• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'm back and looking for a couple roleplays!

YaoiHands69

Magical Daddy Inspiration
Hello! My name is Lala and I've role-played for 10+ years now. I used to be pretty active but life kinda got in the way and took me out of the game for a bit. But I'm trying to get back into it again since I have no hobbies lol I do work a full time job, so I might not be able to answer much during the day, but most evenings I am able to!

Right now, I'm looking for some good slice of life RPs! I do fantasy as well but I have one big one that I am doing else where that has filled that need for me.

I don't do fandom roleplays, but I'm sometimes okay with doing RPs based off of other plots, just as long as the original characters aren't involved in it.

Things I like

Romance is a must but does not have to be the only plot point! and I only do M X M. Side characters can be whatever, i can play anything. I've just always preferred male couplings as my main focus.

I would love to get a good solid paragraph when we respond. While I understand small replies happens, one liners bug me to know end because I feel like it moves nothing forward. I love planning with my partners too. I'm completely open to us chatting on where we want it to go, and things we like and don't like in our RP, the whole things. If I get into a RP a lot I sometimes make pinterest boards or playlists :)

I love angst, and I do make my characters have a lot of baggage, but I always try and give my characters more than just that. I love complicated characters, but I do try and make characters appropriate for each roleplay

Most of the time, I do make my face claims of Asian decent unless it doesn't make sense.
I also like to make my characters a little gender fluid. It depends on their personality, but it is a thing I like to do so I don't like to fall into the "top"/"bottom" tropes.

<3Anything to do with Japan

<3Kpop
*Note: I don't like to do real person RPing (where we roleplay actual band members). But using ideas based on songs, music videos and using band member as face claims I'm totally cool with. I'm also kinda new to it

arranged marriage

Single parent

Secret relationships

Roommates

Forbidden romance

Best Friends

Age differences

Plots revolving around figure skating, sometimes dance

Couples getting divorced

the list can go on and on

Just PM or leave a comment if you have any questions or want to come up with something!
Hope to hear from you!!​

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmm I think I have been hooked by the potential of gay overload UwU I have a marshmallow of a character I would love to give some exercise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back