IC

PZXEidZ.jpg

With Adjo Awi @Seraph Darkfire

Lieke's smile would widen as she was given his name.  "A pleasure meeting you, Awi."  and it was, a pleasure.  It was like coming across a long lost friend, "Strange, yes.  Perhaps we were soul mates in a previous life?"  She was once more sipping the martini she held in her hand, Awi seemed sweet and kind, and far from the typical person she interacted it.  Others in her daily life were much like ... her.  Part of the social elite, though she didn't consider herself really among them, her name and wealth earned her membership into their clubs and parties.  When she'd been invited to this bar she'd never thought she would meet someone like him, someone that she felt a connection to.

Adjo AwiAwiLocation: Cairo Bar || Scenario: Soul Mates? || With: Lieke van der Hoff @NanLia|| Mentions: N/A

"Soul Mates huh?" he wondered "Possibly, some old civilizations believed that humans were never born with a whole soul, instead, they were only born with half of a soul, the other half being in a random person in the world" he looked thoughtful "Of course, other societies once believed that we were part of a single source, just cut off from it"

"Well, that is just theory anyway, I'm not sure what it should be" he laughed softly "I've always thought that there are multiple soul mates, people still find love, even after their partner dies, so it is possible that there are many soul mates in life, five, six, maybe eight?" he shrugged "Life is full of surprises and it is a little fun to see them pop up"

It was funny to him, he'd never spoken this much to other people unless he had to, such as when he spoke of other civilizations during his job. He'd never really spoken of his own life though, nor of his own problems. Most of the time, he kept it nice and locked away. Stealing from others was one of the ways he could release his frustrations and annoyances at the small things of life.

PZXEidZ.jpg

With: Adjo Awi @Seraph Darkfire

"Eight?"  Lieke's smile would widen, then she laughed, the man was playing at her own heart-strings; she was never one for monogamy, but eight?  That was certainly a factor that interested her,  "People still find love while their partner is alive." She countered, "And there are too many types of love, you can't be simply referencing one type.  What about platonic love?  I am certain, in this universe, you can love another, unconditionally, and it be platonic."  Her best example was her relationship with Coen, they were lovers at times, more often than not, but they were best of friends; but never had she felt jealousy or anger when he'd found another to take home.  "I don't believe we are meant for only one, it can't be."

Madalyn Croft

tumblr_static_1s2lfbe7vyhww8csscw08ksck.gif

Maddy tried to make sense of the man's incoherent ranting but wasn't very successful in the matter. She heard bits about someone named Yusef and some other names she didn't know but, other than that, mumbling. She did feel a strong sense of hatred for this Yusuf character though. Maddy let the man go on his rant before he started talking about things being real and being in his apartment. Okay, something was definitely wrong here. 

"No. She's not a friend, she's a stranger in fact. But, that's not important. What the hell is going on here?" She looked the the brunette woman and pointed,"You think you're in a bar in Russia and that I'm speaking Russian." She turned to the man, "You think your in your apartment and got shot up by some guy named Yusef." She placed a hand on her chest,"I think I'm in The Wanderer in Langton, Ireland and that you're all speaking Irish." She looked between the two of them and groaned,"What the actual bloody hell?"

Val had ceased trying to ask questions and simply sitting there he with her mouth agape, thinking her best friend truly crazy.

With: James and Andreea 

Last edited by a moderator:
Adjo AwiAwiLocation: Cairo Bar || Scenario: One? || With: Lieke van der Hoff @NanLia|| Mentions: N/A

"Soul Mates can mean a deep connection that no other person shares with another" he chuckled "A connection with others is what everyone seeks, but few really get one, most are just ones that are formed on the fly. Some require work, others require time, but the only real connections should be instant and deep" it was the same feelings one had for their parents or siblings. You didn't have to like them, but you generally always loved them. Being mistreated can break that connection though.

"Connections should be cared for though" he chuckled "Taking them for granted never helps"

"Maybe we are only meant to have one? But our definition of one is not right? Two people can be refereed to as One, but three people could also be referred to as such.." he paused "I have one hand comprised of five fingers, but it is still one whole hand"

tumblr_inline_moo8hx2lUG1qz4rgp.gif

"I think you're very drunk, and you're on some crazy hallucinogenics." The tall brunette pointed at each individual, confused by their behaviour. She raised both her eyebrows, glancing between the two, and gave them a small forced smile, before looking off into the distance (in this case, the dancefloor) and dropping to her usual stone-like facial expression.

