• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll Fight Knowing Nobody Knows My Name! - Superhero\Villain RP

Salex said:
"then explain the gun on your back" he said with his arms crossed and his still pokoer face @AugustineVampire @YoungX
"I don't know you, you could be an intruder. Self protection is important, right?" Nina asked with a smile. She always liked to have an argument, even if she wasn't right, it interested her to see what the other individual will answer. "It's okay, Django, you can leave. I'll handle him." I reassured him.

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty, Django didn't want to deal with this whole scenario. So he thinks about what he could do about it in the first place. Then he decides to whisper to Nina. "Look you should probably give him whatever's he is asking for. I have money in my account to support you for a lifetime."

@AugustineVampire

YoungX said:
In all honesty, Django didn't want to deal with this whole scenario. So he thinks about what he could do about it in the first place. Then he decides to whisper to Nina. "Look you should probably give him whatever's he is asking for. I have money in my account to support you for a lifetime."
@AugustineVampire
"And you think that I don't?" I asked him, "I want to see where this argument leads to." I whispered to him.

Yukari

Once again Yukari was sitting at the table within her shrine. But this time not only was her 4 students standing behind her but also the cyborg that had recentally joined them. At one point in time his name was Aidrian, although it seems now he responds to no name thought Yukari. Aidrian did not speak, he would occasionally grunt or nod his head thought. Also in front of the shrine was far different than the last time, there was 60 mercenaries standing outside of a large plane, the mercenaries had everything they needed, explosives, assault rifles, sentry's, armour. Despite the odds appearing to be in Yukaris favour she was still cautious of moving now I have not been able to have a look at how Harmony is doing since she left the graveyard, is she alright? Was she successful? Yukari pushed the thought out of her head, with or without Harmony they would complete their mission. As Yukari stood up from the table she was surrounded by her students and Adrian as they began to walk towards the plane Not only do we have the element of surprise... But if Harmony did Infact overpower the heroes then it should be a walk in the park anyway. Yukari stopped at the entrance of the plane and turned around to look at her men, she did not usually do this but she felt particularly humorous today "All passengers climb on aboard... Next stop? Stanfield!"

AugustineVampire said:
"And you think that I don't?" I asked him, "I want to see where this argument leads to." I whispered to him.
He shrugged his shoulders and whispered back. "Well alright. Go ahead," he says smiling as he just sits there waiting to see where this leads to.

@Salex @AugustineVampire

Rhosvyn said:
(Not trying to be a negative Nancy and I am not a mod for ths rp so you have no reason to listen to me if you don't want to but I have what could be seen as a solution. When you are in combat with another players character and you make a post attacking them instead of saying "I punch them in the face and it hurts them" perhaps write "I throw a punch aiming at their face intending to hurt" this avoids taking control of another's character and if executed correctly makes it move a lot smoother.
However do note it is still a problem if you dodge every attempt lol)
(I understand completely)

Harmony

I wake up in the milkshake shop the next day. I of course order another milkshake to go and I walk outside for another day.

(Open for Interact)

AugustineVampire said:
"Oh really?" She asked the suspiciously "What's your worst fear?"
"hmm... if i think about it i dont have any fears..." he said

Yappi said:
(I understand completely)
Harmony

I wake up in the milkshake shop the next day. I of course order another milkshake to go and I walk outside for another day.

(Open for Interact)
(how does a skeleton drink milkshake? wouldnt it just leak from the ribs? xD )

Salex said:
(It just kinda.... gets asorbed xD )

Salex said:
"Really?" Django asked with a curious look. "Not even one tiny little fear? It's not like your going to miss a bargain sale at Wegamans or anything."

@Salex @AugustineVampire

(Yeah I said it. Bargain Sale. xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
"You realize that that's impossible, right?" I asked him with a smile, "There's always a fear that maybe could've gone away over these years, a... fear that you thought was gone." I explained with a smirk (OH COME ON LET ME WIN A LITTLE BIT.)

AugustineVampire said:
"You realize that that's impossible, right?" I asked him with a smile, "There's always a fear that maybe could've gone away over these years, a... fear that you thought was gone." I explained with a smirk (OH COME ON LET ME WIN A LITTLE BIT.)
(The fear of boredom)

NickTonCutter said:
(The fear of the mosquito)
(he thinks mosquitos as annoyances xD )

AugustineVampire said:
YoungX said:
"Really?" Django asked with a curious look. "Not even one tiny little fear? It's not like your going to miss a bargain sale at Wegamans or anything."
@Salex @AugustineVampire

(Yeah I said it. Bargain Sale. xD )
"wait a second... sale... sale.... SALE!!! IM LATE!!! SEE YOU LATER!!!" he shouted before jumping off their window to a nearby supermarket @YoungX @AugustineVampire

Salex said:
(he thinks mosquitos as annoyances xD )
"wait a second... sale... sale.... SALE!!! IM LATE!!! SEE YOU LATER!!!" he shouted before jumping off their window to a nearby supermarket @YoungX @AugustineVampire
He looked at the hero who left with an intriguing look. "Well that was... anticlimactic. I guess he really is afraid of missing bargain sales," he jokes to Nina.

@AugustineVampire

YoungX said:
He looked at the hero who left with an intriguing look. "Well that was... anticlimactic. I guess he really is afraid of missing bargain sales," he jokes to Nina.
@AugustineVampire
"Well that was... weird." I said, taking out the money bag. "I guess I'm keeping it." I laughed a bit, "It's not much, but whatever."

AugustineVampire said:
"Well that was... weird." I said, taking out the money bag. "I guess I'm keeping it." I laughed a bit, "It's not much, but whatever."
He smirked as he looked at Nina. "Heh well in any case you wanna go have some lunch?" If anything he just wanted to relax for a bit and hang out with Nina.

(@AugustineVampire It's time for the shipping to get shipped.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back