• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ilvermorny: Magic Days

Ana-Kitsune

Sage In the Making
Ilvermorny.jpg

"Welcome one, Welcome all! today is the day that we all begin our lives together in the wonderful world of witchcraft and wizardry! You are now entering the halls of the school Ilvermorny and entering your life as a student here. I am so excited to see each of your happy smiling faces for the first time of many times. Today we welcome you as newcomers, tomorrow we welcome you as old friends! This is a journey of a thousand miles and as all good journeys do, it begins with one step. Step across the threshold of the school and your life as a wizard or witch shall begin!"

As you step into the school you are greeted by a long hallway, at the end of the hall is a large circular room with a Gordian Knot on the floor. Ilvermorny crest.jpg

Four large wooden carvings face you as many eyes watch you from above.

One by one you step onto the Gordian Knot on the floor and are sorted based upon how the statues react.

• Horned_Serpent_ClearBG_2.pngHorned Serpant- The crystal in the carving's forehead glows.
  • Wampus_ClearBG_2.pngWampus- The carving roars.
  • Thundebird_ClearBG_2.pngThunderbird- The carving beats its wings.
  • Pukwudgie_ClearBG_2.pngPudwudgie- The carving raises its arrow.

Once I get enough people to want to join I will create the main page.

Disclaimer: Since Ilvermorny is something that does not have a lot of information I will be mostly winging it. However if you guys notice that I made any mistakes please let me know so that I can correct it!

PLEASE let me in on this. I do have a crazy work schedule though, so my posts/responses will be at odd times sometimes. If this is a deal breaker I totally understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back