• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern If We Survive - Zombie Apocalypse RP

CriticalRogue

1546198672154.png

Somewhere in Nevada, 2024.

Hot rays beat down onto the ground of the desert, warming the sand and making it more akin to hot coals. For folks at Restoration Point, that was normal. It sure as hell beat hunkering down in the city and trying to survive the night. There was only about 20 survivors in this camp, and it had kept them safe for almost three months now. But supplies were wearing thin, and they knew they'd have to move along soon or risk sending scouters out to the nearest ghost town or city to try and replenish their resources.

As usual, a meeting was called amongst the members to decide on their next move. With only 2 weeks worth of food and water left for the group, it was time to find a solution. There were valid arguments on each side, but the final decision was to send 4 capable members out into the desert in hopes that they'd return before the supplies ran dry.

---

Hello! :)

So this in an interest check for a Zombie Apocalypse/Survival group RP (if you couldn't already tell). I'm looking for 3 people to join! I want this to be written as a group, so none of us will lead the story, so to speak. We'll all contribute as we go along.

A couple of rules;

- I use RP as a way to practice my writing skill with others. For this reason, I'm looking for experienced writers and roleplayers who wish to create an immersive and complex plot-line, with characters to go with it. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like for people to send writing samples if they'd like to join just so I can make sure the four of us will all be compatible with each other.
- I'd prefer to write in third person, past tense. :)

That's about it! I'll add more detail if this gets interest, feel free to reply on the thread or PM me if interested!

Wow! I didn't expect so many responses for this! :O

Like I said in my post, if you're interested please send a writing sample to me (can do it in DM's). I'm only looking for 3 others for this, (I don't do well in massive group RP's) so I guess it'll go by a first come first serve basis based on when samples are sent! :) Sorry about that! D:

Thanks again for all taking an interest!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back