• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Ignore prefix) Long term detailed writer

Jaivick678

BLACKJACK!
Hello! I am Jack. I am a twenty one year old guy looking to write stories with a potential partner. I am not picky about genre. I have done everything from fantasy, romance, sci-fi, horror, psychological, hi-fantasy. I give more importance to the character creation and plot twists at every turn so as to reduce drama. Of course, the characters might be dramatic and romantic only if the story is based on romance. I have attached a plot below to let you get a understanding of how I write and my length. (I am open to other ideas as well. The plot is only to show my writing style.) I am new to this site. I have no idea how to decorate and make my post look pretty.

------
Artificial intelligence is an magnificent thing to achieve. A computer that thinks and takes decision like a human but achieving that needs work. The work that even the powerful companies struggled to do except UNIQUE CORPORATIONS. A tech giant that goes by the nick name UQ reached the singularity by studying hybrid species and synchronizing their brains with the computer. The rat-human hybrid seems to be more efficient and the most talented hybrid they could achieve. The hybrids are tested under various different simulations but not physically but mentally.

The UQ headquartered at Moscow had a secret underground basement which is completely sealed from outside world and the scientists worked in various shifts. The tests are done by simulating the complex environment and critical situations inside the hybrids brain. (Assassin's creed). The hybrid's once done with the tests are given a dose of sleeping pill and took to deep sleep. They never experienced other than the dream world. The hybrid's were super intelligent and psychic but died soon in a year or two the more they think. The main reason they were always put to sleep is that because of their psychic nature and their magical behavior. The simulation simulated the pain, emotions, death, sorrow via linking the brain to the simulation. If the hybrid dies in simulation, it's brain dead in real.

The test today was for Experiments fourty one and thirty seven. The environment and the task were already coded in their mind. The environment is set with a medieval fantasy where random creature walked around the world. The world was modeled after the earth with forests, rivers and lakes but with giant creatures twice the size of rat hybrid with big claws and of psychic nature. They had the strength of a dinosaur and intelligence as that of a dog. They were psychic and torn everything they saw. The two experiments must coordinate and kill the alpha. A giant creature which controlled all the other psychics. It's location is unknown and the world was already filled with psychics.

41 was dropped in the middle of a river. His rat ears stood straight minding the surrounding. His breath stinged and his heart rushing in fear of death as the level of the water raised. He swimmed itself and pushed himself along the river with it's giant tail waving like a fish. As a rat it wasn't a tough task to swim ashore with it's super intelligence and his Tele-kinetic abilities. He dragged himself along the ashore with his blurred vision blocking the view. His rat eyes stared at an rat hybrid washed ashore and soaked wet completely and unconscious. He snapped his fingers. A wooden log jumped from the forest to the ashore and rested under his feet. He took his seat over the log and shook the hybrid. "Come on. Wake up. We have already been through this." He whispered as he was still tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back