• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll do whatever it takes to make it

Dylan chuckled softly and smiled more as Iris cuddled her "Mmm how are you?" he asked softly pushing some hair behind her ear.

Max smiled softly and kissed him lovingly running her hands back up his body before pulling him close to her.

“Tired as always. Worried about my family. Missing the other house already.... but I’ll be alright. What about you?” She murmured kissing Iris’s cheek before getting her to sit up on the bed right next to Scarlett so she could still cuddle her but she could practice her sitting some.

He smiled some kissing her gently. “You know I’m not sure I have the energy but if you take the wheel on this one I can.” He murmured against her lips

Dylan sighed some and nodded "I miss it too, we are going to get this settled. This is the orphanage Danny grew up in and Johnny knew it. We're taking him out then getting the hell out of here." he explained

Max gave a soft smile and got ontop of him but as soon as she did she got off taking deep breaths as flashes on Johnny flooded her mind. She tried to keep it to herself but soon she left out a whimper and fell to her knees.

She nodded and frowned some sighing heavily. “Be careful.” She murmured watching him reaching over and taking his hand gently watching Iris some smiling as she was holding onto her foot playing with it happily.

He frowned some and sat up “max... hey hey what’s wrong?” He murmured getting up sitting next to her but keeping his disstsnce a bit. “Look st me what’s wrong love?” He murmured watching her.

Dylan nodded some "I will babe." he murmured chuckling at Iris "I never knew something could be so adorable." he said happily watching her intently

Max frowned and wiped her eyes "Just memories....Im sorry, Ill be okay." she whispered taking deep breaths to calm down.

She smiled at her and nodded. “I know but she’s part of us so that explains all of it yes it does.” She cooed to her kissing her little nose. “Mommy loves you yes she does.” She cooed.

He frowned watching her. “No no I’m not taking that answer max that was more than just the house. What’s going on?” He muttered helping her sit up carefully

Dylan smiled more as Iris went wide eyed then screamed loudly out of happieness and started hitting Scarlett's cheeks like she was supposed to be squishing them "Well someone loves their mom."

Max shook her head again "Nothing...just everything lately. Ill be okay." she whispered trying to get away from him. She didnt want him to know about Johnny, she was worried that he would try to kill him but grt hurt in the end.

She giggled and cuddled her closer for a minute until Iris got upset and just sat there screaming "Oh pumpkin is your gum hurting again baby?" she murmured going to get her a teething ring and let her grab onto it while she carried her around on her hip, getting their stuff unpacked.

He frowned some sighing heavily "When you're ready to talk about it come talk alright? I know there's something going on love, I only want to help." He murmured kissing her forehead and went to get a drink downstairs

Dylan helped Scarlett unpack sighing softly "This room is small." he murmured as they took their things out

Max scurried to the bed and cried softly into the pillow

Johnny caught Danny downstairs and sighed heavily "Look man, Im looking for other places. This was a quick get to Im sorry." he murmured though he was lying through his teeth

She smiled a bit and shrugged. “Maybe but it’ll do. Your just spoilt cause you always get the big rooms first.” She giggled pecking his cheek seeing Iris was falling asleep on her shoulder so she gently lay her in the makeshift cot again making sure she stayed asleep while they carried on unpacking.

He just nodded a little and sighed “Alright. Appreciate it dude.” He told him while he got something to eat from the kitchen looking around beginning to remember more.

Dylan chuckled some and shrugged a bit "Well Im the biggest guy here, I need the biggest room." he explained laughing again at the face she made towards his statement

Johnny sighed some "Look man, we're gonna do a quick grocery run soon. Nothing big all legit, can you go with them?" he asked

“Whatever.... you have w baby daughter. You need the cleanest room.” She pointed out.

Danny frowned a bit rubbing his face. “I don’t know if I’m able to yet but I can go in the car at least.” He muttered getting some water and sitting on the couch.

