• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll Fight Knowing Nobody Knows My Name! - Superhero\Villain RP

Yappi said:
Harmony
I go up to him in a private area and speak "You know Nick right?" I say scratching my neck
"Yes of course. He is a friend of mine. What about him?" He had quite the curious look on his face, and something tells him the advice is related to him.

@Yappi

YoungX said:
"Yes of course. He is a friend of mine. What about him?" He had quite the curious look on his face, and something tells him the advice is related to him.
@Yappi
Harmony

"Well I kinda went to his house and we talked,drank a little, and now we're dating..." I say quickly

Peace smiled at the compliment and leaned back "Take you're time," she said going over for some soda. She came back and sat next to Threat. "How are you feeling today, I have been abusing are body with alcohol," she said with a chuckle.

Threat growled "The first time I felt awful, you aren't even allowed to drink yet. You really need to-" he was stopped by seeing a man and laughed at his question.

Peace looked at the new man "We haven't seen anything too out of the ordinary. Hi! I'm Peace and this is my other half Threat, we came in just a week ago," she said drinking her soda, giving a faint wave to the new man.

@Erbrin

Anthony Reeve "Other half? Like, your twin or something? I don't know much of this town's slang, I'm getting old, heh," he'd say, raising his eyebrow and speaking with a calm tone. He didn't have much to do, until he got a text.

SXSSHWHHU
them
Goodbye.

((For a little brainteaser, put the sender of the text inside this thing: Braingle: Caesar Cipher))

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Harmony
"Well I kinda went to his house and we talked,drank a little, and now we're dating..." I say quickly
"Oh well congratulations!" Hibiki says happily to Harmony. "So then what do you need advice on?"

@Yappi

Valentina T.

"Oops! I would say sorry, but..." Valentina giggled a bit nervously. "I'm not too sorry." After all, she was just doing what a hero should be doing. Stopping crime. Still, she did feel kind of bad. Where would Siren stay if she didn't have her nest? Why did she have to steal things to make her nest? She felt a tad conflicted. Maybe...

Two women exited the locker, towels around their body. Valentina averted her eyes politely, as the two woman disappeared behind a set of lockers. Valentina began to take off her clothes when the woman who had greeted them earlier came back, with clean towels and keys for their lockers. She smiled politely and said, "Alright, you two have about 30 minutes. Then we will continue." She soon left.

Valentina continued taking off her clothing. Then she snatched up a towel, and wrapped it around her petite body.

@Abberakelaran

--

Maria C.

The elderly woman pulled Maria close to her. The woman noticed Starling's glowing eyes, and Maria could feel her shaking a bit, though the woman refused to look away. Maria was still crying, and whispering various words in Spanish.

"I cannot let you do that... I do not trust you. You do not look like any police man I have ever seen," the woman said, her lip quivering. The teenage boy took out his phone, recording the scene. Nervous chatter broke out among the people.

@JPax42

--

Hiro S.

That mad doctor had dashed off, which Hiro did not expect but nevertheless he was glad. The loon was chasing his sister though, which boiled his blood—which he could do nothing about, and that made him even more angry. So he went off in the opposite direction, simaltaneously coming up with a plan and walking off his anger. He was no good with his brain clouded.

As casual as ever, but feigning a limp, he found a nearby laundromat ran by an elderly man.

"Sir... I need... help."

YoungX said:
"Oh well congratulations!" Hibiki says happily to Harmony. "So then what do you need advice on?"
@Yappi
Harmony

"I don't know.... I feel weird, and not because of love but something else. I don't feel like I used to, I don't know anymore" I say sighing "All I know is I dont feel normally, for once I care and it scares me"

Yappi said:
Harmony
"I don't know.... I feel weird, and not because of love but something else. I don't feel like I used to, I don't know anymore" I say sighing "All I know is I dont feel normally, for once I care and it scares me"
Hibiki would take a bit of a pause then would proceed to talk. "I see... Perhaps the changes in your life have started to affect you a bit. Little by little you have certainly changed, and I've noticed. If this truly scares you then you should talk to Nick about it. One feels better after talking to their loved ones about personal issues. I've never had done this before, so I really can't offer much insight on this, but I do believe that talking to Nick will help."

@Yappi

Peace shrugged "Ya sure, he's my twin. Hey what did you get, SHOW ME THE GOODS!" She said trying to see the mans phone but being held back by Threat.

