• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ICARUS

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Inspired by NASA's plan of building a floating city above the clouds of Venus

[media]

[/media]
The year is 2179, it has been 19 years after the Calestis finished it's construction and used by Humans. At first it started as the NASA's main base on researching Venus and developing new and more advanced equipment to build a ground base in Venus's surface or in Moon.

The first public settlers were the rich and powerful, then the middle class and soon Calestis is filled with not only NASA astronauts and researcher, but also people who worked and lived there. There are also Venusians, people who are born in Calestis.

Soon, Calestis will celebrate it's 20th anniversary.

But something is happening. Something bad, something sinister.

It started with several famous and important people falling into Venus. Police said that they jumped, it's a suicide.

Then the machine that keeps Calestis floating suddenly broke down. If it's not because of the engineers, Calestis would've fall into Venus and kill everyone onboard.

And then Icarus.

There's a lot of talk, a lot of rumor.

About people who see Calestis as some kind of offend against God. That humans have forgotten and flew 'too close to the Sun'. And just like Icarus, humans will fall.

Calestis is Human's wing, it shall melt.

--

Soooo.... yeah.

The RP will be about people who lives in Calestis, who now lives under the terror of the mysterious Icarus. Is it an organization? A certain group of people? Or just someone crazy enough to do all that, no one knows.

PS: If you like Alien, please check out my Alien inspired RP!

Casual - Alien

Cece Meep]This idea sounds pretty great. I'm totally in! [/QUOTE] Thanks! Everyone is still interested? Would love to start the RP with a small group of character first [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15033-thegoldengear/ said:

TheGoldenGear said:
...If the thread has been made, I haven't been notified.
Yeah sorry i got very busy that i forgot about making one :(

Bumping this up to see if anyone else interested in joining.

You guys are still in right?

@Cece Meep @Lantern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back