IC Thread - Week One

YunSeong

tumblr_mhta4fRcNd1r2srluo1_500.gif

"Thanks for noticing me there ~"

Having blanked out at some of the introductions, YunSeong hadn’t entirely noticed that it was his turn and he wasn’t entirely in the mood to do it. Everyone pretty much knew about his existence through the F4 since he first stepped foot into this campus. Not wanting to keep everyone waiting, he allowed a playful yet flirty smile spread across his lips as he stood up from his seat. His intentions were simple, state his name and his status, that’s it However-- his mind had another goal. YunSeong’s rambling habit was legitimately about to kick into gear. It was too late to abort. Shit. Too late now.

“Pretty sure you all know me by now, but the name is Lee YunSeong and if you mess with what I’ve got, you’ll be involved with the rest of my group that will be sure to make your life a living hell ~” His threat came off as a joke, however, to the group members, it was pretty evident that he was actually being serious. Even with their internal problems-- he wouldn’t allow them to be placed in danger by anyone. “Anyway, I aspire to be an Actor to become everyone’s favorite entertainer and maybe even a crush.” He paused. “I will gladly sign any autographs that will come my way and will be sure to reply to all your messages ~” His ‘cocky’ nature was shining incredibly bright at this point as he spared EunMin a glance, who at the moment, flicked him off in response. This only encouraged him to keep going, “And If you all wanted to know, I’m a Taurus that will surely achieve my goals with my friends here--” His hand had come in contact with JooHyung’s back with a bit of force on purpose as he smirked, “By my side! I wouldn’t be able to go forward without them anyway and I wouldn’t want to change that for the world” This only seemed slightly contradictory due to the slight fact that he had some internal beef with his leader, it wasn't something that could officially classify them as enemies, it was something else. He only harnessed envy towards him as he was able to be more like himself without consequences. Other than that, he saw WooJin as a good friend that he wouldn't necessarily change out easily and he seriously needed to work on that min-major detail.

Noticing that he spoke a little too much, his cheeks discreetly flushed at the sudden realization, “I seriously hope we all get along this year without any problems! Thank you for taking the time to meet me ~” YunSeong finished with a playful wink as he returned to his seat with a sigh. That surely confirmed his habit of rambling without even trying and it wasn’t even about aliens! But if it was, it would’ve taken him forever to finish his speech and he was pretty sure that it would’ve annoyed the others greatly. Regardless, Aliens are still a fun topic to talk about an he was sure that he would find someone to talk about it with someday without any restraint ants. Returning his gaze to Joohyung, he offered him a thumbs up as he noted that it was his turn to take the spotlight now. He wondered if he was going to give the same presentation as the years before, but then again, JooHyung might take a different route like he did this time around. "Are you just going to sit there or stand up? Everyone is waiting on you ~" YunSeong spoke a little to loudly for his friends taste, but at the moment, he didn't give a rat's ass as he allowed a teasing grin to form on his face. Payback is a bitch ain't it? JooHyung had it coming after messing around with his phone.

OOD- Confident
BJECTIVE- Introduce Himself 
OCATION- English Class W206 - W2
NTERACTING WITH- EVERYONE
AGS- @Reminiscent (Mentioned)

Last edited by a moderator:
/*Using so the format can be adjusted to tablet and mobile.*/ /*for the big banner*/ #lkbanner{margin:auto; margin-top:70px; width:80%;} /*for the picture and orange bubblse*/ #lksidebar{float:left; z-index:2; } /*for the OOC information over picture*/ #lktexthover {z-index:3; position:absolute; opacity:0;} #lktexthover:hover, #lktexthover:focus {opacity:100} /*for post content*/ .lkcontent{ width:77%; border-left:100px double #000; box-sizing: content-box; position:relative; } /*for orange bubbles*/ .bubble#b1 {float:right;} .bubble#b2 {float:left;} /*For tablet so the format won't be too effed up*/ @media (max-width: 790px){ .lkcontent{ border-left:50px solid #000; } .bubble#b1, .bubble#b2 {float:right;} } /*For mobile so the format won't be too effed up*/ @media (max-width: 400px){ #lkbanner{ text-align:center; margin-top:-50px; z-index:3; width:100%;} #lksidebar{float:none; text-align:center;z-index:1;} .bubble{display:none;} /*Bubbles aren't displayed because they look messy on mobile*/ .lkcontent{ width:100%; border-left:30px solid #000; height:500px; overflow:auto; box-sizing: border-box; } }

