IC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley couldnt decide if she should be bemused or worried about how Kathy was acting. Worry won out as her teammates head was still bleeding and didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. 

She quickly made her way over to her teammate and gentle grabbed the girls face making sure she was facing Harley - who hoped her teammate could understand her with her head injury.

"Kathy I'm going to fix your head but I am going to be very weak afterwards. I do hope this is alright with you." she said softly. Letting go of Kathy's face she took a deep breath and started to focus deeply calling forth her power of creation. Her hand glowing a soft golden colour, illuminating the surrounding area. She secretly wondered if it would help the boys find them when theu return. She was quite worried about them.

She imagined the needle, the silver metal with a slight sheen, how it curved it helped with the stitchin and the eye of the needle where the thread goes through. Every tiny detail was thought of, she imagined the suture material everything.

She could feel her energy be sucked out her while a heavy objects materialised into existence falling onto her hands.

"Keep still Kathy, this may hurt" she whispered feeling empty and exhausted. Wiping and cleaning the wound as much as she could with what limited supplies she had, she threaded the needle and began the process of stitching her teammates head.

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
Kathy let out a screech of terror, waving her arms around frantically. "NO!" She screamed, slapping Harley away. Needles freaked her out really badly, so she would avoid them at all costs. Right now, she was a bit out of it, and wouldn't put up with any. Her bubbly expression turned to a glare and she smacked the needle out of the other girl's hand. "NO! NONONO!" She shouted, backing up with a murderous expression.
@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread