• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Idols anyone?? An Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Search♡

stellarix

stuck in idol hell
utapri1.gif

hello! you can call me Luna, and I'm here looking for some good Uta no Prince-sama roleplays~ I'm new to the site, but not new to roleplaying. u v u
a little about me: I'm 21+ so I'd prefer it if you were as well, and I live in PST. I work fulltime so my free time is limited to the evenings and weekends~ my knowledge of the series includes game knowledge (from the PSP games to Shining Live Mobile) and seasons one and two of the anime; I've seen some of three but I haven't finished it yet.
basically I'm looking to play idols doing idol things while keeping romantic relationships a secret~ (╯✧∇✧)╯ I prefer ocxcanon and I would like to double. I'm a sucker for some cute fluff and heartbreaking drama fyi, I thrive on it.
I'm pretty chill about writing; I prefer keeping posts at around 400-500 words, but I can write more depending on what's going on. as far as posting frequency goes, I'll do my best to provide posts at least once a week~ I also love ooc chatter and planning stuff for our characters! Let's become friends u v u

the characters I can comfortably play for you are:
Otoya, Ren, Syo, Reiji, Ai
I can do my best with everyone else! I just can't play anyone from Heavens yet since I've barely gotten around to season 3 rip. The only character I'm seeking is Ranmaru for my OC, but Otoya is a close second favorite ( ^∇^)
So if you're interested, please PM me! Thank you for reading, and happy searching!

Last edited:
Hii.
If your still active on here I'm happyily willing to rp with you.

I love utapri and I'd love to rp it. I have many OCS for that series and I'm trying to develop them more as characters in rp.

I rp semi lit but I can do longer. I definitely prefer to rp with Ren, Reiji or Tokiya but any of the idols are fine with me.

Feel free to reply if your interested

Molly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back