IC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter was now starting to get frustrated. Not only were they rudely interrupting his private lesson, the were now hijacking it as well. And still Jaime had the guts to ask "when are we gonna begin?" who did he think he was, coming in here? "I'll have you know that I already had started before you interrupted" Peter was thinking. He refused to get into the machine. And now Kate seemed to be on his side too. "Kate what the hell?! I thought this was supposed to be a private lesson? Weren't we going to work on my abilities?" He stared at her in her room in utter shock. "I'm sorry but I know how you hate to work with others so I couldn't tell you. And anyway how do you expect to become a hero if you can't utilise your skills in a real life situation."

Peter glanced at the chairs. If he had to do this then he would, there was no point in arguing with a teacher. But one thing was clear; he would not co-operate with the others, even if it meant failure. As he sat down and put the helmet on he just hoped that it would be set in a dark place, as he was no longer happy like he was when he walked into the room, he was very much angry.

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @Yanipurr @Barred @Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
Oscar Luana

Seeing the other being briefed on the training exercise they were going to be doing, Oscar stepped into the room too, returning Harley's wave and waving at Kate too. She'd taught him a few things but he didn't know her too well. He watched Peter's outburst with interest, feeling a little sorry for him. Oscar knew that he'd be upset if people hijacked his training session too, but Kate did have a point about teaching him to work with others. He quietly cleared his throat, hoping to get their attention. He looked around the group.

"Mind if I join in?" He asked. This was a different kind of training than he was used to. Using his powers in a real situation wasn't something he got to do often and while it might not be too useful in his actual life, if he could control it while under stress then he should be fine working in an office.

Cassandra Moon

Cass felt her stick hit something and saw the movement of the counter attack out of the corner of her eye. She dropped down, one knee pressed into the sand and bending backwards, the stick passing over her head. She was a little shocked by how fast she was getting, feeling adrenaline starting to pump through her veins from the fight, and lashed out with her other hand, trying to hook it around James's knee to tip him over.

Jaime Reyes

Though the screen of his visor remained blank, he could still hear Kathy's voice beside him. He nodded, smirking a little as she introduced herself. "You like bagel bites, huh, Kathy?" His voice was sly, done on purpose. It'd make most people want to listen to him speak, a skill he'd formed back in highschool. "I'm Jaime... that's the what, third time I've said that today, isn't it?" He bit his bottom lip as he thought, sticking his tongue out his mouth as he did so.

"Okay, kids. This is all gonna be based on background knowledge of the wilderness. The helmet on your heads show me your vitals, if you're seemingly getting out of hand, I'll have 'ta check you out of the simulation, okay?" Kate was explaining while tapping away at her keyboard. "Just a heads up, if you get eaten by a bear in the simulation, it's gonna hurt alot. Try not to die while you're at it, this is a prototype. Oh, and you're all in the same simulation. If you want, help yourselves out, go solo, or become a cannibal. Your choice." She fixed some sort of gadget as she finished. "The simulation's set in a forest. An old dangerous one. Wish you luck."

Jaime felt a surge of pride as he awaited the simulation to begin. He'd spent nights in the woods while he was depressed and so he had some background knowledge. He wasn't scared of any of the forest creatures, this survival wouldn't be much different if not better. Are we gonna slay this or what? Harold breathed in telepathically, something Jaime thought was impossible. We'll see, mister Reyes.

Kate looked up, smiling down at Oscar. "How are 'ya, kiddo?" The young woman said, she was probably in her late 20s but had somehow gaines so much respect in the institute. "You're thirteen minutes and eight-- nine seconds late." She took a pause, pressing more buttons as another chair rose up from the floor. "Take a seat. Quick, mister Luana."

@Echo Dreamsong @TheMilkMan @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @Yanipurr

@SecretRock

Kathreftis stared ahead, feeling herself come to on the forest floor. It was soft, so she immediately knew it was grass. Duh. Well, when she opened her eyes, she was right! Haha! That gave her a confidence boost. Slowly, Kathy sat up and brushed her water (Hair) out of her eyes. Her sharp ears picked up on the sound of water, so she darted off with quick and stealthy movements. Sure, she should probably try and get help from the others, but the water was calling her. Her eyes even flashed as a murderous smile crossed her face. Siren desires crept into her mind and she lowered herself into the pond. One more moment, and her song began. The siren's song was nearly impossible to break free from. Keep in mind, she didn't fully know what she was doing. This was part of her deal, she would behave and think almost exactly like the seven siren sisters. She would become a murderer. 

