• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ideas

ReiiDeckklan

I don't know if anyone would be interested but I want to do a 2P!Hetalia roleplay, or something with wolves/werewolves, or...something fantastical. I don't know. Maybe a Cirque du Freak spin-off.

IT'S AWESOME. I hated the movie though... I wonder if they converted the rest of the books into movies or if they stopped with the first one. I hope not. Not trying to bash it or anything - it was a good effort, just in my opinion didn't do the book justice. At all.

Anyway, sorry. Didn't mean to ramble. But yeah, if some more people want to get in on it and I can figure out how to make the threads and stuff we can totally do a Cirque du Freak roleplay thing. But I think I want to make it a spin-off. Like all our original characters, no canon (dibs on ringleader position!).

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back