• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Icy's Fandom Freezer of Goodies

TheIcyMedic

I'm A Pretty Chill Doctor
Man, now I want ice cream.

Anyway, nice to meet you guys, name's Icy. I'll keep this as short and sweet as possible. I only ask that you at least read the bolded stuff, I sincerely appreciate it!

I've been role playing for 15 years on many sites, and am mostly into Fandom role plays. Might do some Original stuff but it really depends. I can write M/M, F/F and M/F, however: I'm usually pretty strict on what role I am in these pairings. That is, I am always the "bottom" (or the female in the M/F case, though there are RARE exceptions that I could be persuaded to attempt to play the male role, especially in the case of doubling, but just a warning I won't be very good at it-ask at your own risk) and always submissive. I can't play a "dominant" character in a relationship to save my life, so please keep this in mind going forward.

I tend to write between 2-10 paragraphs, unless I get in a rut then it's more like 1-3, but I will never do one liners, and I expect the same of my partner. Also, please have good English spelling and grammar. A mistake every now and then is okay, but please don't make it consistent. I'm also very plot driven and like to plot things out in advance. Every story needs direction, yea?

I also work in an office 40 hours a week, with Fridays and Sundays off (and rotating Saturdays off). So please bear in mind, I can probably shoot out 2-4 replies a week, maybe more if I'm really inspired and if work wasn't rough that day. In short, don't bug me for replies every hour of every day. If it's been a week and I haven't replied, then feel free to poke me.

I'm cool with doubling, as long as it's balanced/fair. I'm cool with face claims, and if you don't like using face claims that's cool too, just please let me know if you want to use them or not-bear in mind I usually use realistic face claims unless asked to use drawn or cartoon/anime. Obviously if stuff gets too heated, we fade to black and skip it.

Now that we got that bit of business out of the way, here's what I'm looking for. I really love Canon/OC pairings, and OC/OC pairings as well. When we plot, I'll tell you of what characters I have on my roster and we'll go from there.

Fandoms:
Hello Neighbor:
Oh my goodness, yes! I want to play the protagonist, I even made a backstory for him as well, I really need someone to play the neighbor. And I want this to be M/M for sure, maybe some weird romance happens between them, lol.
Fallout New Vegas (Highest Priority, prefer M/M but would totally do M/F if it involved Benny Chairmen with my female OC-I promise I'll explain my plot idea for that when we talk).
Skyrim (M/M, M/F or F/F is okay)
GTA V (Looking for a Trevor for my Michael cause I ship them shamelessly)
Outlast/Outlast Whistleblower (Looking for a Rick Trager for my Miles Upshur OR an Eddie Gluskin for my Waylon Park)
Trigun (I got a plot involving Wolfwood and my Female OC)
Bioshock (I honestly want to explore something with a Male OR female OC, and Atlas)
Resident Evil (Looking at the first two games honestly. Got a police officer OC and an Umbrella Scientist OC. Looking for either a Wesker or a Birkin)
Phantom of the Opera (Looking for an Erik, got a plot and a female OC to use-keep in mind I mostly go by the Leroux novel version, but I'll do the ALW version too)
Fallout 3 (Can do M/M, M/F or F/F, but higher preference is M/M)
Fallout 4 (Same as Fallout 3)
Hetalia (Looking for a Russia (Ivan) for my America (Alfred) )
Harry Potter (Pre, during or Post books/movies, got four OCs that I want to use, one from each house) No Longer accepting Harry Potter RPs, sorry-got too many going on!
(I gotta be honest, I have yet to RP in this story, but I got a few OCs that I want to try out.)
Once Upon a Time (I have OCs that are actually from the Disney movies, just set in a Once Upon a Time-esque town and storyline)
Captain America (I play Steve Rogers and I need a Bucky cause I'm shameless XD My portrayal of Steve isn't the "dominant" one btw)
Five Nights at Freddy's (I have animatronic OCs AND a plot for this!)
Alien Isolation (Looking for a Samuels, I want to play Amanda Ripley. I ship Samuels/Amanda)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Looking for someone to play Miles Edgeworth, I will be playing Phoenix Wright, and this will be strictly M/M. Note that I only played the first game and am not yet familiar with the later games, so we're gonna be sticking to the first game's story.)

That's everything, at least for now until I update. As far as original stuff goes, I'm not into slice of life stuff, but I love supernatural and Historical RPs (especially ones that take place in the 1920s!). Thanks for reading this, guys! (PS please bear in mind I can't send PMs yet, not til I hit the 10 post quota, so please PM me if you wanna do somethin!)

Last edited:
Hey I really like Harry Potter, if you'd be up for it, I like doubling if that's something you're up for! My OCs are usually female, and then I'd be up for playing any canon person you'd like!

Hey I really like Harry Potter, if you'd be up for it, I like doubling if that's something you're up for! My OCs are usually female, and then I'd be up for playing any canon person you'd like!

Alrighty, go ahead and send me a PM and let's plot something out. :) Thank you! I'm cool with doubling btw.

I'd be up to doubling for a Harry potter roleplay! I can't PM yet so PM me if you're interested! :3

hey! i would love to double on a Harry Potter RP from the present/golden trio timeline, if you're still looking. i do mxf, mxm, and, fxf, whatever tickles your fancy.

I can do a FNAF rp, as long as it isn't... well, typical and just kinda bad in general.

Bump Ahead ---> ~

Warned you...

Anyone, Fallout 3/4, GTA 5 can be persuaded on me... Skyrim maybe and then FNAF, would love to hear the plot for that. Feel free to hit me up. MxM isn't my forte but I won't shy away from it if you wanna do it

Bump

Really craving an M/M Hetalia RP, I'd love someone to play Russia, and I want to play America. Need some RusAme in my life, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back