Kathy kept singing, her voice calling to anyone. Of course, as not a true siren, you could always be broken free by simply distracting Kathy. The girl wasn't experienced with her song, but there was one more danger in this forest now...

@Barred @TheMilkMan @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @Yanipurr @SecretRock

Cassandra Moon

Cass felt her stick hit something and saw the movement of the counter attack out of the corner of her eye. She dropped down, one knee pressed into the sand and bending backwards, the stick passing over her head. She was a little shocked by how fast she was getting, feeling adrenaline starting to pump through her veins from the fight, and lashed out with her other hand, trying to hook it around James's knee to tip him over.

James over extends and leaves himself fully open not used to hand to hand fighting. When she tries to hook his knee she manages it and he falls right onto his back. He tries to grab her with his free hand a electrical current forms from his suit.

Oscar Luana

"That's probably because I didn't know this was happening," Oscar replied to Kate, making his way over to the new chair. He sat down and grabbed the helmet. "See you on the other side, Katie," he said before pulling the helmet over his head. He'd never done a simulation before, he didn't even know that the Corp had the technology to make one, but he wasn't surprised that they did. He quickly ran over the people he was doing this with; Harley, Jaime, the girl who called herself Kathy, Tami, and Peter. He didn't know any of them too well but that was fine, he could get to know them in the sim. Or after. After might be good.

Oscar opened his eyes and looked around. A forest, just like Kate said it would be. It wasn't any that he remembered, not that he expected it to be, but it had the same kind of feel. He was a little surprised that instead of birds he heard a girl singing. He couldn't see where the girl was, but she sounded close. He knew he should to wait for the others, but damn he wanted to see where the song was coming from. Leaving where the others would probably appear too, he started to make his way through the underbrush towards Kathy.

Cassandra Moon

Cass felt James's hand grab her as she got back to her feet properly. She yelped and jumped away from him, feeling the electric shock. She rubbed her arm where she felt him grab her, trying to quickly get normal feeling back into her muscles. She'd dropped one of her batons when James shocked her and it was now lying in the sand near him. She didn't really want to risk getting shocked again, it wasn't pleasant, but she would have to to get it back. Unless... Cass backed off a little, keeping her centre of gravity low and waiting for James to try to attack her.

Kathreftis sang a bit louder now, hearing her victim draw near. What was she going to do? Well, Kathy was going to have her prey drown himself.  Then, um, I don't want to say it, but she'd eat them... That was how sirens got their food... They ate the people they made drown themselves... Gross, but it was how they lived. Kathy continued to sing, her voice a bit more powerful now. The words weren't anything Oscar would know, but they would snare his attention anyway. The rough Greek translation would be about like this. "Join us little one~! Come swim in our water~! Join us so we can be together forever~!" Yep, almost creepier than the way sirens eat bagel bites...

@SecretRock

Cassandra Moon

Cass felt James's hand grab her as she got back to her feet properly. She yelped and jumped away from him, feeling the electric shock. She rubbed her arm where she felt him grab her, trying to quickly get normal feeling back into her muscles. She'd dropped one of her batons when James shocked her and it was now lying in the sand near him. She didn't really want to risk getting shocked again, it wasn't pleasant, but she would have to to get it back. Unless... Cass backed off a little, keeping her centre of gravity low and waiting for James to try to attack her.

James gets to his feet and rolls his shoulder once before looking at her. "I have to say your good at hand to hand."

He then rushes her trying to go for a shoulder charge to knock her onto her back so he can get the advantage.

(sorry for the short reply but I'm terribly burnt from a day in the sun and am in pain)

Harley opened her eyes to the vast forest surrounding her. She could see any of her teammates but she could faintly hear someone singing which was freaking her out and her mind screamed internally not to go near the source of the voice but there was something so compelling about the sound, it seemed to draw her pulling her towards it.

With out her even realising it, her feet began to move towards the direction of the singing, her eyes by now had glazed over and the singing filled her head with the enchanting sound.

"So pretty" she murmured making her way to the edge of the water that was begging her to climb to and stay in its watery embrace, which right now she was very willing to do. Not realising the danger her teammate possessed to her at this very moment.

