• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern #IGNORE PREFIX# Moonies official search thread (open)

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
Hey hey! Moonie here! Back with yet another search thread...

But this one's official *gasp*
This really only means that I can recycle this one instead of writing new
ones every time I need a new partner.

So here's some stuffs about me! Although honestly, I'd just skip it.
I'm not very interesting ^-^

HOTARU 2.gif

Me!
So I've been roleplaying for around a year now? I think. Probably.
Anyways, I've found I enjoy it when it actually lasts. I prefer 1 x 1's to group roleplays, but if you wanna like form a trio then I'd be down to do that!

I absolutely love to chat out of character as I like to get to know my partner so we can enjoy each others company and create some pretty cool twists rp wise. Now the prefix does say realistic/modern but I don't just do that. I can do anything really, as long as I can be invested in the plot and the characters then I can roleplay it.

Well I think I'm gonna move on from this since I don't know what else to add, if you wanna know anything else about me (which I doubt you would) then just ask!

Now, with every partner search I've seen there has always been a rules section. Don't worry, I know it's bori- don't pull that face at me! We're doing these rules whether you like it or not.

1. I don't mind cussing at all. I do start to mind it when it's used in every sentence. Just, keep it to a minimum ^-^

2. I know we all run out of creativity and just can't find the words to fill out what our usual post length would be. I just ask that your posts be at least 2 -3 lines long.

3. Obviously, stick to the site rules. Imma just throw this into the mix.

4. I can't think of anything else. I will put new rules here if I feel like they need to be put in.

Plots! (Not very many)

I can do Fandom plots. But the characters would have to be OC. Read the next part for my fandoms!

When it comes to plots I usually like to brainstorm up plots with my partner
so we can both enjoy it. But I do have a couple of plots I made up myself so here they are:

Female 1 has been best friends with Female 2 since before she can remember. She has always been there for Female 2 and Female 2 has always been there for her. Lately, Female 1 has been feeling something more than friendship for Female 2, but won't admit it since Females 2 family have a certain dislike for that kind of behavior.

Female 1 is addicted to substances such as alcohol and drugs. Female 2 wants to help her but can't seem to get through to Female 1. Female 1 only starts listening when she gets some very bad news from the doctor.

The second plot can be changed to f x m. And I guess if plot 1 was twisted a little it could also be changed f x m, but I feel more comfortable playing f rather than m. Which is strange, since I am male...

Fandoms!

So as far as fandoms go, It's all anime related. Since that's all I really find myself watching. Not so much anymore. Here they are!

1. Danganronpa - This is my most favorite anime of all time. I absolutely love it and if you like Junko as much as I do then we'll definitely get along.

JUNKO.gif
2. Corpse party - I like this a lot. It was my second ever manga and it kept me hooked. For obvious reasons. I was 15 dammit!
CORPSE PARRTYY.gif
3. Angel beats - This is my second favorite anime. I absolutely love it, and angel is just to precious if you ask me.
ANGEEL.gif
There's probably more, so just ask me if I've heard of one since I may have.

Well that's all folks! I think. I hope so. I commend you for reading through this and if you want to roleplay then feel free to leave a comment below. Can't wait to hear from ya! Here's a cookie!

Cookie man!.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back