[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Phoenix Rose

Nearby: First Years and Professor Auburn
Interacting: Team PRWI
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade

After a long weekend with what he saw on Saturday with Jade, training with his team, even it was not long, but one thing he didn't think he would look forward to doing. He kept his promise to Ophelia and meet up with her the next night, the same place and just sat and had a small talk. It was never long and they never brought up Saturday again. One thing he is holding on to was the clear lie that he gave Jade after Saturday night with Ophelia, but he justified it by telling himself that it was for her safety.

Now, food in his stomach, he was walking to the third period with his team. Hand in his pockets as he had a content smile on his face due to having a full stomach. Once again he forgot to eat breakfast.
"I should really stop skipping breakfast..." he stated. As he entered the classroom, he waved and greeted the professor as she sat cross-legged on her desk. Professor Auburn was a red headed Deer Faunus and it was welcoming sight to have a Faunus in the mix of teachers.

Taking a seat on one of the rows, he began to take out his new tablet scroll, jade convinced him to get when they went to the electronics shop after their mini mission. He has to admit it, it was way easier to take note on as he just typed instead of writing it. He took the time to take pictures of last week's notes in order to have them all with him.

Past Events Tags (both are long): Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

• As it was the weekend, Phoenix woke up later on in the morning, but it was enough for him to get ready and have a quick meal. The rest of his team were around the Common Room as he went back and forth between his room and the common room. Once it was noon, Phoenix stopped by the front door, and called out to his team, "I'm heading out, I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll be back before dinner."

With that he slipped out of hs team's dorm room and began to head over to the lockers, to take Thorn with him. Where would Ophelia meet with shady people? The factories? I think that it too simple, but then again there is a Shayama factory building in Vale, she would have access to that... Phoenix opened his locker and took out Thorn from it's resting place.

Jade had been up for a little while, snacking on some fruit. She was trying to work on one of her toughest works yet. Man, he better appreciate this. It's almost more trouble than its worth. And then I have to work on one for the others, I might reduce the number of songs for them. "I'd say I'm at about sixty percent done with this. At this rate, I should be done by the end of the weekend."

She looked around at her teammates. Ivory was practicing some sleight of hand trick, Pyro was watching something on tv, and Nix was pacing between his room and the common room. Man, he's making me anxious with that pacing. I wonder what's going on...

It was about noon when he finally stopped and announced, "I'm heading out, I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll be back before dinner."

Yup. Something's up. But I suppose he'd tell me if he wanted to. Aloud she said "Finally, that's one distraction done. Now I can get back to work on this." As soon as the door shut, she grabbed her scroll and sent off a quick message, "Wherever you're sneaking off to, just be careful. I'm around if you need someone to watch your back."

As he began to head out of the locker room, Phoenix took out his scroll to find a message from Jade. He debated on whether or not to take her along. She can get hurt if we get caught... Then again she's capable of looking after herself. Phoenix looked at his scroll for a moment and then sent her a response, "You have half an hour to meet me at the Airships. I'm leaving you behind if you're late."

He waited by the loading docks for the airships, as he played with his scroll. Answering messages and sending out a coded message to Summer just in case he didn't come back before dinner. It was strange to have him go on missions without her, but then again, he promised her that he was going to leave the whole Ophelia thing alone. With his current discovery, he couldn't let her slip out of his grasp now.

Not much time then. Jade thought quickly then quickly disabled her computer's ability to recognize the mouse attached to it with a couple keystrokes. Clicking quickly she "complained" aloud to her teammates in the room. "Dammit, my mouse shorted out. I knew I shouldn't have gone with those high-tech batteries I'm gonna have to go into town and get a new one. I'll be back later."

There now I have a viable reason to leave. She ran into her room to grab her bag muttering how she might as well pick up some other things while she was out. Left the common room and sped off towards the lockers to grab her weapon and ran towards the Airship dock. As she approached Nix she smiled inwardly and sent off a text to Summer.

full

On the ride to Vale, Phoenix kept texting Summer, trying to stop her attempts to spread rumors. "You know," Phoenix finally spoke up after shutting off his scroll, "You are evil right... Summer is never going to let this slip past me." When they landed, Phoenix motioned Jade toward the vehicle garage. Lines of different vehicles peppered around the building.

Once he reached the bikes, he pulled off a black and red cover revealing a motorcycle underneath. It still had the same colors as the cover, but it had much more black then red. Popping the seat open, which held his family's emblem, and fished out two helmets, tossing the smaller one to Jade, "Here's the plan. I am tailing Ophelia, and whatever happens today, stays between us. No one can find out about what we are going to find out, not until we know exactly what is happening. There is just one thing I need from you, no bright lights, which means your scroll need to completely off."

With that, he walked the bike out of the garage and hoped on. The vehicle roared to life as he gave her quick glance, his black helmet on his lap. "I should explain why I'm doing this... At first, I thought it was a feeling that Ophelia was putting up an act, but after hearing her conversation on Monday, I know she;s up to something." Looking over to Jade he asked, "Are you ready to go or are you out?"