English // W206-B2

Interacting With:

F4 (@MaverickPun @SociallyAwkward @Kiyoko Tomoe)

Mood:

Neutral

tumblr_o8df67YF531vw5fc5o1_400.gif

Joo Hyung ∞

smile (skip dark gray parts if you don't like semi-filler... I feel like this went too fast)

JooHyung began to stare out into space as the introduction activity started to draw near it’s end. Due to this, he didn't necessarily notice MinWoo’s challenging look and apparently YunSeong didn't either, so instead of JooHyung going next, it was YunSeong. Either way, a small smile graced his features as his gaze lingered on the outside scenery that was right outside the window, and he gently tapped his desk with his mechanical pencil in what seemed to be a random beat. However, in his head, he was playing music.

Seven males bounced around on the stage in harmony and sync, performing a choreographed show. The dance was rather complex and caused them to sweat a bit, but that didn't seem to bother them whatsoever. Huh, JooHyung seemed to be one of those males. WooJin too.. there was a third boy that caught his attention—and that this third boy was HyeYeong. Huh, wonder why they were there too. Eh.

The scene got even more idealistic as JooHyung—who had blond-ish hair (reference gif)—leaped up into the air and found himself flying around the stadium as he sung. One by one, the others joined him in his flight and suddenly, everyone was in the sky. That went on for a long while.

The crowd cheered for JooHyung as he was approaching a long, high note in the song. His bandmates wore smiles and inwardly cheered him on as they continued to dance and sing or rap their parts. JooHyung’s eyes squeezed shut as the part came, exerting his voice as much as he could.

Nothing.

There was no sound. Had he gone deaf? The music was gone. The cheering was gone. His bandmates’ voices were gone. JooHyung tried to sing again—His voice was gone too. A wave of confusion and fear washed over the usually happy boy which caused his eyes to snap open, but they didn't open… Thought JooHyung. There was a forceful feeling on his back, but he didn't pay any mind.

He could feel himself blinking. His eyes had to be open—one doesn't normally blink whilst keeping their eyes closed, after all.

The dark blackness of wherever he was at was all his eyes could register. His mind was sent into a frenzy that seemed to end after a mere few seconds, after which his mind shut off completely; he didn't necessarily feel anything after that, minus the sense that he was falling into an endless pit of non-existing void——

“... or stand up? Everyone is waiting on you ~!”

Huh?

The sound of YunSeong’s obnoxious yelling sent him jolting up and out of his seat, which didn't end very well as he soon found himself on the floor next to a tipped-back chair. Said boy only stared ahead in shock. Fear and confusion coursed through his veins all at once in a rapid pace before landing one final, nerve-wracking blow to his head and disappearing. I zoned out for too long, didn't I?

Snapping back into reality, JooHyung glanced up at the F4 member who was labeled as ‘that thing’ in his phone and stuck his tongue out. “Yah! That hurt! That wasn't very nice, Yunnie!” He whined, before standing up and dusting himself off. Sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, he picked up his chair and hummed, leaping to the front of the room not two seconds after. This boy was probably the complete opposite of shy—acting like he didn't just fall on the floor and almost break a chair. Not to mention, the fact that he managed to shake off that after-effect of his zone-out session in a few seconds still stood present. One would probably assume that he was startled by his friend’s yelling and that was the end of that.

Giving a devious yet childish box grin to the rest of the class, JooHyung’s dark brown eyes brightened and he began to speak–or rather, yell (although it wasn't annoyingly loud).

