• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ignore the prefix. Heya

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
Hi, moonie here

I'm looking for a partner that'd like to do a f x f dark romance roleplay. Although the possibilities don't just end there, I'll do much more. It just depends what mood I'm in. I can write around a paragraph usually, two or more if I'm feeling creative.

I am looking for someone who can handle me, I can run out of steam, and I fall in and out of depressive states. That means that I won't always be available to reply, especially if depressed as I don't want to give a bad reply that's lacking. If I do happen to dip, then I will let you know.

If you don't wanna roleplay then tell me, we can either find a new plot to rp, change up the roles or just call it quits at that. I am, however, ditch friendly. It happens so much here so I don't have mucn of a choice but hey. What're you gonna do?

As for plots, I don't really have any prepared. But I do like to brainstorm with my partner so we can make an rp that we can both enjoy the experience. I haven't roleplayer properly in a awhile, so I'm very rusty. But hopefully I shake that rust off with a good partner.

I love to chat OOC so I can really get to know my partner and become a good friend with them, this way we can also discuss twists and turns for the story.

If I've missed anything then please let me know and feel free to ask if you wanna know anything more!

If you wanna roleplay then leave a comment below and I'll get back to ya. Bye for now!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back