Other If you could be any animal (even fictional) what would you be?

Animal... even fictional... shapeshifter. Then I can be every animal, any one that I want.

If it was a real animal, I'd be a hawk or a falcon. Those buggers have amazing eyesight, and they can fly! If it was a mythological creature, well... dragons. No questions asked. It's like a scaly, firebreathing upgrade to the birds of prey.

It would turn out bad, but probably a rabbit
Cuz I'd look adorable washing my face
Or a wolf, because they're interesting
Or a duck, because of the fear I'd inspire in those afraid of my attacks
Dragons are cool, too

Well, if we're looking for ideals, I'd have to go with a phoenix, a legendary bird that is not immortal, but it cannot die. I'm not sure many people grasp what this last bit can mean, to say the very least, I've made my own definition of it, and my own strength.

Oh, DID YOU JUST ASK THE HOLY QUESTION??? i would either be a Auk, or a house fly (A Auk doesn't sound right but i swear it is)

A wolf! Reason being, I've loved wolves since I was really young and have always admired them. It'd be amazing if I could actually be one ^-^

Fictional wise.... maybe a griffin. They are just as cool as wolves.

Well on all levels except physical, I am a wolf

*arf*

(seriously tho id be a bear)

id be a feral, which is a stone cat/rabbit beast with big ears and steel hinged claws with wings on his back

Maybe a wolf, although maybe a duck at Disneyland, swimming around the Adventureland lake and eating food without worrying about getting hunted. Ironically duck is one of my favorite foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back