• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Existence is the Greatest Innovation of the Human Mind

This is a poll.

• Yes sir, this is a poll.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't get it. Is this a poll?

• What a waste of space...

• NOOO! Polls scare me!

• This poll doesn't have a question.

• Cheese.

• Total voters

Trignome

A Candle
Welcome, welcome, welcome to this interest check! I was, at first, rather tentative giving this thread the "Realistic" tag, but there wasn't any other category remotely close, so I suppose I'll have to settle with that misnomer.

The rp I've created is loosely set a few years in the future of this world, and spans across four stages of Perception. These four stages, referenced as planes, are like layers which give depth to the universe that we live in. The first three planes, Fringe, Zone, and Psyche, greatly influence the 1st plane, more commonly known as Reality.

The plot of the rp will follow the shenanigans of a group of...beings. How to explain, eh? By beings, I mean 'entities that can exist beyond the scope of Reality'. For example:

· Computer viruses

· Imaginary friends

· Dreams and desires

· Musical potential

· An idealized self

· God/Demons

And much more, besides. If you've ever thought to yourself: Gosh, I want to role-play as the soul of a stuffed animal which once belonged to a sickly child that died of cancer...well, that's rather morbid. But here's your chance to do so!

Spots are limited, and the tentative cap is 7 members, maybe less than that.

A slight warning before the ball gets rolling: I tend to be a slow poster and, this being the first rp I've GMed, it will be a slow-paced rp, moderately-paced at best. Any folks out there who like one-liners and fast interactions between characters...please consider carefully if my rp can effectively meet your creative needs. (And to anybody wondering, I plan to tag the rp as 'Detailed'.)

So. *pulls out clipboard and pen* Any takers?

For everyone's greater convenience, I shall repost the link to the RP here:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/sleid.104144/

Last edited by a moderator:
c3f.gif

I take that as a 'yes', good sir? Well, I've written you down as a 'yes' already. So...

I do hope we shall be rping together in the near future!

It is very deep. So deep that the concept of an end does not even exist.

It shall extend, forever, into the great chasm of Time.

Then welcome aboard!

At the moment, I can't promise any spots since I haven't quite determined the max number of characters.

I'll try to have the actual rp thread up in a few days, so everyone can get a better gist of what this rp is.

@Pine I see. *starts frantically looking everywhere*

I've already got my character ready.

tumblr_lqorychNTc1qgy31u.gif

Being:

Fear Incarnated

What It Is:

Every creepy thought imaginable incarnated into a singular being. Its appearance can change at will, but the image you see above is the form it mostly takes, a man whose body is a black void except for its teeth and glasses.

I'd like a spo..... what's that? Cheese? Mmmmmmmm

This sounds incredibly interesting. I commend you for your originality, Candle. If there are any more spots left, I will most certainly join... I feel too lazy to do math right now. ;)

Well, there's no shortage of people interested, so I'll see if I can get the official thread up by tomorrow. (At the latest.)

@snakeyem12 I'll have a Q/A tab in the rp especially for any questions people have, so feel free to ask for any clarifications then!

I'll keep an eye on this until then too; another confused fellow here, but the prospect of a slower paced RP with detailed people sounds very juicy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back