• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Idk

Hiya, what kind of roleplay are you looking to do? Do you have any specific plots or are you open for anything? Also, do you have any specific requirements? :)

Hiya, what kind of roleplay are you looking to do? Do you have any specific plots or are you open for anything? Also, do you have any specific requirements? :)
Well, I'm fine with a lot of different types. I'm looking to get better at roleplaying mostly. I don't have any plots but if you were interested, we could come up with something together. As for requirements, I can't really ask for much since I'm not great, but as long as spelling and grammar are okay and there's some details, I'm happy.

Well, I'm fine with a lot of different types. I'm looking to get better at roleplaying mostly. I don't have any plots but if you were interested, we could come up with something together. As for requirements, I can't really ask for much since I'm not great, but as long as spelling and grammar are okay and there's some details, I'm happy.

Hiya, sorry for taking some time before replying, I was AFK for a while c: I'd love to start a roleplay with you, the only thing is I prefer being a female and a typical fxm if that's okay with you^^ Feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back