• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm Bored

MikeIsAlive

Previously Rabbid
Hello people of Earth! I am Rabbid! Now then, let me explain my amazing stuff that I will explain.

I am 14 years old, almost 15, yada yada yada. I'd prefer a female partner, but anybody will do. I'm open to anything you want. Do you have an idea for a comic book RP? I'm up for it! Romance? Count me in! Sci-Fi? You probably get the point.

If you believe that you are worthy enough to partner with ME, please either comment below or PM me. Now then, I'm waiting for you.

I would like to try and RP with you! Sadly, I've run out of ideas to RP at the moment...

When my 24 hour period is over and done with I'll certainly PM you so we can discuss this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back