The girl wanted to walk away right there and then, but something inside her made her want to stay, stay and help the man.
"What you need is to be tied, I'm sure of what you've taken so it might get aggressive, and rest up." Andreea was very confused at herself, helping a stranger, but she felt the need to do so. Like she was connected to him, she could feel his pain and she just wanted it to end.

Andreea glanced over at her friends, Ruth had been whisked away to a corner by a very attractive blonde, and Alex was still desperately trying to find a girl. Alex noticed his friend staring at him and approached her. "Find me anyone yet/" He questioned, almost in a whisper near her ear.

Andreea chuckled "What do you think about her?" She pointed lightly at the brunette she had been talking to, gesturing with, mostly her eyes, but a slight wave of a hand.

"Who?" He questioned raising an eyebrow at the empty space. "Did you drink anything?" He question laughing as he got ready to walk away, rolling his eyes as he realised his friend wasn't going to help him.

Andreea raised an eyebrow. "Seems everyone's crazy tonight." She sighed, resting her head on her hand, glancing over a blonde girl and a black-haired man, probably couple, quietly chatting at the end of the bar. She smiled towards them, feeling this weird giddiness as she glanced over at the two. 

[With/mentions: Adjo Awi @Seraph Darkfire; Madalyn Croft @Iskolde; Lieki @NanLia; James @Eagleye415]

PZXEidZ.jpg

[With/mentions: Adjo Awi @Seraph Darkfire; Madalyn Croft @Iskolde; Lieki @NanLia; James @Eagleye415]

Lieke's head tilted aside at Awi's odd definition of one, "Yes, one hand, many fingers."  A delicate eyebrow would raise slowly as she began to understand his meaning, "You and I are, we are two people, but of one soul?"  She'd purse her lips in thought, slowly turning into a sly smile, grey eyes would slowly survey the other patrons at the bar, falling on some she recognized and others she'd not noticed until just now.  

"And what of them?"  She would nod towards a few gathered at a booth; a man on the floor, he looked as though he'd had far too much to drink, but somehow Lieke knew that wasn't the case, there was something wrong.  "Are they part of our soul?"  She couldn't take her eyes from them, not yet, the man was in distress, she could feel it from him; almost like she could share his pain, his panic.

Madalyn Steed

9e2b761fbcd807bf8c7cccd022d0144a.jpg

Maddy threw her hands in the air at the man who'd approached the brunette woman. "He can't see us. And I know you can feel this guy's pain, because I feel it too." She stood up from the booth and made her way over to the brunette, standing right in front of the man at her side and sticking her tongue out at him and blew. He didn't react. "See? Nothing." Maddy turned to Val and pointed, finally paying some sort of mind to her. "She can't see you either. Right about now she probably thinks I've gone crazy." 

Maddy's eyes fell on the blonde girl who had layer her eyes on them. Words died in her throat. Now, Maddy wasn't one to be attracted to looks alone...but...damn. And for some reason she had a sudden dislike for the man sitting next to her. Lucky. "And...uh...they...they're not here either. None of us are in the same place right now." Maddy shook her head, managing to force words out. 

Mentions: James @Eagleye415, Andreea @Rueinn, Lieke @NanLia

Adjo Awi
Awi

Location: Cairo Bar || Scenario: One? || With: Lieke van der Hoff @NanLia|| Mentions: Madalyn Steed @Iskolde; James Woods @Eagleye415; Andreea Basil Cherkashina Petrova @Rueinn

Awi looked thoughtful as he gazed around at the others Lieke pointed out "It feels like...looking at an old picture and not recognizing the one in the picture for a short moment" he frowned and then pointed at each of the people "Madalyn...and..James?" the names jumped into his head like remembering old friends. He turned and was suddenly standing next to Madalyn, Andreea. and James "Andreea" he said thoughtfully after a moment. He looked around for a moment, noticing that he was actually in a different place than he'd just been in. He could feel Jame's panic but from the way things felt, he didn't guess that he was in any immediate danger.

"Strange" he said turning and he was once again sitting at the bar with Lieke. He chuckled softly "This is turning out to be a very strange night" he wondered if there was something bad in the shot he'd drank but at the same time, this all felt very real and a part of him wondered why it was so easy to accept "It feels...natural" he laughed.