@Echo Dreamsong

Kathreftis eagerly reached out, snaring Harley's arm with her almost claw like nails. She dragged Harley down as her own song disappeared. Oscar was forgotten by Kathy, so all her attention was now on taking down this new prey. Her hunger was diminishing, and a flicker of confusion crossed her face. Why was she doing this? She didn't need to eat... Wasn't this her classmate? This was bad... 

Kathy quickly let go, pushing Harley up to the surface. Once there, she dragged the girl onto land and began trying to break the spell. It should have been easy, but she wasn't sure if it had worked. "I'm sorry! Sorry! Are you dead?! Please don't be dead! That would be bad! Don't be dead!" A moment later, her pride fell and she called out. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" Then her own vision started to go black. She wasn't sure what was happening, but her head hurt. Something other than her water hair trickled down her head. Was that, blood? That wasn't good... She'd lulled herself into a trance to try and catch Harley, so she hadn't even thought about that bit of pain from hitting her head against the rock. Yeah, that hurt, but she wasn't going to go out at the moment. She needed to make sure that her actions hadn't harmed her victim, even if it was just a simulation.

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @SecretRock @TheMilkMan @Barred @Yanipurr 

Oscar Luana

He pushed his way through the plants, catching sight of the pond just as Harley began to climb in. He could see Kathy also in the pond and wondered for a second what they were doing before the music cut off. He blinked in shock, feeling like he was just waking up from something and rubbed his temples. He glanced around, finally seeing Harley and Kathy below the water. He ran forward as Kathy started shouting for help, seeing Kathy bleeding. He quickly knelt beside the two of them, not caring about the dampness through his trousers or the sudden lack of noise around them. Maybe Kathy's singing had sacred the birds off? No matter why it was silent, silence in a forest freaked him out. It should never be quiet.

"Are you okay?" He asked Kathy, tearing his eyes away from the blood on her head to look at Harley. He pressed to fingers to her neck to check for a pulse. He was never the best at first aid, but some of it was simple enough, like checking for a pulse. He hoped he'd be able to find one.

Cassandra Moon

Seeing James charge, Cass started running too, dodging to the left as they got close and running past him, back to her dropped baton. It was better for her to be fully armed in this situation, since James was bigger, stronger, and had better equipment than her. Not wanting to give him any chance to turn, Cass starting running again as soon as the baton was in her hand, jumping and pushing her feet forwards, hoping to slam them right into the middle of James's back and topple him over. She needed to think of a way to get through his armour and beat him, if she wanted to win anyway.

Jaime Reyes

Jaime's felt his eyes creep open as he rose his head up. The leaves swished around the grassy terrain as he got up, glancing around the thick forest. "Not bad for a simulation... looks so real." Harold scoffed in Jaime's head, causing the Engineer to raise a brow. "You got a problam, Roldy?" Harold spoke, his voice quiet but firm. As usual. "This doesn't look any fun, mister Reyes. I'm just speaking my part." Jaime let out a short laugh as the A.I. spoke, sighing as he continued down the leafy path.

After minutes of dragging his feet, Jaime's ears were able to pick up a beautiful song, the lyrics seemed to be sang in a foreign language which didn't seem to annoy the young hero. "Hear that, Harold? That's skill, ain't it?" In his head, Jaime could see the glowing blue holograph-like avatar's eyes resting there half-opened. "The song. It's familiar. I've checked the documentary feeds and there've been reports of the like, I suppose it could be a siren, Jaime." Jaime shook his head, following the song as they conversed. "Sirens don't appear in forests. Harold grinned mysteriously, pulling up charts of some of the student charts, visible to Jaime in his head. "It's not a part of this simulation. It could be anyone of your classmates." Jaime shook his head as he continued down before hearing the song stop abruptly.

His stroll quickly advanced into a jog, then a run as he heard a scream for help. He pushed through the thick bush, the wing propellors jabbed out of his back as he took off towards the scream of help. As he neared, he could get a closer look at the situation. Harley seemed to be unconscious, Kathy looked guilty and another male seemed to check Hathy's pulse. The wings darted down as he flew towards the group, retracting the wings as he somersaulted into a landing. He glanced forward to Kathy, then to Harley and Oscar. "Your classmate, Harley has succombed to Kathreftis' spell. She'd be lucky if she survived." Jaime failed to believe it, kneeling down beside Oscar. "What the hell happened? Is she alive?!" His expression seemed to be worried, something that rarely occured.