“HEEEY! I’m Rhee Joo Hyung! Hi, Yunnie! Hi, WooJinnie! Hi, Minnie!” He called back to the three others of his group. “I’m here to get good enough at singing and dancing so I can become a member of an idol group! Uh,” He paused. “My birthday is on the twenty-third of September! Does that make me a Virgo or a Libra? Every site I check says a different thing!” JooHyung whined. “Anyways, I feel like this class’ll be interesting... I look forward to getting to know you all! Oh and—Minnie, I’m gonna be the best of both of us this year. Heh.” The boy concluded with a confident sounding laugh before striding back to his seat. As he was not mentally present when everyone else gave their little introductions, he wasn't aware of who went and who didn't—and thus, he didn't gesture towards anyone in particular.

The English teacher noticed the silence that settled in the room and took this as a sign that the students had all finished introducing themselves. Letting a brisk sigh escape his lips, he set his clipboard down on the hardwood of his desk and moved a stack of papers to a random, untaken seat. With it, he also brought a paper tray that had a few stapled papers piled inside already.

“Now that that’s over with, I’d like for you all to bring out the projects you did over the break. Drop them off in the tray and pick up a sheet of paper from the stack next to it. This is to see where you are in your English skills! I’ll allow you all to work together and talk but please refrain from doing anything that’ll immediately get me fired or you expelled.”

At this, JooHyung dug his hand into his bag and fished out his project. I would be lying if I said he didn’t cheat off of WooJin’s and changed it up a tiny bit. He would’ve turned to YunSeong for this, but in all honesty, the childish boy wasn’t in the mood for dealing with the alien-obsessed version of his friend back when he completed it.

He found himself dropping the neon green pieces of paper in the basket and picking up four white sheets of paper before returning back to his seat. Why was his project paper green? One would never know, but it was safe to assume that something happened to all the normal printing paper (he may or may not have burned it all trying to do something).

After passing the other three sheets to his friends in the F4, his gaze landed on the little worksheet in front of him, and his figure stiffened. Sighing, he turned towards the others of the F4, puppy eyes in effect. “Guys. Can I work with you? ~” He asked, although he was sure that all three of them knew that he would end up copying their answers due to his lack of understanding of the latin language.

∞ E N D ∞

[SIZE=9.333333333333332px]code by ViAdvena ~ Hover over the gif! if on Mobile, tap on it![/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_n4l3gbQnzM1ql6qbh.gif

Junseok

As he sat down, Junseok noticed none of the F4 had introduced themselves yet, and he sat back down, watching Woojin rise and begin his introduction. He let his mind wander, thinking about all the things he'd love to be doing other than being at school. He wished school was just theater class and lunch, but of course, that was too much to ask for. There was much he was craving at the moment, food being at the top of his list. Every day he does this, walks into class without having eaten breakfast, one day he was bound to just keel over in hunger. 

"Huh?" Junseok heard his name, and turned to its source, Woojin. "Uh, yea." He said in a whisper, stealing a glance at the teacher as well as the girl who was introducing herself next. "Nice to meet you, Woojin."

Although he didn't like the F4, he was never one to outright hate someone, especially if he didn't really know them. Everyone was worth a second chance, he figured. Or maybe that was just him trying to rationalize this particular interaction in his mind. Whatever the case, it was quite comical. Junseok looking ghastly from loss of sleep and no food, talking to Woojin, who also didn't look well.help the babes

Upon the teacher's command, he turned in his paper, and grabbed the worksheet for the front of the room. He sighed, looking down at the questions, realizing it was time to get back into 'school mode'. His handwriting was sure to be a bit sloppy, even though it was usually neat, and his overall effort would probably be a 5%. He hated it when teachers proclaimed that they could work with partners, because when he worked alone, he would usually draw pity. Unfortunately, it was sure to be the case again. Of course, if someone offered, he'd work with them, but for now, he started his work by himself.