Valentina Espinosa

@Seraph Darkfire @NanLia

View attachment 244602

It was early, Valentina wasn't sure exactly how early, as she stumbled into the elevator and leaned against the side, trying to focus on her reflection in the mirror. It had been a wild night and all she wanted now was to flop down onto her bed and sleep for a week. She tottered in her tall heels down the hallway, holding onto the memories of the night and hoping that she would keep them in the morning. She fumbled with the key card for a few moments before finally managing to push the door open and step inside. The room she stepped into, however was not her apartment, unless of course she had planned a party without knowing it. The bar she was in reminded her of the upper class hotel bars that she would frequent with rich friends when she was sixteen and Serena van der Woodsen was her personal idol. The sequins on her dress caught the light giving her a golden glow as she attempted to orient herself, dark hair seeming to swirl around her face as she turned this way and that. Her eyes alighted, as if drawn by a magnet, on two people by the bar. A pretty blonde and handsome man. In her inebriated state she felt certain that she had seen them before but she couldn't put her finger on it. As she got the sense that her night was far from over she pulled herself together enough to walk steadily over to them.

"Excuse me," she began, putting on her most charming smile, "this may be an odd question but could you tell me the name of this bar? I've found myself quite lost." Yes, lost, that's how she phrased it. She couldn't very well explain her exact situation as she didn't know what it was herself.

l.jpg
 Valentina's outfit

tumblr_nenpa0nFFH1rftd23o1_250.gif

"This is insane!" Andreea whispered to herself, glancing around the collection of people. She knew it couldn't be real, yet that's not how she felt.  There was a certain, easiness she felt around these strangers. Strangers who, in her mind, didn't feel like strangers at all.

"So I'm from Russian." She pointed to herself, trying to cope wit what was happening. Something in her knew it was right, but the logical part needed confirmation.

"You're from Ireland." She confirmed, looking at the girl she had been talking to all night. 

"You're in your apartment, but where?" Andreea could feel a pull towards the man, seeing Lucky Sloth disappear around her and finding herself confined to James' apartment. Andreea didn't know how she knew it, but she knew it was. 

She felt herself feel week, she looked at the man. "Ok, we either take you to the emergency room, or you're going to have to go through a very unpleasant experience." Andreea ran a hand trough her hair, glancing back at Madalyn. If it wasn't for the urgeness to help James, Andreea probably would've been more freaked out by the fact she could just change where she was, or that she could be taken to where she needed to be? It was all still very confusing. 

[with: James @Eagleye415 and Madalyn @Iskolde]

James was becoming a bit overwhelmed by all of these people appearing. This was all way too unbelievable. 

"Okay. Stop. All of you stop right now." James said holding his head when pain lanced through again. "Listen to me. What you are all saying. Is mad. Okay? It's crazy. We're all connected? That's just nuts. Someone from Ireland, Russia, and America being suddenly connected? Impossible. Hold on. Now, I'm talking to visions of people in my head!" He managed to bring his mind back to his apartment. This was getting crazy. James felt around his pockets for the syringe from earlier. "God damn Yusef. " He was tempted to inject just for some temporary relief from this seemingly endless torment. But, instead James tried to get himself back to the group of people and he did. "Alright. Let's say we're connected and this isn't some fucked up fever dream. You should all know what this syringe is and what's in it." 

James held the syringe up for all to see, but felt himself warming up. Something was going wrong yet again. What drugs had he been given. He shook a little more violently as a burning sensation started in his body.

@Iskolde  @Rueinn @Seraph Darkfire @NanLia @Knockoff Cleopatra

Maddy felt a sense of comfort as she looked around at the people she'd decided were somehow connected to her. At some point, Val had gotten up to go talk to DeGan, most likely to tell him how crazy she was acting. She had to get out of there. Maddy ran a hand through her hair and was contemplating just running the hell out of The Wanderer...or...wherever she was at the moment. James spoke up, commenting on how crazy things all was. Wait, Janes? Maddy frowned as her lips moved to answer his question without a second thought and without even turning to him.

"Epinephrine. Your name in James and you're and Epinephrine addict." Maddy finally turned away from the girl at the bar she'd previously been staring at and faced James, probably just as confused as he was in that moment. "You should be able to know random stuff about me too." She turned to the brunette, who she now suddenly knew was Andreea,"You're a vet. You're only here because your friends wanted you to come."