"Come now, that's a bit much. I'm not evil. At worst I'm amoral. You just don't find it funny because it's happening to you. Tell me you wouldn't find this funny if it happened to Titan or Pyro." she laughed. As they walked she was wondering what exactly they were up to here. She nodded as Phoenix explained what the plan was.

If we're supposed to be skulking around like spiders, I don't think a motorcycle with your family's crest is particularly subtle Nix, but you're in charge here.

"So long as we swing by an electronics store on our way back, I'm good to go." She didn't shut it off, but did mute all alarms and ringtones, dimmed the brightness to it's lowest and plugged her headphones in. She put them in her ears and had her music going just high enough that if she needed to hear it she could but low enough nobody else could from the outside. Then she put the scroll in her bag, threading the cord through the zipper.

"Oh, and as long as everything is staying with us on this excursion..." Jade hesitated. This wasn't something she told a lot of people, lest they expect it from her... "as long as everything is staying between us...you should know that I can extend my semblance to one other person so long as I'm in contact with them but it only last ten minutes, last I tried, and puts a huge strain on me. Depending on how fast we go I may be out of commission for a few days. At the very least I'll be out for what's left of the weekend so let's not use that if we can avoid it."

She looked at the helmet, choosing her next words carefully. "I've only known you for about a week Nix. But I'm trusting you with that knowledge. Only five others know that, and two are my parents. If you tell anybody without my permission..." She looked at him, her eyes hardening. She smiled wickedly.

"Summer thinking you're on a date will seem light by comparison. And remember, I have easier access to your room than most people."

She put on the helmet.

Now...are you ready to get going?

"Nothing leave this circle," he confirmed, "Alright, hold on because we are taking the alleys instead of the main road."

Once they were both settled on the bike, Pheonix pulled out of the Airship Docks. The alleys were dark, which helped to gain speed as he made a beeline to the Shayama factory. Once he saw the building, he came to a stop. "We are ditching the bike here," Phoenix announced, taking his helmet off, "Let's hope we arrived before her." Phoenix stashed their helmets back in the seat compartment and covered the bike up.

Taking a deep breath he activated his semblance to cover both him and Jade. The temperature became colder, and the shadows straightened up as if they stood in a pillar of darkness. "Stay close and quiet," he warned, then pointed to the Shayama factory building, "You see that building. I have a feeling that's where she's going to meet with whomever she was talking to."

Phoenix began to jog through the alley but stopped every time the shadow ended, in order to check his surrounding. Once he cleared the area, he dashed to the next dark pillar. Every time they entered the light, they made themselves visible but disappeared once they entered the next pillar of darkness. As they made it to the building, he noticed a black car parked at the front. She here...

He looked through a window noticing the lights were on but noticed the flickering light at the observatory above. Let's take the ladders up to the top and drop inside the observatory. That way I can still have my semblance hiding us, ladies first. Pheonix signed and then motioned Jade to the ladders that were attached to the building, as he kept an eye on the black car.

Jade nodded, glad she had opted for pants today instead of a dress or skirt. Not that it really matters right now. We're on a mission and I'll be up that ladder before Nix can even make it halfway, and twice as silently. All that practice came in handy I guess.

She smiled nostalgically at the memories of sneaking out of her house at night. Not learning until her family moved that her dad had always known because he had hidden and watched. It was part of why he recommended her becoming a Huntress. Jade shook her head and flew up the ladder, the only time she made noise was when she grabbed the first rung and even that was a small noise as skin hit metal for the first time. She paused at the top and peeked over, making sure the coast was clear. Launching herself over the edge, and landing low to the ground she did a quick scan of the area. The rooftop was clear.

Funny. It always seems to be that nobody ever expects things to come from above. Short of having a helipad, most places would have no reason to guard the rooftops, just the entrance.

With that thought, she leaned over the edge that Nix was near.

Roof is clear, going to check for a ground patrol. Be careful.

Phoenix nodded taking one last look at the black car as it's driver entered the vehicle once more. Quietly, he climbed up the ladder and stayed low once he exited the dark pillar. Since they were in the light, Phoenix dropped his semblance for a moment and scanned the skylights as he noticed Ophelia enter the building below. The lights seemed to glow brighter after she messed with a panel beside the entrance. Cursing under his breath, he tried to find a new place, but luck was on his side today.

Still staying as low as he could, he quietly maneuvered around the roof to the window that leads to the observatory. Over here, stay quiet as you land and out of any light. He activated his semblance once more as he watched Jade drop to the dark room below. He followed suit and scanned the room, looking for any spot that would be best to listen in on the conversation below and have a clear visual. He noticed a small vent that gave Jade and himself cover and a clear view of everything.

As soon as they laid down on the floor to watch a slender woman in black entered the factory and addressed Ophelia. "You've changed. How long has it been? Four years going on five now. This is who you've chosen to become?" She tossed her head and spat letting her raven hair float before settling back into place.