Mood 100% over it

Objective Survive class

Location English Class W206-W2

Interacting With Woojin

Tags @SociallyAwkward

/monthly_2017_01/side.gif.3a0f7984914d9162c0336512baa501f5.gifDevin   Collins

The last of the introductions had finally be completed leaving the room of teens to discover their new ability to actually talk, not a new concept rather the permission that came with their overseer made them seem to feel at home in their environment. Thinking back a moment as he rifled through his messenger bag Devin nodded to himself, coming to the silent conclusion that he had been far too quiet for much too long. Pulling out his, might I mention comical, English project having been using it all his life, though we will not speak of the actual contents that was written within as it might make even the veteran of corner post maidens turn cherry in the cheeks. 

Moving from his seated position to hand in his work of art, Devin flashed a sadistic smile towards the teacher sliding his paper with the tips of his fingers into place before turning to waltz his fancy ass back to his claimed desk. On impulse the boy threw a wink out in the general direction of a boy only a few desks up from his own (Hye-Yeong), drawing his hand lightly over the desk that was one before his own smiling in a 'sorry not sorry babe' fashion before slipping smoothly back into his original place. Whipping out his smartphone he began checking the device, idle now considering whether or not to venture out and start a conversation with any of the adorable faces he seemed to be lucky enough to be placed with.

mood: Flirty/Idle

objective: Heu Heu Heu

interacting with: *wink wink*
tags: @EccentricArctic @MaverickPun @AnYONEEEEEEE

(Went because I was bored. Deal with it)

Attachments

• side.gif
    side.gif
    926.3 KB · Views: 0
■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ Hye-Yeong ■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪

bts-cute-gif-suga-Favim.com-4115407.gif

“If you don't want a generation of robots, fund the arts!”

≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Boredom can be a lethal thing on a small island. But Hye-Yeong’s island consisted of a spacious classroom filled with unfamiliar faces except one: EunMin. The teacher composed a lecture that required everyone’s devotion to one object and that was their summer project. Evidently, he had successfully completed his assignment like a steadfast teacher’s pet. He stood up lazily and walked in his own pace to sumbit his assignment onto the teachers desk with a goofy grin, a grin that noted confidence. The only resolution required to accomplish was his need to be active and talkative but he needed to do it in the form of being non verbal. He subtly reached into his backpack that was placed on the ground near his feet, grabbed a piece of paper from within and resumed the position to do monkey business.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE]If you remember correctly[SIZE=14.666666666666666px], [/SIZE]I came from a real tough neighborhood. Once a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional, the knife had butter on it. Can you imagine the things you missed by being away? We could have fought someone with a butter knife!”

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Hye-Yeong folded the paper into four tucks, smoothing out the creases in one felt swoop and throwing it in the general direction of EunMin. However, given Hye-Yeon’s luck he missed it by a long shot and dropped it two feet away from himself. Real smooth. He picked it up once again, and tossed it with mathematical precision onto EunMin’s desk. Scoooooore! Beep beep beep. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]This in turn only caused said female to flinch out of her daydreaming state and stare at him in slight confusion. She arched her eyebrow in question as if asking [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]‘What the heck was that for?’[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] as she had appeared to be a little irritated! Sighing in defeat, EunMin reached out for the note and opened it to scan through the contents it contained. It wasn’t long before she giggled lowly, wrote her response and tossed it back to him discreetly.[/SIZE]

“You make it sound as if you underwent the same life that 707 did in that mystic messenger game. Expect, you aren’t building robots that can breathe out fire as a weapon and that butter knife could’ve been a weapon if you had angled it correctly! :D

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Chuckling sheepishly at the note, Hye-Yeong shook his head with a smile and leaned back into his seat. He grabbed his custom made electronic pen and tapped it on the desk creating a soft rhythm as he began writing. No one was paying attention to their high spirited behavior and it was something of a silly endeavor that wouldn’t draw in unwanted spectators. He inclined forward, as to cover his writing like it was some secret and pitched it like a baseball player to EunMin when finished, homeruuuun![/SIZE]

