• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm craving something cliche :3 (vampire x human)

Luxii

Mother of Kitties

Hi everyone!

I'm really craving a vampire x human (M/F) pairing. I don't care which I play but I would like to play a female. I know this is vastly overplayed but I want to indulge this little guilty pleasure
xD

Setting would be present day, maybe something akin to Underworld? I also like the idea of human blood slaves... Let me know your thoughts!

Any way I consider myself intermediate/leaning advanced sometimes. I usually can reply several times a day. Character sheets really aren't my thing - I like to explore the character as I write. Would like to create a detailed world with many NPCs that we could both control to further the plot.

Thanks for checking this out! Let me know if you are interested :3

I'd be up for the vampire blood slave thing! And I am intermediate to advance, replying several times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back