This was all very overwhelming. She could see Val and DeGan approaching. She needed to leave. Maddy took off, momentarily disconnected from whatever tether was holding her to these people. It was raining outside and it was raining hard. Maddy took a left next to the bar and didn't stop running until she was far enough away from it, slumped against a tree in some random park or another. Multiple people appearing around her, most of them frightened or confused. 

"This is insane."

PZXEidZ.jpg

This was becoming all to overwhelming for Lieke; another had joined their odd party, her name Valentina.  How did she have this information?  The man, James, had announced he was hallucinating, denouncing their presence and proclaiming that if they were not false images they would know what was in his syringe.

"Epinephrine."

Lieke was shocked to knot only know this information, somehow at the very moment Maddy had, or had she known before?   "This is too much."  She'd whispered to herself shaking her head, grey eyes surveying the small crowd, uncertain of what to do next.  Maddy was fleeing, gone from the connection, for lack of a better word, eyes would travel back to Awi, slight frown crossing her features.  "You're from Egypt?"  She wouldn't need him to answer her, she already knew she was right.  "And you can understand me, speaking Dutch?"

James felt himself losing the connection as the feeling of fire spread throughout his body, making him hyperventilate. He began to see fire bursting on his arms and he tried to hold back screaming. It felt real. It felt so real. James couldn't stop the panic and was about to scream. When the sudden feeling of cold rain hit him. He was surrounded by the cold rain and looked around as it fell heavily. James raised his hand able to feel the water as if he were really there. This was unreal. Different from any hallucinations thus far. This was peaceful.

James found himself standing a few feet away from a tree and looked to see Maddy sitting under it. Maddy? Yes. That was her name. Wasn't it? She was from Ireland. Maddy had gone to the bar with Val, the red head she had been cuddling earlier, and DeGan, another close friend.. James stepped in front of Maddy and sat down indian style. "I don't get this. I don't understand at all. We're connected? How? Why? It's confusing." He looked around at the others before returning his focus to Maddy. "Aren't you cold? I can feel what you're feeling. I always loved the rain. It always gave me a sense of comfort." He wasn't sure why he had said this. But, there was no retracting it. "All I know is.. right now.. in this moment.. with all of you.." James paused to find the proper words. "..strangers.. I can barely feel the pain.. like I've blocked it.. or rather I'm just focusing on something else."

@Iskolde @NanLia @Seraph Darkfire @Knockoff Cleopatra @Rueinn

Adjo Awi
Awi

Location: Cairo Bar || Scenario: Touching || With: Lieke van der Hoff @NanLia|| Mentions: N/A

"Cairo specifically" he said looking back at her "Amsterdam?" he frowned slightly as she mentioned speaking Dutch "Not exactly, I hear you speaking Arabic" he tapped his ear before chuckling "I was wondering how you spoke so well" he grinned "This is kind of cool" he paused as wiped at his face slightly, feeling that it was wet. When he pulled away his hand, he found it dry "Rain" he mumbled before nodding "This will take some getting used to" the others were gone, but he could still feel that they were there.

He then suddenly had a thought and looked around. No one was giving him strange looks "I should purchase an ear piece" he said "I'm sure it looks weird for me to be talking to myself" the thought that he was currently conversing with someone across the world was pretty amazing. Phones could do that, but not like this. 

Awi frowned and reached over and tapped her hand. Skin and warmth. He then realized that he'd touched her without permission and chuckled awkwardly "Sorry" he said "How is it possible that I can touch you?" he asked "Speaking to each other I can understand...kind of, but being able to touch each other, and the shot from before..." 

tumblr_n5j2wlo12w1qcwz1no2_250.gif

"I don't believe in religion, or any supernatural stuff for that matter." Andreea said aloud to her companions, hoping to make sense of the situation. "But this, whatever this is, isn't normal." She stated, watching Alex finally go off into a corner with a pink-haired girl.

"I can feel you, it's like I'm not me, like I'm all these different people..." She trailed off, throwing her hands up in exasperation. She never wanted to come to this bar, she never wanted any of this! Part of her still wanted to believe someone's had drugged her, but another part of her knew that wasn't quite the case.

Andreea let her mind wonder for a little bit, how many of them were there? She thought that it was just James and Maddy, but soon found herself wrong with the addition of Lieke and Adjo, but now there was a new girl, a Latina named Valentia (whom Andreea had no previous idea about but now seemed to connect with as well). They were 6, but she could feel a tug in her, something telling her there were more. 

