• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (I'm begging you) one x one (to be my escape)

Savemexx

I’ll do whatever it takes even if it kills me
Hello there all!

My names Rebecca, but you call call me Becca, Bec, or hey you.
I'm twenty four years old, employed both full-time and part-time, a proud dog mom, and an avid roleplayer. I have been roleplaying since around 13-14, back when Neopets was the place to be (Is it still?).
Lately, despite my busy life schedule, I have been wanting to get back into roleplaying heavier and wanted to expand to have a few more partners

What I am looking for/expecting;

One. Someone who will like to explore different plots and twists with me. Please do not make me do all the work, because I will eventually resent you. Yes I'm a resentful bitch at times. XD
Two. Someone who has little to no limits. I like mature content in my roleplays, I curse like a sailor, and I think romance and violence make a roleplay interesting. This is something I am no able to compromise on.
Three. I like to either play female or double. I will not just play a male character.
Four. I play over email or PMS. Forums are not my things and Discord freaks me out. Sorries.
Five. Someone who can reply at on the minimum 2-3 times weekly.
Six. A few paragraphs per post. I don't expect a novel, but I can be a little detailed at times, and would like someone who can help me with all of that.

What I do;

I stick to modern settings. No fandoms. No anime. No glowing vampires. No Werewolves. No gifted kids. No magic. No history (because despite loving it, its not my strong point in roleplaying)
I also am comfortable doing female x female but have little experience with male x male. I do prefer male x female. (Just in the roleplay world!)

- Abusive/Toxic Relationship
- Master x Slave
- Prostitute x Client and/or Cop
- Teacher x Student
- Stalker x Victim
- Kidnapping
- Older x Younger
- Ex x Ex
- Addict x Sober
- Recovery treatment center (either mental health. drug and alcohol, or co-occurring)

^^

I know this is a little vague and there isn't much listed. But, I love combining things up to create something that will blow your mind.

Please PM if interested!

Oh my gosh... I would love to role-play with you, with either Teacher x Student, Kidnapped, Stalker x Victim, or Recover Treatment Center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back