• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Ignore post count) Looking for some new 1x1 partners

LullDayBreak13

CuriousOne
I'm dying to do more rps with new people! I mostly do romance rps. So here is a quick info about my rp style:

Genre: anything with romance (oh but no furries or animals, i can do it if it's half human or half species)

Lines: I can mostly do 3-4 sentences but it depends on my partner. if im inspired, i may type up at least 1 or 2 paragraphs.

Gender I play: Usually female, but if it's yaoi or shounen-ai, i'll gladly be play as a male!

Thread or Pm: Both, but these days i kind of prefer it in pm.

Reasons why i may not reply fast: school. plates. or family stuff. if ever, i got bored with rping with you (no offense)

Please do tell me if you have ideas!

Partners: I won't respond if you are only going to reply a one liner or something like this "Alryt. 3llev3n" or anything like that.

Pm or just reply here if you already have ideas in mind!

I'm interested! PM me if you'd like, so we can brainstorm some plots? I'm looking for MxM, if that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back