Andreea watched as Adjo touched Lieke, she was still unsure as of how she knew they're names but after everything she'd been through, this was the least crazy. "We can feel each other?" She furrowed her eyebrows deeper, looking even more confused than before, if that was possible.

She closed her eyes, sighing, muttering 'this is insane.' and 'this isn't logical' under her breath. When she opened her eyes again, she felt the rain, falling down her back as she watched as Maddy sit cross-legged on the floor, James beside her. Andreea was tired and confused, so she took a seat next to the girl.

Andreea wondered how she must have looked in real life, in her life, did she get up and sit on the floor? Was she still sitting on her chair at Lucky Sloth? There were far too many questions, and little to no answers.

[mentions/with: Valentia @Knockoff CleopatraAdjo @Seraph Darkfire Maddy @Iskolde James @Eagleye415 Lieke @NanLia

Madalyn Steed

Maddy went quiet when James came and sat down next to her. She wondered if he was getting wet wherever he was. James started spouting off about how confusing this was and Maddy sort of just tuned in on him. It was a funny thing because when she did she found herself in an apartment. When he asked her about being cold she chuckled. "Yea, but it's okay, my friends will find me any minute now." 

Andreea could be heard somewhere in the back of her head, still freaking ouT but Maddy had focused her energy on James. She could still sense that blonde woman though. Lieke. Still sitting with that Adjo man from Egypt. She wouldn't let though he and omega knowledge flooding her mind faze her this time. "Where are your friends? They live with you, right?" Maddy was in his apartment, siting on the ground and leaning against the couch but she could still feel the bark digging into her back. 

Andreea mumbled something along the lines of, "I can feel you." In the back of Maddy's mind and she momentarily brought focus to her with a snort. "I'm glad you can feel me, Dea." Maddy was ,inesaughing now. Yep, definitely still drunk. She must look insane leaning against a tree in the rain by herself laughing. 

Mentions: James, Andreea, Lieke, and Adjo.

PZXEidZ.jpg

Lieke's eyes had watched Awi's hand reach out, finger tips touch her hand; it was an odd sensation, but so was feeling like you were standing in the pouring rain and remaining completely dry.  "I don't know," She had no answers, but she did know it felt right, almost calming, to know she could sense and feel those around her, like they were a part of her.

Maddy was drawing her focus now, something with what she was feeling; maybe she was the core to all this, and they were linked through her.  More needed to be found out, understood, she'd slide from the bar stool, rather unsteadily within her far too high heels, a giggle at her lips.

A moment she was at the bar, the next she was standing in an apartment, Jame's apartment, Maddy, James and Andreaa all seated on the floor, how strange, she was slowly shaking her head, but she certainly was not about to seat herself in a similar position, current attire would not permit it.  "Will your friends find you soon, James?"  She'd known what had happened to him, what Yusef had done; she was outraged for him, or was it with him?  Hard to tell, but she didn't want to leave him, not until he was safe from harm.

James leaned back and closed his eyes. He could feel them entering his apartment. "My friends, Rodney and Alice, are out working right now. They won't be home for a few more hours." James managed to separate what he was feeling from the others. "I don't feel anything." This was unnerving. "This isn't good. I feel funny, but it doesn't hurt. This is bad." He pulled himself to his feet and ran to his room. James threw the door open and ran to the closet, pulling out a few covers and sheets. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed the bucket by the sink. James hurried back to his room and placed the bucket on the bedside table. He pulled off his shirt and tied it around his waist. James felt himself rapidly beginning to sweat and shake. He spread out the covers and laid down. James rolled himself up like a sausage and clenched his fists tight. He could feel himself  wading on the edge of consciousness. The pain started to ramp up and he didn't now if he would pass out from pain or naturally.

@Seraph Darkfire @Knockoff Cleopatra @Rueinn @Iskolde @NanLia

Maddy looked up at the sound of Lieke's voice asking about James' friends. She was reminded of the Yusef character that had shoot James up with whatever he was on. She scowled, wiping wet black hair from her vision. She should probably get out of the rain. She didn't want to leave though, leaving might break this....whatever this was. 

"I swear. I'm gonna break that Yusef guys fucking nose." A thought entered her head at that and she cooked her head to the side,"You think we could touch other people? Ones who can't see us? Cause that'd be bloody awesome." She grinned, running a hand through her hair again. 

"Lieke, you're Lieke right? Yeah. Where are you?" As soon as she asked that question the exact bar that Lieke was actually in flashed across her vision. "Damn. That. Is. So. Bloody. Cool!" She yelled, falling back on her back. 