Cassandra Moon

Seeing James charge, Cass started running too, dodging to the left as they got close and running past him, back to her dropped baton. It was better for her to be fully armed in this situation, since James was bigger, stronger, and had better equipment than her. Not wanting to give him any chance to turn, Cass starting running again as soon as the baton was in her hand, jumping and pushing her feet forwards, hoping to slam them right into the middle of James's back and topple him over. She needed to think of a way to get through his armour and beat him, if she wanted to win anyway.

James oversteps and sees her vanish behind him and he tries to turn around only to get two boots into his back and he lands right on his face and there is the sounds of glass cracking.

He gets up quickly a huge crack going right across his visor. "Dam I need to step this up a notch." He drops the electrified night stick and materializes two combat knives. He holds the left in a reverse grip and the right in a normal fashion before makeing a come at me movement with his right side angled towards her.

Unknown to Cass the whole upper left side of his visor screen is broken due to the crack and it is all black static.

@SecretRock

Kathreftis began to hyperventilate, hugging her knees as she stared at Harley in terror. "Oh gods... Oh my ******* god!" She cried, trying to rub the blood out of her eyes. "Oh g... What?" She asked suddenly, turning to look around. A puzzled frown crossed her face and she turned back to Harley. "Did I drown her? Please tell me I didn't drown her!" Kathy cried, shaking Harley a bit. Her head was pounding and the blood was flowing a bit faster. "I-i, um..." She stumbled over her words, holding her head. "Did... Cow..." She mumbled, sitting down to look around in a daze. Kathy may have hit her head a bit too hard.
@Barred @SecretRock @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed 

Peter opened his eyes to awaken in a forest. Guess Kate wasn't lying. The good thing about this was that the canopy of the forest would block out the sun allowing him to use his powers. Quickly he sunk into the shadows so he wouldn't be able to be seen by the others. He then heard singing coming from inside the forest. This was peculiar as animals did not usually sing, unless it was some kind of parrot. He glided across the forest floor through the shadows hoping to see that the source of the singing was coming from his teammates and of course it was. The singing stopped shortly before he got there but he knew the general direction of where it came from. Up along came Oscar, obviously he didn't know what was going on either. As they arrived at the scene he saw Kat dragging Harley's body under the water. For now he decided that it would be best not to interfere and see how this would play out, then he would be judge how trustworthy Kathy really was. The simulation barely begun and she was already attacking team mates, so that wasn't a good start.

Soon Jaime also came, so far he wasn't really doing much. At least Oscar was checking her pulse, he seemed to be the only smart one there.

@Echo Dreamsong @Barred @SecretRock @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

The coughing and spluttering that left Harley proved she was still alive. The water leaving her lungs left a burning sensation in her cheat and throat but that was quickly ignored when she realised that she was no longer in the same spot where she started the simulation but now surrounded by some of her teammates and her clothes where heavy and waterlogged and Oscars fingers were at her neck. Something must have happened to her but she didnt really remeber what.

Glancing at her teammates in confusion, she wasnt sure how she got here or why she was wet. Looking at Kathy she saw the the girl was bleeding profusely from her head, it looked incredibly painful for her but nothing was being done.

"You're bleeding" she pointed out stupidly her voice sounding a tad raspy, Kathy obviously knew she was bleeding. Scooting over to the girl, ignoring her sore body, she removed the detachable hood from her shirt and pressed to Kathy's head to try stem the bleeding "sorry of this hurt but pressure will slow the bleeding." She knew a bit of first aid from her parents and right now she was glad she did.

"Um so what exactly happened?" She asked looking over to Peter and Jaime.

@Barred  @Echo Dreamsong @TheMillkMan

Jaime Reyes

Jaime's neck turned to face Kathy and Harley, sliding down beside them. "I don't know... that's what I asked." He said, panting. "Harold, run a diagnostic scan on both of them." The Engineer helmet fell down on Jaime's head, a whirring sound vibrated through the forest as the A.I. finished the scans. "Kathreftis has a cut on her forehead as you can see. Her heart is beating faster than usual as well, a sign of anxiety or nervousness. Harley has suffered a drowning... her lungs are filled with bits of water though besides that, they will both live. Jaime sighed in relief, looking back at the two as the helmet retracted.

"Do you feel alright?" His voice was clearer now than before as he spoke, watching the two closely. "What the hell happend here? Harold--  I did a scan, no sign of any animal shaped pixels in this whole simulation. Whoever did this has to be one of..." He turned to Kathy, his eyes widened as he realized what had happend. "You are a siren, aren't you?! Why the hell would you attack your own teammate?!" He lashed out, staggering back as Harold auto coated  his arm in the energy canon. He tried to retract it, willing it to subside before falling on his back. Crap, I look stupid.

