• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Idea!!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Ok, so it's super late and I should probably be sleeping, but nah, I hate sleep but I really love this idea that I've got! (*⁰ワ⁰*) *:・゚✧

Few quick things:
1. I try my best to have proper grammar, but I don't particularly care if my RP partners do. As long as I can read it, it's golden.
2. Since I'm in college and I rarely have time to sit down and write anymore, I really prefer shorter, 1-3 paragraph replies.
3. Although I've got this plot written here, it definitely isn't set in stone! If you have an idea to change it, something inspired by it, or want to come up with something with a similar theme, let me know! I've been really wanting to start new roleplays lately!
4. I put this under multiple settings, because I really don't have a specific one set in mind. We could do a very realistic dystopia with physics just like our own. Or we could throw in some magic and elves and maybe a unicorn or two. I'm alright with just about anything!
5. ...That's actually about it! Thought I had more things, but I forgot. If I do, I'll add them later. For now, I'll just jump to the plot!

In a dystopian country, everything is controlled. The government controls the people, people control the media, the media moves on to control more people, and the cycle continues. The government is allowed to do whatever they please, and the media will report it however the government wants. If anybody tries to speak out against this system, they generally disappear before anybody can question anything.
[My Character] is a journalist in this shit show, but as far as she's concerned, she loves it. She's given headlines like prompts and illustrates fantastic stories like pieces of art, where the politicians get to practically be knights in shining armor. For her work, she's paid well, she lives in a really nice apartment and eats the fanciest foods available - Hell, she even gets even to buy fancy coffees every morning! She could never imagine anything better.
That is, until she's visited by [Your Character], who's something she's never heard of before: A rebel. He claims she's brainwashed, a tool for the corrupt government, and decides to indulge her the truth of the society she's loved so much. After that, she assumes he's brainwashing her and wants to use her as a tool for their rebellion.
But she is...intrigued. She's written stories of knights and shining armor for years, and they'd been real enough for her, until someone came along and told her they were all fictional. Soon enough...fictional wasn't enough for her anymore. She wanted real. She wanted rebellion.

Aah, I hope it's alright! Send me a message if you're interested!

Ok, so it's super late and I should probably be sleeping, but nah, I hate sleep but I really love this idea that I've got! (*⁰ワ⁰*) *:・゚✧

Few quick things:
1. I try my best to have proper grammar, but I don't particularly care if my RP partners do. As long as I can read it, it's golden.
2. Since I'm in college and I rarely have time to sit down and write anymore, I really prefer shorter, 1-3 paragraph replies.
3. Although I've got this plot written here, it definitely isn't set in stone! If you have an idea to change it, something inspired by it, or want to come up with something with a similar theme, let me know! I've been really wanting to start new roleplays lately!
4. I put this under multiple settings, because I really don't have a specific one set in mind. We could do a very realistic dystopia with physics just like our own. Or we could throw in some magic and elves and maybe a unicorn or two. I'm alright with just about anything!
5. ...That's actually about it! Thought I had more things, but I forgot. If I do, I'll add them later. For now, I'll just jump to the plot!

In a dystopian country, everything is controlled. The government controls the people, people control the media, the media moves on to control more people, and the cycle continues. The government is allowed to do whatever they please, and the media will report it however the government wants. If anybody tries to speak out against this system, they generally disappear before anybody can question anything.
[My Character] is a journalist in this shit show, but as far as she's concerned, she loves it. She's given headlines like prompts and illustrates fantastic stories like pieces of art, where the politicians get to practically be knights in shining armor. For her work, she's paid well, she lives in a really nice apartment and eats the fanciest foods available - Hell, she even gets even to buy fancy coffees every morning! She could never imagine anything better.
That is, until she's visited by [Your Character], who's something she's never heard of before: A rebel. He claims she's brainwashed, a tool for the corrupt government, and decides to indulge her the truth of the society she's loved so much. After that, she assumes he's brainwashing her and wants to use her as a tool for their rebellion.
But she is...intrigued. She's written stories of knights and shining armor for years, and they'd been real enough for her, until someone came along and told her they were all fictional. Soon enough...fictional wasn't enough for her anymore. She wanted real. She wanted rebellion.

Aah, I hope it's alright! Send me a message if you're interested!
I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back