“Ummm… maybe the butter knife wasn’t tamed and had a mind of it’s own, it could have caused some collateral damage and then what? I would have needed a caretaker and jeeeez, let’s not get into that possible incident! Plus, my life is more peaceful than 707 if not a little extreme in others eyes lol”

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Both Hye-Yeong and Eunmin feverishly exchanged notes for the remainder of their new profound freedom given to them by cultivating habits from childhood nostalgia. Boredom is the conviction that you can't change the shriek of unused capacities. Hye-Yeong was definitely bored in his standards from lack of movement. He had to do SOMETHING. Before he could respond to the pending note waiting patiently on his desk, he stretched his entire body, moving his abdomen lower, tilting his head slightly back, raising his arms high and allowing an extended yawn to escape his soft lips whilst closing exhausted eyes. When he reopened tired eyes, his line of sight automatically landed on Devin, the american kid, who WINKED at him. Did he see that right? Holy guacamole. Hye-Yeong flustered at the unexpected action, leaving him dumbfounded and he unintentionally stared, following him until he was in his perspective seat. At this point in time, he couldn’t help but smirk deviously. Opps. Better write that on the note.[/SIZE]

≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿

[SIZE=9.333333333333332px]          ✏ ɱood-[/SIZE][SIZE=9.33333px] [/SIZE] Bewildered

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]    [/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px]✏ Όbjective- Don't get caught [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]    [/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px]   ✏ ʃocation- English Class W206 - W2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]    [/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px]   ✏ Ȋnteracting with - EunMin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]    [/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px]✏tags-[/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px] [/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px] @Scheani[/SIZE] @MaverickPun

☆EunMin☆ 

giphy.gif

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]After her little Note War with HyeYeong, EunMin briefly took notice of her surroundings just in time to hear that their English professor was requesting them to turn in their assigned projects from summer. She was relieved in the sense that she had found some time to get it out of way before she got involved with the scholarship program. Allowing a small grin of victory form on her lips, she pulled out a page that was filled with elegant writing and waltzed towards the front to drop it in its rightful place. One could say that she enjoyed writing it instead of typing it out-- why you ask? She had this habit of spilling things onto electronics majority of the time. Whoops.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Shortly after, EunMin got hold of the documents besides the basket before she wandered back to her desk. Her eyes were  completely focused on the sheet as she then sat down and thoroughly read it's contents-- at this point, she would've pestered Hye-Yeong for help since he was a natural genius [/SIZE][SIZE=10.666666666666666px](HE WISHES)[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. However, she felt like he needed to speak to the other students in the class in order to expand his circle of friends. EunMin didn’t want to give off the vibe of her constantly huddling over the boy, he deserved his space. Even if they haven’t seen each other in a good while. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]With the small amount of courage she currently had, EunMin lightly tapped Chouko on the shoulder to get her attention. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Hey, would you want to work together? ~"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She curiously asked in hopes that she wouldn't reject her offer. Not that she would be upset about it either anyway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As she patiently waited for Chouko's response, her eyes witnessed something that she just couldn't pass. Devin? Pretty sure it was Devin-- gently ran his hand along her desk as if it was an invitation of the sorts and boy, did it remind her of the dumbhead called YunSeong. Gross. She does not fly with things like that. So with a small glare, she turned to look towards the American boy who appeared to be engrossed in his phone at the moment. Her lips parted as if she was bound to say something, but instead opted to huff in slight annoyance and turned her attention back to Chouko. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]EunMin had a slight-- well, major peeve with people that had this cocky aura and it only made her want to gag in response. In this case, she's one of those tsundere's that shy away from PDA and she was completely fine with that. All she wanted at the moment was solid friendships. Nothing more, nothing less. [/SIZE]

OOD[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]- [/SIZE]Neutral

BJECTIVE[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]-[/SIZE] Make Friends?

OCATION[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]- [/SIZE]English Class W206 - W2

NTERACTING WITH[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]-[/SIZE] @EccentricArctic @Reminiscent @Scheani

AGS[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]-[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Uh. Everyone? :DD[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back