Advice/Help Ideas for drop in and out roleplay discord

Nadia

Hi everyone, I've been having lots of fun roleplaying with discord and it got me thinking.

I don't really have the time to arrange a group roleplay session and it must be hard to get everyone involved. I got quite a few one on one roleplays in progress and some to start at a later date. I thought it would be cool if I set up my own personal discord, invite my online friends and we just play as and when.

I need some ideas of a place where people can drop in and out when they feel like. For instance I was thinking of just your typical tavern where you regale others with your adventures or just start a fight etc. When I'm online I could have little events that could focus the narrative a little.

If you have any cool ideas, I'd love to hear them.
I hope this makes sense?

Nadia
X

When you do it, Include me and maybe I'll help GM. :D

Hi

It's just an idea. I've had a bit of a think. I was going to be the bar wench so that as people enter the discord I can welcome then with a drink! - so yeah, I think a tavern would work for me.

Problem is I'm in UK so might miss out on a lot of people.

I've already made a section 'regulars' so people can post their characters there.

I suppose first I'll need some more guys and girls on my friends list. Actually I need to make the discord first and sort out an introduction.

Thanks for your kind offer. I will try and come up with some more ideas first.

Do you have a discord account? Would love to chat about it.

Nadia
X

Hi

It's just an idea. I've had a bit of a think. I was going to be the bar wench so that as people enter the discord I can welcome then with a drink! - so yeah, I think a tavern would work for me.

Problem is I'm in UK so might miss out on a lot of people.

I've already made a section 'regulars' so people can post their characters there.

I suppose first I'll need some more guys and girls on my friends list. Actually I need to make the discord first and sort out an introduction.

Thanks for your kind offer. I will try and come up with some more ideas first.

Do you have a discord account? Would love to chat about it.

Nadia
X

I have a discord account. what is yours?

Please keep in mind that sharing Discord and other contacts is not allowed outside PM and Off-site Ads. Better take this conversation to PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back