Threat held her back and looked at the man "Heh, sorry she really is a wild one." He said putting her down and sitting in his seat, putting his hands together.

@Erbrin

YoungX said:
Hibiki would take a bit of a pause then would proceed to talk. "I see... Perhaps the changes in your life have started to affect you a bit. Little by little you have certainly changed, and I've noticed. If this truly scares you then you should talk to Nick about it. One feels better after talking to their loved ones about personal issues. I've never had done this before, so I really can't offer much insight on this, but I do believe that talking to Nick will help."
@Yappi
Harmony

"I don't know anymore... maybe I'll talk to Brendon" I say chuckling "Thanks" I teleport away to the roof, I can't get my mind off Nick. I can't kill, I can't hurt, I can't even be a Cleaner because I can't stop.

Yappi said:
Harmony
"I don't know anymore... maybe I'll talk to Brendon" I say chuckling "Thanks" I teleport away to the roof, I can't get my mind off Nick. I can't kill, I can't hurt, I can't even be a Cleaner because I can't stop.
@Shammytheshamrock , anyone else

rosehearted said:
Valentina T.
"Oops! I would say sorry, but..." Valentina giggled a bit nervously. "I'm not too sorry." After all, she was just doing what a hero should be doing. Stopping crime. Still, she did feel kind of bad. Where would Siren stay if she didn't have her nest? Why did she have to steal things to make her nest? She felt a tad conflicted. Maybe...

Two women exited the locker, towels around their body. Valentina averted her eyes politely, as the two woman disappeared behind a set of lockers. Valentina began to take off her clothes when the woman who had greeted them earlier came back, with clean towels and keys for their lockers. She smiled politely and said, "Alright, you two have about 30 minutes. Then we will continue." She soon left.

Valentina continued taking off her clothing. Then she snatched up a towel, and wrapped it around her petite body.

@Abberakelaran

--

Maria C.

The elderly woman pulled Maria close to her. The woman noticed Starling's glowing eyes, and Maria could feel her shaking a bit, though the woman refused to look away. Maria was still crying, and whispering various words in Spanish.

"I cannot let you do that... I do not trust you. You do not look like any police man I have ever seen," the woman said, her lip quivering. The teenage boy took out his phone, recording the scene. Nervous chatter broke out among the people.

@JPax42

--

Hiro S.

That mad doctor had dashed off, which Hiro did not expect but nevertheless he was glad. The loon was chasing his sister though, which boiled his blood—which he could do nothing about, and that made him even more angry. So he went off in the opposite direction, simaltaneously coming up with a plan and walking off his anger. He was no good with his brain clouded.

As casual as ever, but feigning a limp, he found a nearby laundromat ran by an elderly man.

"Sir... I need... help."
Siren smiled at Valentina's giggle and said, "Ah what does it matter. I have all the time in the world more or less. I have lived many thousands of years and will likely live many many more. Besides there is a certain value in a nest built over time." When her companion undressed, she looked down at her own simple black dress. She hummed a high sharp note note and it dissolved, flowing up into a pattern of sandsized particles in front of her. It swirled for a moment as she glanced over at Valentina's towel. She then hummed a deep rumbling note, and the pattern coalesced into a thick fluffy black towel. As it formed, it dropped and she grabbed it, wrapping it around herself. Then she turned back to her companion and said, "So what is next?"

Valentina blinked. What had just happened? "That was SO cool. You're just a bundle of surprises." She picked one of the three running hot saunas that weren't occupied.

"Well, we're going to soak for a bit, get us all nice and squishy!" The dark haired girl stepped inside the sauna and got into the hot water, wildly swinging her arms at the steam before settling back and sighing loudly.

@Abberakelaran

Puppet Master walked through the streets, carrying a giant roll of thread on his back and his mask on. He walked through the streets with a hand puppet and a marionette in the other. He took out his phone and wrote "Goodbye," to a police man he didn't really now. From outside a man with a laughing mask was outside the parlor a gun pointed at the officer, shooting a bullet at Anthony.

@Erbrin

Harmony

I can't focus but I have a job to do, a mass murderer is going through here today. I need to shoot him before he gets to the mall, I see him walking to the mall. I pull out my rifle, j just can't focus. I point it at him, he has some puppet. I take the shot but I miss.

