Music If you owned a radio station, what music would you play on it?

Goth rock & new-wave from the 80s. Seriously, I have yet to find an actual station with that music...

Discord notification sound at random intervals and nothing else.

Uh...

World Wild West. So, music mostly inspired by westerns, talk shows about that, and also random favorites from the world outside of that very specific genre because might as well be included.
Either that or Wandering World Warriors. You'd turn that radio station to hear about battle soundtracks from games, animes/cartoons, TV shows, movies, and heck, even just fan-made compositions for as long as possible. And they don't have to all be super exciting and energetic, of course!

Oh, and Wandering World Warriors is a fun nod to Street Fighters, which fits the topic, so... Yeah, I think I'd go with that one, actually. World Wide West would be a side-project if I could afford it. They'd just be 3W1 and 3W².

I would play depressing music like XXXTentacion's 'SAD' and Gary Jules' 'Mad World, along with avant-garde like FKA Twigs' 'Cellophane' and Sedaliza's 'Human'. Maybe a weird mix, but my jams non-the-less.

"We Are Number One" from LazyTown but different versions. All day. Every day. "We are Number One but every one is replaced with the trumpet solo from Shrek". "We are Number One but every one is replaced with anime noises". "We are Number One but it's in Latin".

Without fail.

But seriously, probably just some smooth lo-fi hip-hop mix or anything that just gets you all relaxed. The kinds that students listen to when they just want to focus, like the mixes on Youtube.

Basically all video game music. You like Rule of Rose? Bet, it's on. You like Skyrim battle orchestra music? I got you. Just a series of music pieces showcased in video games. Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Evil Within, Dead Space, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back