Johnny nodded some "Sounds good, buy thr stuff or try atleast." he murmured before leaving to do whatever he wanted to do.

Dylan chuckled softly "Fair enough." he said glancing at Iris and giving a smile "You want to look around the rest of the house?"

“Not really. But you go do your exploring babe, I’m just gonna chill in here I don’t feel so great.” She murmured pecking his cheek watching him rush off to go search the house like he did with every new place.

He nodded some and sighed a bit. He wasn’t strong enough to go anywhere. Even the journey here had taken it out of him and he knew it. He got a couple snacks and began heading back up to their room going to sit with max again, leaning back.

Dylan nodded some and walked around frowning as he looked at all the rooms. They were disgusting, he wondered how long this place had been condemmed. It looked like Danny wasnt lying when he would say it was a place of nightmares.

Max jumped some as she saw Danny come in "Oh its you." she said relaxing immediately as he sat down on the bed "Danny I dont know if I can do this...."

Danny just nodded a little and frowned "I know honey, I'm gonna look at motels for us alright? I'm not gonna make you stay here." He murmured kissing her cheek and passed her the snacks.

Scarlett sighed heavily, rolling over to face the crib, cntent just to watch her little girl sleep. She was still conflicted over whether they had done the right thing and it still fetl selfish but in her head they had until she was 2 for them to make a final final decision on whether to gie her up or not and she was only just 9 months now

Max nodded softly and took the snacks "Thank you." she whispered cuddling up to him a bit "Im sorry about earlier." she whispered

Dylan came in and layed next to her making sure he engulfed her "Danny wasnt lying about this place, looks straight out of a horror movie."

He shrugged it off and lay back sighing quietly. “I don’t wanna be here much longer either. We will join them once they’ve left here.”

Scarlett smiled some and cuddled into him. “Oh yeah? What did you find?” She asked him resting her head against his chest happily. She felt safe when she was with him.

Max nodded softly and kept close to him "Okay.." she whispered kissing his cheek gently before she started to eat a bit

Dylan held her close and sighed some "A f*cking cage in the basement, walls covered in I dont know what. The rooms looked like there had been multiple people to a tiny room. I dont know how this place held up to be honest there are holes everywhere."

She frowned watching him some. “Danny never did like to talk about being a kid.” She muttered tiredly frowning hearing Iris screaming when she woke up again and went to get up to get her. “I know it hurts sweetie but mommy needs some sleep.”

He nodded and frowned some laying with her holding her close and starting to nod off barely able to keep his eyes open

Dylan nodded some and took Iris "Come here, I got you." he murmured frowning as she just screamed more struggling in his arms "Iris come on now here your favorite ring." he murmured trying to get her to take it

Max held him but frowned as he fell asleep and there was a knock at the door. She barely opened it and frowned seeing Johnny "Go away." she spat quietly glaring at him

Scarlett sighed a bit and rubbed her face "Probably needs a diaper change as well." She mumbled passing him the bag before getting back into bed to try and get some sleep.

Johnny smirked some "I was just checking up on my favorite person. Hope you like the new house.... I expect to see you in my room by 9pm... Three doors down on the right." He told her before walking off

Dylan nodded some and started to change her frowning as she squirmed more "Iris! No you cant go without a diaper!" he exclaimed quickly getting a new one on her

Max frowned and took a deep breath "No...no Im not leaving this room." she said trying to make this stop

"Don't make me force you." He snapped at her and grabbed her arm "He's still weak enough I could take him out cmpletely and you know it" He snapped at her.

Iris was squealing and trying to squirm away til she peed all over him before he got the new one on, just sucking on her teething ring and giggling at him

Max whimpered some and nodded a bit "Fine...." she whispered before pulling her arm away and closing the door crying quietly as she watched Danny sleep

Dylan groaned some "Iris!!" he whisper yelled before cleaning her up and putting a diaper on her. He quickly stripped his shirt and decided to stay that way while he picked her up "Thats not funny peeing on me like that little lady."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back