• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Ignore Prefix]I'm crawling in...honestly nothing

Chen Gong

Idiot From Ancient China
Before you ask. I dunno what that title is either. ANYWAY! Hello there. I'm a person. I do not like revealing things about myself. Thus I shall only be giving one piece of info about myself here. I go by male pronouns. NOW ONTO THE RP THINGY-MA-JINGS!

Writing Length: I, like many others, have a idea for how many lines I'd like per post. I'd like a minimum of 2 lines[Mainly due to the fact that my creative juices wain at points in the RP and I'll probably begin one lining like a noob], I'd like decent grammar and all that jazz.

Stuff That I Can Do: Romance[See pairings], Modern With Near Future Tech, Sci - Fi, Horror[I'm not that good at this just so you know], Slice Of Life and Meme Based Fuckary[Because ecks dee].

Pairings!
[Keep in mind that I will only do MXF. And I prefer to play the male]

Robotic Entertainer X Employee/Nightguard[Yes. This was inspired by FNaF]
Serial Murderer X Detective
Government Experiment X Government Scientist
Withered/Broken Robotic Entertainer X Former Fan OR Employee/Nightguard
AND ANY THAT YOU CAN SUGGEST![Unless I'm uncomfortable with it.]

I can rp with you if you want.The government experiment X government scientists sounds like it would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back