• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Ignore prefix) Looking for fellow Nerds to Rp with! :D

MeddleKingdom

-Introduction- *clears throat*

Hey, My name is Jessie, but you can call me Jess if you'd prefer. :)
I am 20 years old and I am looking to get back into some RP, both for fun and to get some more writing experience.

I have only a bit of experience in RPing, mostly only with close friends, but I'd like to think I have a good imagination and can have fun with an RP. I am open minded and a good listener and talker, so If you have ideas/ect. talk to me. I am friendly and like a good bit of complication in a story.

I am open to different RPs, and if you want to throw an idea, or feedback my way feel free to do so.

I can play both F and M characters, I prefer F though. My partner can play either as well. I am open, but new, to doubles. If it comes to a romance (which it definitely doesn't have to) I am comfortable playing FXM (only as M), FXF, and MxM.

I don't normally play canon characters, I prefer to make my own, but if you're into playing as a canon character I may be flexible with that, as long as I know/like them. :P

-What I'm looking for in a partner-

- Hopefully if we get on well, and we like on another's RP style we can be friends, and do many-a-great-Rp together. :csmile:

- Both F and M partners are welcome.

-No under 18 please, If you're interested in a romance plot, sorry just my preference. :(

- I like to write as often as possible, and no less than one paragraph (unless necessary to do less for story) and I'd like a partner who would do the same.

-Only Rpers with a decent grasp of grammar and english please, I want to be able to understand 'clearly' what you are trying to say/tell me. Mistakes are fine, and to be expected, but please not too many. ;)

- If you are getting bored of an RP, please just tell me, don't leave me there to stew. Better yet tell me what's wrong, and if we can fix it then great, if not then no problem. <3

- I like to chat ooc with partners too, as it can be fun and help the RP along when we know what we're both thinking.

- Can work both with or without character sheets, when used, faceclaims may be anime/real/whatever you'd like.

-RP ideas-

-Ronin Way;
Travelling Ronin partners, or a single ronin and their Ward, travelling through Feudal Japan, fighting others, taking on jobs, and fighting Yokai/demons?

-Marriage!?;
A story about two royals from previously enemy kingdoms, they both agree to put down the sword
but they must both marry off their eldest children to one another.

-Dark Magic;

A dark sorceress Dragon, in her human form until she can get to and kill
her father, a fellow dragon who took her powers from her, her only hope of getting them back?
A wannabe hero, who has accepted her quest to bring her home.

-For My Master;
A story about a Master Vampire, their family, and the new fledgling

-And She looked Beautiful (at me);
A ball, a Royal, a royal subject. They fell, even after she married the King.

-Just Like Us;
A story like that of Bonnie and Clyde, criminals, lovers, and dangerous.

(Will add more later)

-Other Rps I'm into-

FamDram

Slice of Life

RomCom

Fantasy Medieval

Sci Fi

Cyberpunk

Supernatural (not the show, just in general)

Apocalypse

:bishiesparklesr:((If I didn't mention something you'd like to Rp with me, then feel free to ask.)) :bishiesparklesl:

Last edited:

I am 20 years old and I am looking to get back into some RP, both for fun and to get some more writing experience.

I have only a bit of experience in RPing, mostly only with close friends, but I'd like to think I have a good imagination and can have fun with an RP. I am open minded and a good listener and talker, so If you have ideas/ect. talk to me. I am friendly and like a good bit of complication in a story.

I am open to different RPs, and if you want to throw an idea, or feedback my way feel free to do so.

I can play both F and M characters, I prefer F though. My partner can play either as well. I am open, but new, to doubles. If it comes to a romance (which it definitely doesn't have to) I am comfortable playing FXM (only as M), FXF, and MxM.

I don't normally play canon characters, I prefer to make my own, but if you're into playing as a canon character I may be flexible with that, as long as I know/like them. :P

- Hopefully if we get on well, and we like on another's RP style we can be friends, and do many-a-great-Rp together. :csmile:

-No under 18 please, sorry just my preference. :(

- I like to write as often as possible, and no less than one paragraph (unless necessary to do less for story) and I'd like a partner who would do the same.

-Only Rpers with a decent grasp of grammar and english please, I want to be able to understand 'clearly' what you are trying to say/tell me. Mistakes are fine, and to be expected, but please not too many. ;)

- If you are getting bored of an RP, please just tell me, don't leave me there to stew. Better yet tell me what's wrong, and if we can fix it then great, if not then no problem. <3

- I like to chat ooc with partners too, as it can be fun and help the RP along when we know what we're both thinking.

- Can work both with or without character sheets, when used, faceclaims may be anime/real/whatever you'd like.

-RP ideas-

-In the world of Supernatural, disregarding the original story, playing as oc hunters.

-In the world of Harry potter, disregarding the original story, playing as original Witches/wizards

-Two hero partners who do quests together.

- Two people in a government run testing facility, we must escape (maybe superpowers?).

-Crime fighting duo

-Mystery solving duo (not sherlock holmes)

-A knight who swore to protect the princess/prince, and after an assault on the kingdom, and the death of the king, the knight must bring them to their only known ally left.

(Will add more later)

-Other Rps I'm into-

FamDram

Slice of Life

RomCom

Fantasy Medieval

Sci Fi

Cyberpunk

Apocalypse

:bishiesparklesr:((If I didn't mention something you'd like to Rp with me, then feel free to ask.)) :bishiesparklesl:

I'm interested!

I love medieval fantasies! Would you be willing to discuss something? I might have a couple outlines we could work on, or we can come up with something altogether. I'm down with whatever.

-RP ideas-

-In the world of Supernatural, disregarding the original story, playing as oc hunters.

-In the world of Harry potter, disregarding the original story, playing as original Witches/wizards

- Two people in a government run testing facility, we must escape (maybe superpowers?).

-Crime fighting duo

-A knight who swore to protect the princess/prince, and after an assault on the kingdom, and the death of the king, the knight must bring them to their only known ally left.

(Will add more later)

-Other Rps I'm into-

FamDram

Slice of Life

RomCom

Fantasy Medieval

Sci Fi

Cyberpunk

Apocalypse

Hi there. I'm interested in doing the two heroes doing quests together.

-RP ideas-

-Crime fighting duo

(Will add more later)

-Other Rps I'm into-

FamDram

Slice of Life

RomCom

Fantasy Medieval

Sci Fi

Cyberpunk

Apocalypse

I can do scifi fantasy and slice of life

I love medieval fantasies! Would you be willing to discuss something? I might have a couple outlines we could work on, or we can come up with something altogether. I'm down with whatever.
Hi there. Yeah that sounds great, could you Pm me so we could get brainstorming? :)

Hello! I'm interested in doing something fun with you! Is there anything you're really craving but no one's mentioned it?

MeddleKingdom MeddleKingdom

Heya! M'name's Deku! I stumbled across this and figured why not say hello? I enjoy MxM to the max! I'd love to do something with you on it. Perhaps a criminal x cop ordeal? Something...taboo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back