• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Idol Show (Casual RP for Detailed Writers)

WolfsbaneRain

Professional Fangirl
I have decided I want to start a new rp based on the life of a kpop idol. If any of you have seen Produce 101 or any other idol elimination show you understand the concept I am going for, but the only difference being that its girls and boys, not just one gender. There will be one contestant randomly eliminated each week so it would be best to have multiple characters. And yes the elimination will be completely random as I will be using a random number generator and just crossing that name off the list. I was hoping for about 14 characters in all, 7 boys and 7 girls, with the contestants living together and separated into two dorms based on gender. Boys all in one dorm all girls in another.

Also I am looking for detailed writing here. Absolutely nothing less then 3 detailed paragraphs per character per post. This will be a character driven plot with random plot twists (elimination) so I really will not accept if you are a beginner or casual writer.

I am just in the beginning stages of making this rp so if you have any ideas or suggestions please share with me!!

Sorry for taking so long to work on this. The holidays got me distracted. I'll start working on the details now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back