Other If you could be any animal (even fictional) what would you be?

Kestrel (see avatar).

I want to fly. Also, kestrels are cool. They're like tiny, less intimidating falcons that sometimes enjoy irritating larger birds of prey. I wouldn't mind being an osprey either though.

Probably a dragon as I'm fascinated by fire and often wished as a kid that I could just fly away...even now as an adult I wish I could just fly away and get away from my life..never return to people who think they can control me.

Dragon. Preferably a European variant with the ability to shapeshift, and some other magical abilities that sometimes get included with being a dragon in some myths and settings.

i'd be a cat so i'd have an excuse to annoy people
i knocked over your stuff and prevented you from doing things constantly? nobody cares, that's just what cats do
i could be a dick and cause as much chaos as i please. it'd be amazing.

Probably an orca. I love the ocean plus I get to still be intelligent and become an apex predator. Orcas are OP and it's great.

I wish I was a dragon if that counts as animal but realistically I'd probably be a cat: sleeps a lot, yells for food, shows affection in a way that may be hard to understand

Given the choice, although I could appear in any form I want to already, I find the sea otter to be my desired form.

A super, suuuuper fluffy puppo like a sheep doggie or a goldendoodle so I can just be bouncy and cuddly and take naps :)

Probably an indoor/outdoor housecat, because I can be antisocial and disappear for days on end, and then show up randomly and be clingy as hell.

Probably an indoor/outdoor housecat, because I can be antisocial and disappear for days on end, and then show up randomly and be clingy as hell.

This exactly! But if I can't be a cat, I'd be a fanfin anglerfish. Because they can glow with dozens of points of dancing radiance in the dark, lightless depths. And they're just all-around awesome and gorgeous and horrifying. XD

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back