• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll do whatever it takes to make it

Scarlett woke up a little groggy but feeling better and headed downstairs smiling seeing Iris asleep in her rocker and went over to sit with Dylan slipping her arms around him. “Thanks for letting me lie in.” She murmured resting her head on his shoulder.

He smiled happily and washed up once they were done then got out and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her back against him. “Jorel and Dylan are looking at new places for us.... they think they’ve got one. We can be there by next week. So one week and then we will be far away from this place.

Max nodded and took in a deep breath "Thats good." she whispered relaxing into him a bit "Will....will Johnny be coming?" she asked quietly

Dylan smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders "No problem sexy." he murmured giving a small chuckle as he kissed her gently "Hey you wanna do me a favor?"

He frowned some sighing heavy. “They’re trying to work something out okay? I promise you they are doing their best.” He murmured kissing her shoulder again and getting changed into clean clothes

Scarlett raised an eyebrow looking up at him. “What’s that?” She asked just taking his other arm and making him put it around her as well before going back to snuggling into him.

Max frowned and grabbed his arm some taking in a deep breath "Danny...he cant....he cant come.. I cant be in this life anymore if he is there." she told him with a small panic to her voice

Dylan gave a small smile and held her close "Could you braid my hair like you used to? Its gettin a little wild." he said before brushing his hair in her face

She smiled and nodded tiredly. “Yeah we can do that. Sit on the floor.” She murmured pecking his cheek and got him to sit in front of her so she could braid it out to keep it neat.

Danny frowned some sighing heavily. “I know but there isn’t much I can do right now. We have to time it right. Go ask Jorel about what is happened if you want but I don’t know what their plan is.”

Max frowned more and bit her lip hard "Why dont we...why dont we leave Danny just you and I together like we planned." she whispered

Dylan sat on the floor and let her braid his hair a bit "Seems like Iris got my crazy hair too."

He frowned some more shaking his head "I can't do that to them... Plus there is safety in numbers with our life... It makes more sense for us to stay love." He murmured kissing her forehead

Scarlett smiled and nodded "I've noticed... Poor thing got lots of your qualities." She teased kissing his head, frowning when Johnny walked in the room to talk about the grocery run

Max frowned and let go of him and just gave up trying "Alright.." she whispered before leaving him and locking herself in their room. She wanted to be alone at that point in time now.

Dylan frowned as he looked at Johnny frowning more "Fine....Ill go with Jorel and Jordan." he muttered

Scarlett frowned some hearing Johnny tell him Danny would go in Jordan’s place. “Alright. Let me finish this then give you the list.” She told them and quickly worked through Dylan’s hair before going to write the list of stuff they needed.

Danny frowned leaving her to it for now. She hadn’t been in this life long enough to understand then couldn’t be out on their own.

Dylan sighed heavily and shook his head some. He wanted Danny to be home but oh well. Maybe they could talk about getting rid of him then.

Max cried softly and just tried to keep herself as closed off as she could

Scarlett frowned hearing Iris wake up and she went to take them the list seeing Dylan was having a little cuddle with Iris before they left. “Teething cookies would be great but they aren’t necessary. And she doesn’t like the Store brand of baby food. Won’t touch the stuff so don’t waste money on it. Get the branded stuff.” She told him quietly.

Danny headed downstairs and got his shoes on ready to go with them waiting by the front door.

Dylan listed to Scarlett and nodded some "Alright will do." he murmured kissing her lovingly before he went out with the guys.

Max took a deep breath and frowned as she heard a knock at the door "Go away Danny....I want to be alone." she called

Scarlett took Iris into her arms and cradled her close heading out to the back yard to take a look around and see if they could make use of it at all.

Johnny banged harder and eventually shoved it open. “Come on then... time to leave.” He smirked grabbed her from behind and getting her in a position where she couldn’t fight back just dragging her downstairs and into the basement.

Iris squealed loudly and tried to squirm out of her arms wanting to be in yard and having fun but it was so overgrown that you couldnt see what might be in there.

Max whimpered as he took her and gasped as he went for the basement knowing what was down there "No...no please!" she sobbed but he soon covered her mouth so she was muffled as she sobbed loudly trying to break free.

She giggled some shaking her head. “I don’t think so sweetie. Not out here.” She cooed. “I know you’d crawl around wherever you could but let’s go back upstairs.” She smiled taking her back up to the room and let her get down to the floor and got her play mat out for her to crawl around just sitting on the floor smiling at her.

He smirked shoving her forward down the stairs and kept making her walk down until they got to the room with the large cage. “In you go my dear. You’ll get food and water.... but no more Danny. You’re not good enough for him.”

Iris crawled around then looked at her mom for a moment spacing out before squealing super loudly and crawling quickly to her falling in her lap laughing and babbling at her

Max cried more "He will find me!" she yelled trying to get out of the cage that she had spent a good portion of her life in.

Scarlett giggled cuddling her extra close, kissing all over her little face and talking to her while they played for a bit, waiting for Dylan to get back. "Oh mommy loves you so much Iris yes she does." She cooed to her, kissing her cheeks

Johnny smirked a bit and just pulled a large blanket over the top of the cage, plunging her into darkness and weighing it down with blocks so that she couldn't get it off before he went back upstairs and went to wait in the lounge, putting the TV on now they had it working

pasadena-9-month-old-baby-headshots-picture-1.jpg

Iris

Iris squealed and giggled some babbling back to her before she went quiet when she saw everyone come "Da!" she screamed when she saw Dylan come in.

Max whimpered and layed there crying quietly just hoping Danny would find her.

Scarlett looked up and smiled wide. “Oh good job princess.” She cooed. “Is that daddy? Is that da?” She smiled wider and let her go crawl over to Dylan seeing he was crouching down for her and holding his arms out.

Danny set all the stuff down on the side and went up to go see max again frowning some when she wasn’t there, searching the whole house and getting worried.

Dylan smiled widely and crouched down smiling more as she crawled into his arms "Hey there princess!" she said happily kissing her cheeks "Oh I missed you even if it was only an hour." he murmured going to Scarlett and kissing her cheek

Johnny raised an eyebrow to Danny's searching seeing how worried he looked "Everything alright man?"

Scarlett got up carefully and wrapped her arms around his waist. “Did you hear her?” She asked excitedly ‘Da!’ Iris squealed again holding onto Dylan.

Danny glared at him then shook his head. “Where the hell is max?!” He questioned.

Dylan smiled wider and looked at her with a small tear in his eyes "She said my name." he whispered hugging Iris close to him.

Johnny frowned some putting his hands up in defense "I saw her go out a little bit after you left. Said she was just gonna go in the back for fresh air. I thought she was still out there." he explained

Danny frowned and rushed downstairs to the back yard, trying to make his way around it without tripping over, calling out her name but there was no response.

Scarlett nodded smiling, kissing Dylan's cheek and holding onto him tightly as well, gently leading him upstairs. She was still trying to keep him away from Johnny as much as possible, not trusting him one bit to not hurt Dylan especially while he was still healing

Dylan went up with them and smiled happily keeping her close "I love you " he murmured frowning some as he saw Danny sprinting by asking about Max "Havent seen her up here man."

Johnny started to look around for him to seem like he cared and to make it seem like he looked in the basement so Danny wouldnt go down there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back