I'm a noob

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Everyone has to start somewhere, and you couldn't have picked a better place to do it! :3
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Wow u wept that fast
Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Everyone has to start somewhere, and you couldn't have picked a better place to do it! :3
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Hi

Well met, noobish one! *hands over welcome balloon*
I'm Sibelle, I hope you have a fantastic time here and find the site to your liking. There's a wide range of roleplays, so I'm sure you'll find something you want to get involved in, but if you've never done "anything" like this before (does that mean roleplaying? As in you're new to the hobby?) I suggest dropping by the Roleplay Discussion & Advice forum. Read through a few of the threads, ask any questions you might have. Welcome to RPN :)

what do I do ???
If you've never RPed before, I'd recommend checking out the site rules and guidelines to give you some advice on what to expect, check out some threads to see what it's all about, and maybe even create your own "searching for a partner" thread to kick start some RPs of your own!
If you have any questions there's moderators and helpers to help you out in the site questions and information section :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back