• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll do whatever it takes to make it

Iris giggled again and curled up into her dad clinging onto her teething ring and eventually falling back to sleep and finally staying asleep.

He nodded and left her to it again walking back to his room and waited for her

Max knocked on his door and whimpered as he pulled her inside and got his business done with her. She snuck back in and layed with Danny not able to sleep the entire night.

Dylan woke up in the morning smiling some seeing Iris between the two of them sound asleep.

“Dyl.... I don’t feel so good.” She mumbled tiredly while she lay there glad he was now awake.

He smiled to himself as he woke up and saw her next to him pulling her in close protectively and kissed her head but lay there happy in the peace and quiet

Dylan frowned putting his hand to her head "Whats wrong? You feel cold." he murmured wrapping the blanket around her tightly so she would stay warm.

Max held him tight and glanced at him seeing he was up "Did I wake you?" she asked softly.

She shook her head. “I just really don’t feel good.” She mumbled tiredly. “I’ve probably just worn myself out too much or something.” She muttered yawning big.

Danny shook his head at her closing his eyes again. “No I woke up on my own I think... you sleep good?” He murmured pulling her in close as possible.

Max nodded some "Yeah I slept fine." she whispered even though that was a complete lie, she didnt get a wink of sleep

Dylan nodded some "Alright babe....just take it easy okay?" he murmured kissing her forehead

She nodded and curled up a bit more under the covers going back to sleep.

Jorel chuckled seeing Dylan come down with Iris who’s hair was as messy as her dads. “Do you two not know what a hairbrush is?” He chuckled.

Danny nodded and smiled at her kissing her head. “You mean the world to me.” He murmured.

Dylan chuckled some "Look it was fine earlier, then she fell asleep." he murmured sitting down on the a chair smiling as Iris reached for Jorel

Max gave a smile "And you mean the world to me." she whispered

He smiled more holding her to him then got up carefully to get clothes so he could go take a shower but stumbled forward catching himself quickly enough

Jorel grinned and took her into his arms. “Oh who’s the cutest little girl on the planet?” He cooed to her.

Max rushed to him and helped him stay up "Danny are you okay?" she asked in a panicked voice

Dylan chuckled as Iris squealed louder then reached for his ears giving a tug "Oh Iris dont be mean!"

“Oh you’re definitely your daddy’s daughter.” He teased Dylan but kept the little girl close and played with her some.

He nodded and stood up carefully. “Moved Too quick. I’m alright.” He promised kissing her cheek and started going to the bathroom to take a shower.

Dylan chuckled some smiling a bit "You ever thought about having kids?" he asked leaning back some in his chair

Max nodded some and frowned not wanting to be left alone in that house "Could....could I sit in there with you?" she asked softly

Jorel shook his head. “Not in this life... not fair on them.” He muttered. “I know you’re both going to do the best you possibly can for her but I just couldn’t do it.”

He smiled and nodded wrapping an arm around her shoulders and walking to the bathroom with her yawning some.

Dylan nodded some "I know man, I mean if we werent in this life." he murmured chuckling some as Iris cuddled him more.

Max walked with him keeping her head down so all she could see was the floor and nothing else "Danny.....have you...have you been with other women since me?" she asked curiously "Its okay if you have, I wont be mad so you can tell me the truth."

He glanced over at her and shrugged. “Here or there as a one night stand.... I thought I would never get you back... I wasn’t about to be celibate the rest of my life.... but never anyone that lasted.” He mumbled turning the shower on carefully and made sure everything worked before stripping off to get in. He was ready to not be ill anymore and he just wanted to be able to go about his day as normal. “Why do you ask?”

Jorel shrugged. “Maybe. I don’t know... if the right woman came along.” He said watching Iris start getting grumpy and reach over for her daddy again so he passed her back for her cuddles.

Max nodded some and listened to him "I was just wondering is all." she whispered before sitting on the floor staring at him a bit before he got inside the shower "I never really had anyone solid either." she said

He frowned some sighing a bit. He wanted to know why she was so upset at the moment but every time he asked she just got more upset with him and it wasn’t helping at all. He knew it wasn’t just the house seeing as she had been this way for longer than they’d been there.

Max sat there and sighed softly "How are you feeling?" she asked poking her head in the shower watching him a bit. He was still just as handsome as they day he left to her.

He jumped a bit when the curtain got pulled but smiled at her some. “Like shit. I just wanna be better.” He mumbled rubbing at his face a little. “I just want to be able to get on as normal again.” He said to her smiling a little just watching her a bit.

Max nodded some and gave a soft smile "You will babe, I know it." she murmured biting her lip as she took in his front giggling softly "Some one has an issue." she said in a sing song voice before putting the curtain back in place.

He looked down and groaned a little sighing heavily. “You could always join me and help it out.” He called to her. They hadn’t been intimate in a few months and he was getting a bit desperate.

Max gave a small laugh and bit her lip hard. She hated that everytime she tried to be intimate she thought of Johnny...but she wanted Danny to be happy as well and for him to not be suspisious. So she stripped down and joined him kissing him softly "Okay.....just....be gentle." she whispered

He smiled kissing her softly and gently pressed her up against the wall being as loving as possible with her kissing all over her face and neck. “I love you max.” He murmured grunting in pleasure and held onto her securely.

Max closed her eyes tightly and held him close "I love you too Danny." she whispered. As they finished up she got out of the shower to dry off and gave him a faint smile as he came up behind her kissing her shoulders as he pulled her close to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back