Other If you could be any animal (even fictional) what would you be?

I might be going against my username and 6 dogs, but dragon will always be the way to go. Flying around, breathing fire, having all the money and riches you could want and get to sleep atop of it? Hell yeah.

Owl.

I know what you're thinking: why an owl instead of a dog, a cat, or a dragon? Well, lemme tell you something interesting.

Owls are good at lots of things. They usually represent the wise, watchful guy in fantasy or folklore, and for good reason. Plus, they're nocturnal - they can handle nighttime, no problem at all. And, most importantly, they're stealthy - some can blend in with the landscape, and most are capable of silent flight. When the owl's hunting, they never hear it coming.

They're a real hoot at parties, too.
Doesn't this go in forum games
Erm, no? It's not so much a game as it is a good old fashioned question, sort of like a question-of-the-day format you might see elsewhere.

The freaking (Fox) Dragon is the best way to go in my favor.
I mean, Elemental Powers, Flight, and sleep on the top (Not to mention not going to school!).
Who wouldn't want this?

A KRAKEN!

More seriously, a fox or somthing like that.
There are a bunch of them hiding near my grandmother's place.

I'd be a raven, because I'd be intelligent, used as a war symbol, be seen as an Omen to many, literally be chill with the entire raven and crow community, and I can fly.

jackal.

i relate to them really heavily (theyre opportunistic scavengers and pretty cunning but everyone writes them off as lazy or signs of bad omen) and my fursona that i've had for 9 yrs is a jackal so im attached to them.

also, i think it'd be cool to be able to just run around screaming and eating meat. and sleeping/shitting wherever and whenever i want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back