus didn't respond to any of my calls. He didn't come to our meeting. We were supposed to...to meet. Why didn't he come? But when I saw your face...I saw the dust on your hands. I knew that you killed him. And I would not less this senseless murder go unpunished. But you spared me. And now I don't know what to do. Why did you spare me...but not Papyrus? Why did you kill everyone, all my friends, all my family...but not me? Why didn't you kill me?

(Technically, this could be centered around any of the main characters, excluding Sans, but I thought it was most interesting with Undyne. I'm open to doing it with any of the main characters, though!)

My Insanity Fuels My Nightmares

Main Characters: Sans, Papyrus, Temmies

Where It All Starts: Temmie Village

Tags: Platonic, horror, alternate name Death by Temmie, pacifist/neutral

I stepped on the ground and gasped. All around me...THEY WERE EVERYWHERE. Temmies. Vibrating. I had to get out of there somehow but there was no escape. A wave of small, white, furry creatures washed over me as they yelled things like, "Cute!" "Nut cute!" "Tem like skelton!" and other horrifying death threats. Papyrus giggled, Temmies covering him, too. "ISN'T THIS FUN, SANS?" he asked me. All I could muster in response was, "no."

(I know the name doesn't make that much sense but I wanted it to be something that wouldn't give away that the plot is actually about Sans freaking out over Temmies. xD)

Mini Plots (I'm open to other ideas, this is just what I could think of off the top of my head)

Young AsgorexToriel, like when they first met, long before Asriel.

Papyrus makes friends with Asgore and learns some of his dark secrets. (Can be romantic PapyrusxAsgore or just platonic)

The day-to-day activities of MTT Hotel. Including the whole shebang: Customers, coworkers, and an annoying boss!

ONLY PLOT THAT ALLOWS OCS! A new human falls into the Underground and they remind Flowey of Chara so he guides them through the Underground (please note: I don't have any Undertale OCs so you'd have to play the human, with me being Flowey, this can be romantic or platonic)

My Favorite Ships (I'm very flexible, these are just my favorites)

AsgorexSans

SansxFlowey

SansxGrillby

MettatonxPapyrus

PapyrusxAsgore

AlphysxUndyne

CharaxFrisk (I guess this is the one exception to my AU rule because for this we would do an AU where Chara and Frisk are older)

SansxAlphys

Least Favorite Ships (I actually refuse to RP these ships so please don't ask)

SansxFrisk

SansxChara

ANY incest pairings (PapyrusxSans, AsgorexAsriel, etc)

ANY AU characters x themselves (Underswap!SansxSans, Underfell!PapyrusxPapyrus, etc)

Heyoooo, I would totally be interested in an Undertale roleplay! I do have a small concern though: do you typically write in first person, or would you be able to do third person? First person gets a bit too confusing for me lol

My favorite character is also Papyrus!! I'd be totally down for that Undyne and Frisk neutral run plot, Papyrus and Asgore being friends, or the MTT resort mini plot! These all sound like great ideas to me! 

Heyoooo, I would totally be interested in an Undertale roleplay! I do have a small concern though: do you typically write in first person, or would you be able to do third person? First person gets a bit too confusing for me lol

My favorite character is also Papyrus!! I'd be totally down for that Undyne and Frisk neutral run plot, Papyrus and Asgore being friends, or the MTT resort mini plot! These all sound like great ideas to me! 

I always do third person always and forever no matter what.

I'd be totally willing to double, if you want to. xD I'll PM you and we can work everything out!

I know it's been months since this was posted but I wanted to say that I'd enjoy doing your mini plot where Flowey guides an OC, or the Love That Ended the World if Flowey doesn't die in the end like canon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back