If You..

CurruptAngel said:
Are you male or Female?
If you could hug one person who would it be?
The Pillowman.

If you had to be tortured horrendously for one day or be tortured less horrendously forever, which would you pick?

Be tortured horrendously for one day, its better to get it over with

If you just gained to ability to shapeshift into anything, what would you turn into first?

Yellow Diamond, from Steven Universe. For plot reasons.

If you could go back in time, paradox free, to when would you go?

Make salt out of my tears then sell it at dirt cheap prices, the profits alone should cover the debt.

Being serious though, I'll probably do nothing and end up homeless in the long run.

French fries or onion rings?

Yes.

If you could become a unicycle for the day, would you brutally murder every single potato on earth?

No, I believe that potatoes have as much rights as the next vegetable. #potatorights2k16

You have a growing suspicion that lollipop Hitler will rule the world, what would you do?

I would take my reverse blade lollipop and defend Japan from that backstabbing bastard.

If you had to choose a historical sword to defend your life with, what type of sword would you pick?

A tommygun with a little bayonet attached. For real, probably a pair of daggers or something small and sturdy so I can climb up things easier as well as cut throats.

If you could travel to alternate universes through mirrors, would you dare?

Check what they're fans of. Then slaughter them in a way that is ironic considering their fandom.

If you were actually a god, what would you be the god of?

I'd be the God(dess) of Music probably.

If you only had the choice of remaining with a partner and never having the chance to explore, would you stay, or go explore the depths of the world?

If this implies I have the means to explore to my heart's content, then my life is a bittersweet love story where I say so long without really any second thoughts.

If you could be rich beyond your dreams but lose ten years of your life for it, would you take the gamble?

That'd depend on when I die. If I die in nine years, then taking ten years off my life retroactively makes me dead. But that's unlikely, so yes. And then try to use that money to fund charities, donate to shit, and generally try and be a gigantic philanthropist.

If you were literally Hitler, what colour would your car be?

Shaman King. But that's technically FoxBox??? idk man.

If you could be friends with one of your childhood cartoon characters, which would you choose?

There are so many! I am changing this to Beast boy! He would be a ball and could turn into any animal my heart desires

If you could take the appearance of anyone, who would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightcrawler of the MCU. I don't care if I can't do his teleportation, I'm in love with his damn tail. Also freaking blue skin.

You can pick any Marvel or DC superhero to kill and never have brought back again. Who is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back