• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Ignore Prefix) A TRAVELER AND A GIRL.

VaskarTheHunter

Fallen from the path once walked.
Greetings RpNation. It is Vaskar The Hunter at your service bringing you an rp that some of you may enjoy.

I am looking for someone to play a female roll in this plot. It is an idea I have from a fictional post apocalyptic book I am writing.

My Rules: Please be prepared to write 2-3 (or more) paragraphs at a time and to include them with a moderate amount of detail. Empty stories can be very boring. Use your fingers to type what the surroundings look like smell like sound like.

Please do not "Mary sue." Because I promise I won't either.

Do not God mode. Although adjusting the scene a little bit and having my character do a few things to further the plot is aloud.

THE PLOT:
1.jpg
As the sun glided across the sky over head and the sands of the now baron wastelands of what use to be a beautiful world rolled over a warn down highway. A lone man riding on top of a pitch black motorcycle made his way down the ride. Drifting to the left and right to avoid the sand dunes. It had been 19 long years since a hacker from an unknown country tapped into a Russian nuclear site and launched several missiles all over the world. Instead of aiming for soil the hacker ended up setting them off in the sky destroying practically all of the ozone layer and causing a massive disaster to the similarity of a solar flare. It seemed like almost the entire world had died all at once in the first months of the ensuing chaos. The rest that survived began the traditional hollywood movie portray of loot everything and kill anyone that got in their way. But soon civilizations started to form and the powerful and rich with supplies ruled over the weak. As this man rolled down the road to a town, where he had spent so long on the road he needed a rest at an "inn." However there is a little surprise unexpectedly waiting for him at this "inn." That has turned out to be a slave labor for young women. A girl that has known nothing but this life. When she was only a toddler she was stolen away from her mother. As she grew of age she was placed in shackles and is forced to do (You know.) Against her will. But thankfully as the rider rents a room In the expense of two cans of meat he had saved. He comes face to face with this girl and over the stay of one night shows her nothing but respect and befriends her. Agreeing to break her free of this place and keep her safe. The rest is a story to be told.

This is a idea I have been working on for four long years. I would like to see how it plays out with another real person. The rp will start as it is portrayed in the beginning with my character riding to the twin and the female being trapped. If you are interested in this rp please send me a pm.

I thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Sincerely
TheHunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back