• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm a sucker for romance.

Luna Malveaux

Ten Thousand Club
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

I'll just get straight to the point.

I'm looking for a couple 1x1 partners since all of my other's seem to have disappeared on me :'D

I don't mind playing the male role, but I've had to do it so often I'd really like if my partner would. If not it's perfectly fine~ (I don't mind doing a fxf rp~ I can also attempt mxm, I just might not be the best at it)

Oh, right, I can double if you'd like, no problemo.

Okay, so I guess some of my preferences when it comes to rp's/partners:
1) I'd like at least more than one sentence per post. I'm not asking for you to write 3 paragraphs, heck the most I can do is 1, maybe 2.
2) I'd like at least 1 or 2 replies a week. If something comes up that's fine, just tell me :3 I understand if life happens or you just can't seem to make a post, no pressure.
3) I'm not super picky about grammar, as long as I understand what's being said.
4) Misspellings are perfectly fine too, all that matters is that I understand what you're trying to say.
5) I'd prefer to do the rp in a pm
6) Might add more, it's 6 am, i'm tired, I don't know why I'm awake.

Alrighty~ So onto the pairings!~ (Ones I'd prefer to play will be in bold)
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Familiar
x Sorcerer
Bad boy/girl x Nerd
Popular girl/boy x Bad boy/girl
These are just the ones that popped into my head. If you have any suggestions feel free to ask~

I'd love to brainstorm plot ideas with my partner, but if you'd prefer I be the one to come up with something, or you already have a plot idea in mind, just say so~ I-It's not like I wanted to communicate with you. B-Baka.

If interested, you can reply to this thread, or pm me~

Last edited:
I usually only play female characters (not that good at males yet ;w;) but if you're ok with that, I'm down for the popular girlx Bad boy pairing! and also the familarxSorcerer pairing!

I usually only play female characters (not that good at males yet ;w;) but if you're ok with that, I'm down for the popular girlx Bad boy pairing! and also the familarxSorcerer pairing!
No sweat, I'm perfectly fine with playing the male character~ Pm me and we can get this thing started ;D

Dude, me too!!!
My males are legit crap but if you’d wanna take a break and do f/f story let me know!! Or if maybe you’d just wanna take a break from writing and just want to talk;don’t hesitate to message me!! (:

Dude, me too!!!
My males are legit crap but if you’d wanna take a break and do f/f story let me know!! Or if maybe you’d just wanna take a break from writing and just want to talk;don’t hesitate to message me!! (:
Ayy I don't mind a f/f! I rarely get to do those so I'd be more than happy to! Why not chat and rp? I like getting to know the people I rp with :o

Last edited:
Hiya! I'm very much interested in your Vampire x Werewolf pairing. fxf if your down for it? I have a few ideas, and if you've got a few ideas of your own we could come up with something grand? XD

Hey there! I’m way interested in writing with you c:
I’d love to do vampire/human or familiar/sorcerer if you’re still interested! F// is my preference if that’s cool <3

(psst I haven’t hit 10 posts yet, so if you’re interested it’d be awesome if you could pm me c: )

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

I'll just get straight to the point.

I'm looking for a couple 1x1 partners since all of my other's seem to have disappeared on me :'D

I don't mind playing the male role, but I've had to do it so often I'd really like if my partner would. If not it's perfectly fine~ (I don't mind doing a fxf rp~ I can also attempt mxm, I just might not be the best at it)

Oh, right, I can double if you'd like, no problemo.

Okay, so I guess some of my preferences when it comes to rp's/partners:
1) I'd like at least more than one sentence per post. I'm not asking for you to write 3 paragraphs, heck the most I can do is 1, maybe 2.
2) I'd like at least 1 or 2 replies a week. If something comes up that's fine, just tell me :3 I understand if life happens or you just can't seem to make a post, no pressure.
3) I'm not super picky about grammar, as long as I understand what's being said.
4) Misspellings are perfectly fine too, all that matters is that I understand what you're trying to say.
5) I'd prefer to do the rp in a pm
6) Might add more, it's 6 am, i'm tired, I don't know why I'm awake.

Alrighty~ So onto the pairings!~ (Ones I'd prefer to play will be in bold)
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Familiar
x Sorcerer
Bad boy/girl x Nerd
Popular girl/boy x Bad boy/girl
These are just the ones that popped into my head. If you have any suggestions feel free to ask~

I'd love to brainstorm plot ideas with my partner, but if you'd prefer I be the one to come up with something, or you already have a plot idea in mind, just say so~ I-It's not like I wanted to communicate with you. B-Baka.

If interested, you can reply to this thread, or pm me~

Hello hello! I’m Jenny~! I’m fairly new so I can’t PM just yet. I love romantic roleplaysss! I’m totally alright with roleplaying a male, I’ve gotten lots of practice ! I am in need of a 1x1 rp partner as well so, I hope to hear from you~!

Craving a MxM pairing. I have a new male character that I am really itching to play with. OR I can do a vampire / human thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back