Maddy's head snapped around when James took off to his room. She shot up. "Well, that's not good." She narrowed her eyes brows at the other four she could see. "Can you feel him? I can't-" The apartment was gone. Back to the park.

"Bloody hell!! We have to get back to him!"

View attachment 244602

Dios!" Valentina ran her hands through her thick hair. "Am I having some kind of fucking lucid dream right now? So I'm in Cairo, but I'm also in Monte Carlo in my suite wavering about talking to invisible people like a crazy person? I'm really glad I didn't go home with Marco now. "Joder, I'm so tired but I'm afaraid if I sleep I won't be able to get back here." She frowned, a small crease appearing between her eyebrows. "Although, at the same time, I don't feel as if I could ever lose you. Like we're connected like you said. It's all just like a strange dream I won't remember in the morning." Valentina had never had siblings, her only direct family had been her father, but even that connection, profound as it had been, hadn't come close to this. These people were logically new to her but something deep inside her recognised them and held onto their minds. 

tumblr_ncdakmnx5z1s7711wo2_250.gif

As soon as Maddy let herself fall back, Andreea realized how true all of this was. She could travel between places with just the blink of an eye, absorb memories from people, and who knew what else! If this was all happening in just the first day she wondered what they could all develop over time.

That being said, Andreeas mind instantly thought about how many adventures she could go on: Scale mountains she never even dreamed of, swim in unknown places, oh the skills she could learn. That brought a smile to her face

That smile was very quickly replaced by a frown as she felt a pain shot through her head and suddenly, she was back at Lucky Sloth. James. Shit.

Andreea glanced around, not finding any of her previous companions. She didn't want to seem crazy, so she messages both Alex and Ruth, saying she was going home. She grabbed her jacket and did a quick run out of the bar, she turned around the streets she knew until she came across a childrens park. She hadn't visited in forever but it was empty (and part of her wondered that if she was in a similar place to Maddy their connection would be stronger, being that when they all meet they were all at a bar minus James).

Andreea sat on the swing set and closed her eyes and she thought to herself James, James, James... but nothing. She knew that by the state of him and her knowledge on drugs he'd probably be out for a while, but she also didn't now what exactly Yusef had injected into him, so there was chance, he might not even wake up. 

Andreea glanced around finding herself back next to Lieke. "You lost him too?" She asked worried.

Awi sighed as he stood up from the bar and stretched. Tonight had been a bust on finding a target, he'd found something more interesting but it was an exhausting ordeal. There was so many things going through his mind at the moment, the people he'd met and the sudden way his life had change. He wondered what was going on? 

Some part of him still wondered if it was still just all a hallucination. Maybe he'd been working too hard? Didn't get enough sleep? Then he thought of James and blinked, finding himself in an apartment. He looked around and saw James rolled up in his blankets "Idiot, getting all wrapped up isn't going to help you" he frowned.

"Letting yourself die isn't a smart decision, you need to call the emergency services" he knelt down next to James "Get up, get to a phone, don't fall asleep, you might never wake up again" he brought his hand firmly down onto Jame's face to snap him into a more alert mode. He was good at breaking into places, not taking care of someone who was going through what James was going through. The only thing he could do was get him moving.

@Eagleye415 James Woods

Madalyn Steed

Maddy groaned, she couldn't see anyone now. She was back under the damn tree in that park. It was still raining. She needed to move unless she wanted to get sick. Maddy jumped up from her spot and glanced around the place, clutching her now soaking wet jacket to her. There was a pavillion in the distance, if she could get there she could try and reconnect with someone. 

"DeGan! I don't see her!" 

Shit. That was Val's voice. Maddy took off toward the pavillion pulling her hood over her head as she went. That was futile of course, her hair was already soaking wet. Maddy stepped up under the pavillion and turned around, she could see the outlines of both Val and DeGan in the rain. They were considerably far from her. Maddy began pacing, trying to find out how to get back to someone. Her vision just kept flashing back and forth. 

"Come on. James where are you?" Maddy almost fell over when her vision flashed one last time and stilled in a bedroom. Awi was hovering over a curled up James and Maddy sighed a heave of relief. "Damnit, I thought I'd lost you." A sudden shock of pain hit her and she clutched at her head. "Shit. Yeah, ambulance needs to be called. Come on James. You gotta get up, man!"

@Eagleye415:James

Users who are viewing this thread