He stood up, sighing as he marched forward. "We can deal with that later, we need to build a shelter." He said quickly, looking up as the sun began to rotate towards the Southern Hemisphere. Time in the simulation seemed faster than real life.

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @TheMilkMan @SecretRock @Echo Dreamsong

Oscar Luana

Oscar pulled his fingers away as Harley sat up. Whew. She may not have been fine but she wasn't dead, so that was alright. He shuffled back a bit to give her space to breathe, to try not to overload her. He then turned his attention to Kathy. He didn't want to add to her apparent guilt but if she could almost kill one of them so easily he wasn't sure that he was entirely comfortable around her.

"Shelter, yes." Oscar agreed with Jaime as he suggested a plan of action. "Harley, do you want to take some time to recover sine you almost drowned?" He suggested. It probably wouldn't be good for her to over exert herself after something like that. 

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed @Echo Dreamsong

@Barred

"Jaime" Harley said softly, trying not to speak to loud as to talk loudly would hurt her throat more than it already did "I don't think Kathy was in full control of herself. I dont blame her" she smiled at the other girl when saying this to show there were no hard feelings.

The two boy seemed very worried which was very sweet of them, but she would be perfectly fine.

"I think a shelter is a good idea, we will also need to find nourishment especially since we will be using our abilites soon" Harley said pondering on whether or not she should create a needle and thread to stitch Kathy's head. It wouldn't be the first option as creation took nearly all her energy and she wasnt the best at it and an illusion would be useless. If her teammates head didn't stop bleeding it would be a last resort.

Remembering that Oscar had asked her a question she turned to face him "dont worry, I'll be fine though I may take a bit slower than what I normally would be but it's best to rather rest once we are in a safe place, I'm not sure what animals would be in this stimulation" she said slowly. Her lungs ached but ahe didn't want to be the one to slow down her teammates "did anyone see a shelter by any chance? I dont remeber the route I used to get here" she blushed

@SecretRock @Barred @Echo Dreamsong

Jaime Reyes

Jaime sighed, nodding at the three before getting up onto his feet. He glanced back up at the near-night sky before turning back down. "Harley and Kathy-- you're both staying behind, no questions asked. " He ordered as he continued. "You'll take care of each other for the time being. Me and Oscar --""Oscar and I." Jaime scoffed as Harold corrected him. "Oscar and I will get wood. If we meet anyone else on the way, we can recruit them. You two..." He glanced back at Kathy and Harley. "Do something proactive while we're gone, could 'ya?" His voice was sloppy but serious.

He turned to Oscar, nodding at the boy who was roughly his age as he began to walk him off. "We're looking for twigs, bark, vines... bamboo if we're lucky." Jaime began parting ways from Oscar, his jog grew into a light run as he leaped forward. The suit formed around his body, the wings propelling him through the thick forest, rocket boosters which were meant for roller skating thrusted him forward as well. 

The analyzer screen popped up on his face, Harold standing in the side like always as he flew, grabbing multiple branches and vines in the process. He'd marked where Kathy and Harley were, their vitals popped onto his screen, something he'd downloaded when he analyzed them. "How much power do we have left on this baby?" Jaime asked Harold as they flew. The A.I. paused, his expression was confused. He was never confused. "We're at thirteen percent. Twelve.. Your suit is losing power as we speak... fast!" He sweatdropped, he should've known Kate wouldn't make the simulation that easy. How far are we from the camp?! 

"We're fifty eight metres away- if you could make it on foot."

But... the resources.

"If this was done by Kate.. if this were real... I'm sorry but I can't let you fuck us both up."

The armour retracted, the shelter building parts dropped onto the floor as Jaime fell with it. Scratches tore through his clothes as he faceplanted into the floor, coughing out dirt as he glanced around the area. He began to hear growling... more growling as eight yellow dots appeared through the thick forest. He could only think one thing.

Holy crap, Harold. Wolves.