@Shammy

Anthony Reeve Anthony quickly realized the said bullet and ducked. He immediately shouted "EVERYBODY DOWN!" as he grabbed his walkie talkie. "1337 here at Julie's Pizzeria! I need immediate backup, suspected psychopath!" he'd say, grabbing his gun and shooting over his table cover.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Superheroes

Yappi said:
Harmony
I can't focus but I have a job to do, a mass murderer is going through here today. I need to shoot him before he gets to the mall, I see him walking to the mall. I pull out my rifle, j just can't focus. I point it at him, he has some puppet. I take the shot but I miss.

@Shammy
@Shammy the Shamrock @Erbrin

Puppet saw a bullet and smiled under his mask, he gave a child scream and went to the ground with crocodile tears. People gathered around him trying to calm the small child down and find his 'Mommy'. He slipped away in the confusion into an alley way.

The man at the parlor shot his gun again at Anthony with the smile mask still on his face. He continued to shoot trying to get someone. Under the mask showed horror, the man was dead but being controlled through some odd force acting like puppet on strings.

@Erbrin @Yappi

After the restaurant,Nick was leading his way back at his home starting to take his stuff in a suitcase.After all,living in a manor could be fun?With all the money made back to the old jobs,Nick could affort it pretty easily.But he only think about Harmony,and also about Ben?How this guys could have survive?For him,it was something really weird like Dr Starling.They both die two time and relive.Maybe mortality is a joke for them?

After Nick had done his suitcase,he send a message to Harmony "I'm going to the new Manor you were talking...I'm preparing the stuff! <3!"

@Yappi

NickTonCutter said:
After the restaurant,Nick was leading his way back at his home starting to take his stuff in a suitcase.After all,living in a manor could be fun?With all the money made back to the old jobs,Nick could affort it pretty easily.But he only think about Harmony,and also about Ben?How this guys could have survive?For him,it was something really weird like Dr Starling.They both die two time and relive.Maybe mortality is a joke for them?
After Nick had done his suitcase,he send a message to Harmony "I'm going to the new Manor you were talking...I'm preparing the stuff! <3!"

@Yappi
@Erbrin[/URL] @Yappi
Harmony

I ignore it as I teleport in front of the kid with the mask "Calm down... I won't hurt you" I say seeing it's just a kid (Depending on how you play you can make her insane again)

rosehearted said:
Valentina blinked. What had just happened? "That was SO cool. You're just a bundle of surprises." She picked one of the three running hot saunas that weren't occupied.
"Well, we're going to soak for a bit, get us all nice and squishy!" The dark haired girl stepped inside the sauna and got into the hot water, wildly swinging her arms at the steam before settling back and sighing loudly.

@Abberakelaran
Siren smiled and said, "Well I suppose while I am telling you all of these secrets that is one of the less important ones. I can produce sound, woven with magic, that is capable of vibrating materials apart and controlling the resultant sand. The next is mostly magic, but guided by my voice, and with that I can put that sand back together into a new shape. Of course that rather simplifies the process, and there is more that it can do, but it is rather complex. It is also not the limit of what I can do with it. I have on a few occasions before magically remade people. I have taken the very fabric of their beings and reshaped the body around the soul. It is not a simple thing to do however, and requires a rather complicated ritual." As Valentina got into the hot water Siren shrugged off her towel and shook her head, running her hands through her hair. Then she stepped to the edge of the water before dropping face first into it and submerging fully. She resurfaced smiling widely and stood in the center of the water, her dark green hair spread out over the waters surface..

Puppet fell to the ground and continued his ruse. "I want my mommy, where is my mommy," he said sounding distressed but in reality smiling from under the mask. Some thread seemed to roll out of the giant roll on his back, turning a little bit smaller. He sniffed before looking up "I lost her, she left me alone," he said still wearing the laughing mask. The invisible ghost like threads entered homeless man a little bit away, attacking Harmony with a broken bottle.

@Yappi

@Erbrin[/URL] @Yappi
Lightning was soaring through the city when she heard gunfire break out beneath her. A man in a strange mask was firing a gun into a pizza parlor. A lightning bolt struck between the man and the parlor and she emerged from it with her magnetic field active(strong enough to deflect bullets or slow them enough for her to destroy them). She flung her hand up and towards the man launching a powerful gust of wind, strong enough to fling him up and across the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back