• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I'm a simple girl. Looking for plots relating to Tokyo Mew Mew, Future Diary, and a few others!

Kannachu1223

Sleepy Fluffer
Hello. I'm shortening my search in search for someone to fill certain cravings of mine! c:

Let's get this out of the way. c:

Rules:
- Please be 18 or over. I prefer to roleplay with other adults. Sorry if that upsets anyone.
- I mirror posts, so if you write one paragraph, I will too. If you write a lot, I'll try my best to do so also. c:
- I am ditch friendly. I understand things happen. I also understand if you need a few days off. Tell me or not, I will understand.
- I can play many characters. mxm, fxf, or mxf. Any and all genders. I'm also fine with poly relationships.
- I'm looking for a more romance-based roleplay with other elements added on. Romance doesn't have to be the only focus, but I want it included.
- PM me with what you'd like to roleplay. Asking what I want is kinda useless when I already wrote it here. So tell me what on here catches your eye. Posting here is only for bumping for me!
- Equal love for characters! If we double, and you only focus on your girl, I will get a bit irritated. It's fine to love your oc, but if that's your only focus, then it gets boring. I will adore all of our characters.
- For any death-related plots, I'd like a slight supernatural element. Doesn't have to have vampires. But I hate the idea of putting so much thought into a character, only to kill them off for good. So after the plot is done, I'd like a way to bring them back. Now, I don't mean everything's perfectly fine again. This adds an emotional tone, since all these characters will need to cope with the fact that they died, along with the pain they felt. However, Killing off nameless or just pointless characters is 100% okay and encouraged!

What I am looking for:

Almost all of these will be oc-based, but some I could be easily convinced to do canon x oc, or even a mix of stuff.
** - Craving the most

Tokyo Mew Mew

For this one, I'm looking for an oc-based roleplay. You might convince me to add in a canon or two. I do, in fact, have a weakness for Kish/Kisshu(God forbid "Dren"). But, that's not needed. I want us to build a team, an enemy, and just have a stereotypical magical girl plot. Maybe with an added twist. Currently, the only idea plot-wise that I have would be a next generation type thing in a way. So it would not use canon characters. Ryou had a set of two twin grandchildren. One was praised for their brilliance, while the other felt left out. The two loved to do experiments, and found a way to recreate their grandfathers Mew Project. However, the two got into a fight. Perhaps something more happens, and one makes his own team of Mews, who end up being more like a gang or mafia. Not good. So their twin makes a gang of mews to protect the city from them. Just an idea, I could work with anything for this!

Repo! The Genetic Opera **

Like Tokyo Mew Mew, I want an oc-based roleplay, following the plot. I'd love the idea that the father/repo man of the story had two twin girls, who both take on Shilo's role. Perhaps there is a strain or trouble since one is rebellious and one is very obedient. Still brainstorming here, but feel free to give ideas! I'm also down for adding a very slight supernatural twist to this somehow.

Future Diary

In this oc-based roleplay, I'd love to genderswap the roles. A nerdy girl ends up stuck in this killing game, with her stalker keeping her safe. I'd love for us to build a world with this. Lots of emotional moments, and I'd love some comedy in small areas. My only thing is that I'd love to play the main girl. In return, I do have a male villain character in mind. c: And the female idea I have for the main character is not that much of a pushover, so rest assured!

Danganronpa

Like the rest, I'd love to just make our own killing game. Perhaps with a slight supernatural twist. I've been dying to have a useless-to-the-plot(until maybe the end) immortal character, but it would be very controlled. Of course, that's not totally needed. But I'd love to brainstorm ideas!

Kiznaiver

I'd love to do a plot based on this. A group of people get chosen for this experiment where they share pain. Chaos ensues.

Pokemon **

Lastly, I might be a little picky here. This one will take the most effort, but could totally pay off. I want to basically create our own region. Doesn't have to have new pokemon unless you wanna help me design stuff. But this would require a lot of work. Gym leaders, Elite Four, A champion, an evil group, a rival, a main character. All this and more! If you're dedicated, I'd love to create our own pokemon world! c: I have lots of ideas for this.
(Especially if the main character's rival or friend traveling is a bit of a stalker.)

Last edited:
*Slides in* DID SOMEONE SAY AN ALL ORIGINAL POKEMON OR DANGANRONPA PLOT? If so I’m in :) The magical girl plot also sounds interesting but unfortunately I have not seen Tokyo Mew Mew yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back