• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Illustrious Lives: Celebrities (OC's only) and Fans | Closed

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=tabs] background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px black dashed; color: black; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; width: 150px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: black; color: white; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Plot) (show tabsContentPlot) if (eq ${currentTab} Links) (show tabsContentLinks) [/script]
tumblr_opcqczjHf81uwzs06o1_500.jpg
Illustrious
Lives

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Rules

[div class=tab]Plot[/div]
[div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;"]Links[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules"]
  • Only one role per person
  • Realistic face claims only
  • Must have a Discord available for OOC
  • No perfectly perfect characters
  • No god-modding, powerplay, or spotlighting
  • Respect the admin, or appointed mods
  • Have a form ready within 3 days of joining
  • Be active, literate, and kind to others
  • Closed
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlot" style="display: none;"]
In Heavenfall, Iowa, the three known faces of well-respected and reputable celebrities take their vacation, facing the bracing winter in the same luxury log cabin they always rent. Each coming January is the same. After New Year's, the idols fly out to their private childhood holiday spot, expecting the tranquilizing peace and calm that comes with escaping the popular scene. But what happens when a new owner takes over their popular spot, only to mess up their reservation? They show up, only to find three strangers kicking back in their log cabin. To be fair, it wasn't their fault.

They didn't know that it was their place every January. But how will this go down? Will they agree to split it? Will they demand to have their appointed time alone? Or will they end up intertwining as friends, and perhaps even more? Oh, and did I forget to mention that these three happen to be entirely smitten fans?

I'll be taking the role of one of the three celebrities. There are three celebrities, three normal folks. So far we need two more boys. One celebrity, one regular.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentLinks" style="display: none;"]
Links

Discord: Here | Characters: Here
[/div]

Code by apolla apolla
[/div]
Rules
  • Only one role per person
  • Realistic face claims only
  • Must have a Discord available for OOC
  • No perfectly perfect characters
  • No god-modding, powerplay, or spotlighting
  • Respect the admin, or appointed mods
  • Have a form ready within 3 days of joining
  • Be active, literate, and kind to others
  • Closed

Plot
In Heavenfall, Iowa, the three known faces of well-respected and reputable celebrities take their vacation, facing the bracing winter in the same luxury log cabin they always rent. Each coming January is the same. After New Year's, the idols fly out to their private childhood holiday spot, expecting the tranquilizing peace and calm that comes with escaping the popular scene. But what happens when a new owner takes over their popular spot, only to mess up their reservation? They show up, only to find three strangers kicking back in their log cabin. To be fair, it wasn't their fault.

They didn't know that it was their place every January. But how will this go down? Will they agree to split it? Will they demand to have their appointed time alone? Or will they end up intertwining as friends, and perhaps even more? Oh, and did I forget to mention that these three happen to be entirely smitten fans?

I'll be taking the role of one of the three celebrities. There are three celebrities, three normal folks.

Links
Discord: Here
Characters: Here

Last edited:
Parallax Parallax is there anything i should consider, before planning my character?
You'll be friends with one other female and one male. The celebrity you choose to pursue, should you do so, will have their details revealed in the CS thread which I'll be making today. I can give you information and pictures about the cabin. Also one of the 'normal folks' would have to have come into some money, or already be well off to have rented out this cabin. So that's another thing to consider.

I'm deciding between two characters at the moment so if there's anything specific needed let me know and I can use that in my decision... they're both writers but have very different personalities

It looks like someone else was interested first so they can decide. I don't care either way, I can be either but if I had to pick one or the other I'd like to be a crasher.
Okay! Either way you're accepted! I posted the character thread and discord link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back