• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

If You See Something, Say Nothing, And Drink To Forget (Night Vale 1x1)

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
Kill it with kindness. If that fails, kill it with sharp sticks or knives.

Welcome...to Night Vale.

[SIZE= 12px]Hello, my name is Andrew and I am a huge fan of Welcome To Night Vale. I'm a teenaged, homeschooling, trans* kid. I'll usually reply at least once a day. Please note that I have NEVER, EVER done a Night Vale RP and I'm relatively new to the show (let's see...I'm on episode 48 and I'm watching backwards just cuz that's fun xD).[/SIZE]

Rules

-No one-liners. I'll try and match your length but my usual length is two paragraphs. It can be short as long as it's not one-liner-short.

-No 18+

-No pedophilia/incest/etc.

-I don't do AUs usually. There are a few minor exceptions to this rule...

-I prefer MxM or MxNB, the pairing has to be really good for it to be an MxF or FxNB, and I very rarely do FxF but I will if you have a plot. (M = Male, F = Female, NB = Nonbinary)

-If you've read this far, tell me your favorite episode of Night Vale (mine is 71 - the Registry of Middle School crushes).

-I LOVE platonic (aka no romance) RPs so if you want to do that, I'm fine with that, too! Of course, I also like romance, if you want to do that.

Characters I Can Play:

Cecil Palmer

Carlos 

Hiram McDaniels (I can do all of his 4/5 heads, probably)

The Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home

Dana Cardinal

Steve Carlsberg

Intern Maureen

[SIZE= 12px]Kevin[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]That's probably it although I may be forgetting some.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]And, of course, I'd love to RP the almighty canon OTP, CecilxCarlos.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Alright, well, PM me if you are interested.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Good night, Night Vale. Good night.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back