• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ignore Prefix, It's All About Love

Gemma Nye

ConflictOfPinterests
Greetings! This is just a basic thread I have for some romance plots.

A few rules:
18+ only. If you are under 18, please see one of my other interest checks on here and select from one of those pairings or plots!
RPs may be in PM or Thread, however, we should decide upon discussing content.
We can write through everything, or fade to black. Please note preference.
I am looking for detailed writers. No one liners, no two paragraphs. 3 or 4 solid (6-9sentence) paragraphs are required. I normally do write more than that, though. If you are not sure if our lengths are compatible, you're welcome to submit a sample. Just know, I'm capable of churning out 6+paras/1500+ words depending on what you give me!
To make sure you've read this, please include availability and response times if expressing interest.

Pairings and plots will be available on a first come first served basis. You are welcome to give me ideas! I have noted which roles I am most interested in. Unless the plot specifically calls for mxf, you are welcome to choose any gender you'd like. I write female and am comfortable with a fxf romance of any depth of detail.

Mag x mag/non-mag
Humans in a fantasy dimension
Mer x human/mer
Hunter x prey
Bloody Humans!
Muse A thought they had Muse B pegged. They were a fine piece of ass, but they were confident they could acquire it. At least, that was the bet. Muse A’s fellow Greeks challenged them to woo an unsuspecting target, though it wasn’t mandatory they sleep with them. But it’s not like they wouldn’t get brownie points if they didn’t score. And that was an okay ending for Muse A because they find B to be so incredibly alluring. Like, wow! Who knew that some random person could ignite their soul the way that B does.
It isn’t until B learns of the reason why Muse A showed so much interest in them when they would seemingly not have gotten a second glance before that A finds out that Muse B is hiding one big secret. Muse B, in their upset, grows extremely angry and almost loses control, threatening to drain Muse A dry. They retain enough humanity to back away before they really hurt Muse A, also realizing their feelings for A had become real and they both are filled with confusion and hurt in light of their recent discoveries.
Muse B is a vampire from an extremely archaic and important family, but has bartered enough freedom to attend college and get a degree and live a normal life, as they have always wanted. And they’d been doing well until Muse A came along and tried to use them to gain favor with their fraternity/sorority.

Can Muse A and Muse B get over both their big secrets, being that they were both withholding the entire time? Will the balance of their relationship be too thrown off to recover from? Or could them hooking up be prove to be too dangerous for them?

Pretty Much Dead
Muse A always searched for adventure. They thrived on it. One day, they get wind of a mysterious civilization accounted only in ancient stories that boasts of great treasure and even mythical power. More interested in venturing to the location just to say they’ve found it and gather a crew together to travel to the middle of the jungle in search for this lost city.

They stumble across ruins that appear to match the accounts in the stories told back as far as time itself and find a great deal of treasure in one of the caverns. It’s a major historical find and Muse A makes off with a memento, not really desiring to disturb the place. But the item taken is cursed and Muse A’s first night back at home is filled with terrible nightmares and they awake to their room, covered in sweat.
In the shadows, they make out a figure lurking in their room, Muse B, and fear grips the very depths of their soul. Is this some reaper come to punish them for taking an item out of its place?

best friend x best friend
co workers (amiable or feuding)
characters camping at a festival
deviant that is recruited x soldier
rich x working class
deity sent to better understand humans x human
neighbors

Love In Paradise?

Muse A was a shy girl/boy from a small town looking to get away from the countryside and escapes to another country altogether. Muse B seeks refuge in the same Mexican beach resort as Muse A, needing a break from the hustle and bustle of city life. The two meet and hit it off, an unsuspecting romance brewing between the two considering Muse A’s shyness and Muse B’s general inability to commit due to past failed relationships. But the two are enraptured and their vacation draws to an end. The two have no plans to ever see each other again, assuming they lived too far to even entertain the idea of a relationship.
That is, until one evening several months later, outside of the garage to Muse B’s apartment building, B spots Muse A getting haggled by a couple of grimey characters and comes to their rescue, happening to be coming out of the garage to enter their building after a long day at work.

And it’s like no time had passed, the sparks flying between them like before.

It’s complete coincidence, of course, as they’d never spoken about where they were from in Mexico, and neither had spoken of each other to anyone else since they basically were just hook up partners during vacation. Muse A had saved enough money to move to the city, as they had planned to, and the apartment they chose just happened to be in the same exact building as Muse B.
Muse B can’t deny they’ve thought about Muse A non-stop and decide they can’t pass up this opportunity. But can they shrug off their trust issues enough to let Muse A in?

Not According to Plan
A baby was the worst case scenario for Muse A. Like, c’mon. The only time she ever caved into the lures of the body without being in a relationship first was in a moment of poor decision making and no condom. Muse B, more popular and likable than Muse A could ever hope to be, ensnares her and she catches feelings for him, knowing that he probably would never go for a girl like her.

Muse A could be wrong, but the most important thing is to come clean and tell Muse B that she’s pregnant. Muse B takes it well, surprisingly, and offers to do what he can to help with the baby. Muse A makes it clear she doesn’t expect him to marry her, but she’d like to keep the baby and he’s welcome to be in its life.
Muse B, a real socialite, rises to the occasion without hesitation, wanting to be there for the child. He was abandoned by his father not long after he was born and swore to never be that kind of man. But as time goes on and he accompanies Muse A to some appointments and helps with shopping for the necessary items, really begins to fall for her. He notices his thoughts becoming consumed with her and thinks he might actually be in...love?

It Was Her
Muse A always felt out of place in her own skin. Not as if there was something about herself that she would change, but things in the environment she lived in that didn’t make her feel like she could be herself. Around 15, she realizes she turns down so many boys because she’s just not interested in them. She comes out as a lesbian to her parents and they don’t take it well. She is kicked out and forced to live with her aunt, who she’d always been closer to.

Muse A turns 18 and with high school graduation on the loom, she realizes that college will be quite the obstacle for her. Luckily, she works hard in school so a lot of her good grades earn her several scholarships that pay for a vast majority of her tuition and room and board. When she arrives on campus, she obtains a job at the library for money for room groceries and to be able to go out and do things.
She meets Muse B at a drag show at a gay bar and is so inexperienced, she couldn’t even really begin to determine whether or not Muse B is even gay or if they are a straight person that just visited. She didn’t even know how homosexuality worked, in practice.
Muse B is (insert gender here) and does, in fact, frequent the bar. She can easily tell Muse A is fresh to the scene when they are introduced by a mutual friend and normally, B wouldn’t even think twice, never really all that interested in newbies because they’re always “bicurious” and enjoy the sex enough until they realize they aren’t really romantically homosexual enough to be in a relationship.

But the night ends with them hooking up and they both experience passion they’ve never felt before. Is Muse A too inexperienced for Muse B to get over or can her feelings transcend her doubts enough to engage in a relationship?

Thanks for stopping by! I prefer PM responses, but I don't mind thread responses! Please post general questions about the thread, though, within this post so that I can answer it for everyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back