@Echo Dreamsong @TheMilkMan @SecretRock @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Oscar Luana

Oscar watched as Jaime took charge. He was one hundred percent fine with that. He wondered how Peter would feel about it, given that they'd hijacked his training session and now Jaime was 'bossing' everyone around. Still, hopefully Harley and Kathy would listen to him. There were worse for ware and he didn't want them getting even more hurt. Kate said that it would be dangerous too. Having two wounded people traipsing around a dangerous forest probably wouldn't be a good idea for a multitude of reasons, his own well being being one. He looked over as Jaime started talking about him as well, and snorted a little when he mentioned bamboo.

"It doesn't look like a bamboo kind of place, but I'll see what I can do," Oscar said. With a wave, he wandered away from the pond and the girls, pausing to watch Jaime take off, but then he was gone into the trees as well. He kept constantly reminding himself that he needed to keep track of where he was going. It was also getting dark. Deciding to risk it, despite what might be out there, Oscar closed his eyes for a second, letting his ether flow within him. When he opened his eyes again, he was glowing slightly, lighting up the area around him. He pressed one hand against the tree, leaving a hand shaped scorch mark. That seemed like it would be enough to guide him back if he got lost as long as he made them regularly. 

Trekking through the forest, Oscar picked up any sticks or twigs he came across. He jumped as there was a loud crashing sound. It sounded like it was a way away, but it didn't sound good. Keeping the sticks bundled in one hand and using the other to mark his path, he slowly made his way towards the sound, trying to keep his glow down. He didn't want to be seen, but without it he couldn't see much himself.

Cassandra Moon

Taking a quick second to evaluate the situation, Cass got ready to take another pass at James. As she got close, Cass used one baton to try to hit the knife facing her down and away from her, using the other to hit at James's stomach area. She had no idea how thick the armour was there, but she reasoned that it should be thin to allow movement. In this place, reason didn't mean a lot.

Kathreftis staggered up a bit, waving her arms around. That girl had some serious brain trauma at the moment. "I, uh, TREE!" She screeched, stumbling over to grab a branch. "I f-found tree!" She cried, hugging it proudly. "Shelter!" Kathy cried again, yanking on the branch. Surprisingly, it broke off. That was weird, but the huge thing was already being painstakingly dragged over by Kathy. "We-we can make a housey thingy!" She squealing in delight, dropped the branch at Harley's feet. Then she flopped down on the grass and stared at Harley to wait for a reaction.

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Cassandra Moon

Taking a quick second to evaluate the situation, Cass got ready to take another pass at James. As she got close, Cass used one baton to try to hit the knife facing her down and away from her, using the other to hit at James's stomach area. She had no idea how thick the armour was there, but she reasoned that it should be thin to allow movement. In this place, reason didn't mean a lot.

The knife is deflected away from her and he quickly brings the other hand in for a swipe at her arm. The kick to his chest was much less effective seeing as she kicked a hard Kevlar shell with an inch of steel plateing on the inside. After his swipe at her he goes for a kick holding the steel shoes will stun her so he can finish this. The kick not very accurate due to his vision restraints.

Harley watched the boys walk away to find some wood and whatever else, she was secretly glad she was staying behind as being able to relax was enjoyable. She just hoped that that they would be safe, she was sure she heard howling just now which was a bit nerve wracking

She was so lost in thought that she jumped when Kathy screeched about a tree and pulled down a large branch, which was quite impressive. She reminded Harley a bit like a excitable puppy which incredibly adorable, in Harleys opinion anyway.

"That is actually going to be quite helpful. Thank you" she said smiling at the other girl. She was still worried about her head though.

"How is your head feeling?" She asked inspecting Kathy's head, it lookes at if it was still bleeding. She wondered if she should create or not "do you think I should stitch it? Can you stitch a siren? Speaking of which your physiology os different right??" She asked in a rush of questions blushing when she realised how invasive she came across "sorry you don't have to answer that" 

@SecretRock @Echo Dreamsong @Barred

Kathreftis stared at Harley in confusion, holding the branch tightly. She honestly couldn't remember what the heck Harley just said, which probably wasn't good. Still, Kathy didn't seem fazed by this and jumped up. "I GET MORE STICK!" Then she bent down and pat the branch. "Stay mister pickle..." She mumbled to it before rushing off. Of course, she stumbled several times, but she kept going. This girl really likes sticks.

Eventually (About five minutes later), Kathy rushed into the clearing holding a bunch of little twigs. "I found baby pickles!" She cried and dropped them on the branch. Her vision started to go black and she staggered backwards for a moment before (somehow) having the sense to sit down next to the branch. This lead to her laying against the branch as she watched the world spin. "W-weird... It's nighttime now!"

@SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back