"Mai!" Ophelia wrapping her arms around her in a hug. "It's been far too long. I'm glad you're back."

"I don't understand why I had to turn on all the lights in the factory for this."

"The darkness has ears and eyes. Don't worry about it though." Ophelia responded.

Mai lowered her head as she whispered into Ophelia's ear and Ophelia whispered back, but she soon cried out in pain, "Ahhhh!"

Phoenix tensed up as he watched the strange woman plunged a dagger into Ophelia's side. A part of him wanted to rush out of his hiding spot and check on her, but that would blow his cover and put Jade in danger. His eyes, intense as he continued to watch everything happen. Why are you doing this... he thought as he signed to Jade, Something seems wrong about all this... but we can't do anything about it. It could all be an act.

"I know what you are planning and I won't support it."

"Mai...Dagger...I'm sorry. But she doesn't deserve this. She's- haaa!"

This time Phoenix just clutched his hand tight as he forced himself to stay put. No reactions, just still and silence.

"You don't get to make that choice. Stop what you're planning or... Pathetic." Growling Mai pulled out the bloody dagger and dropped it and slid her hand into Ophelia's open wound and pulled out the bottle she was tasked with retrieving. Placing it into her own bag she pulled out a small plastic container filled with a green salve. Running it across Ophelia's wound. She took a step back and let Ophelia fall to the ground. Looking at Ophelia she put the container away and pulled out a baby wipe to clean her hands.

Reaching out she took the sunglasses off Ophelia's head and placed them on her own face. Glancing to the dagger she spoke sternly. "Ophelia, my dagger." In an instant, the blade and blood around caught aflame and began to burn and melt into nothing but a small smudge on the floor. Mai stepped over the injured Ophelia and slipped something into her shopping bag. "You'll receive more orders later." With that, she turned away and walked out of the factory vanishing as the doors closed.

Ophelia lay on the floor and didn't utter a single sound. Sitting up she looked at her bloodied top and skirt. Then lifted it to inspect her wound. Pushing herself up off the ground and onto her feet she let out a slight whimper of pain as she crumbled to a knee. "Dagger was good, but it still...." Exhaling slowly she stood back up and walked to her bags.

We've seen enough, let's go before we are caught. It seems like Ophelia was carrying something inside of her, which earned her that. With that Phoenix got up quietly and out the skylight window once more. This only means I need to confront her again, alone. Jade has seen too much as it is and it's not fair nor safe to drag her in even more than she was already. Double and triple checking that the coast was clear, Phoenix began to descend the ladders and waited for Jade below in the alley.

Jade slipped in, silent as a wraith. Her father used to joke that if she didn't want to be a Huntress she had a promising career as a thief. Jade always laughed and responded with something like "Yeah, but it takes a long time to become a famous thief, being a famous Huntress is easier" She never realized just how right he was.

As Jade watched the scene unfold she cursed inwardly at the whispering. They're too far away. I can't read their lips.

Her eyes went wide as she saw the dagger sink into Ophelia. She kept her body still, but her tail twitched in irritation. She closed her eyes, acknowledging what Phoenix had said. Something was off, but Jade wasn't sure it was an act for their benefit.

She said something. Something important. Something we can use. What was it...

She stayed for a moment longer, watching Ophelia as she walked to her bags. Then she realized what she was missing. She's protecting someone. Or trying to.

By the time Jade had made it down the ladders she had made up her mind. She was going to talk to Ophelia at some point, without Nix. And when she did, she'd see if she could help. Anybody that was loyal enough to someone that they were more concerned about them than getting stabbed couldn't be all bad.

She stayed silent, thinking about everything until they were far from the factory. She turned to Nix, gave a half smile and said "So....did you enjoy our date? I still could go for some ice cream, and I need to swing by an electronics shop before we go home."

Phoenix nodded, still angry at the whole situation, "Sure it's the least we can... and this is not a date, so no Ice cream." He rolled his eyes at the joke, and lead the way back to his bike. Once they were back he spoke up again, "So what are your thoughts on the whole Ophelia thing. Something isn't adding up..." He got on the bike and continued, "Everything from the phone call and this just doesn't add up... Remember this is between us, do not confront her without me. It seems like she can put up an act... so until we figure it out, we are partners, we can't do anything major like confronting her without me. She already knows I'm on to her, we can't afford to have her know you are as well."

"Cheapest date ever."
    Jade sniffed. She rolled his words around. What he said made sense, if Ophelia didn't suspect Jade then Jade was like a secret weapon. But...

"I don't know. Too many theories, not enough information. Like how this is the first I'm hearing about a phone call? All you said has she had some kind of conversation. For all, I know it could have been with that Silver girl she's always with. And if we're partners...then you can't confront her without me either. Mostly because you're already biased against her. I'm not entirely sure, after what I saw, that whatever she's up to is up to her. "

Jade watched Phoenix, trying to guess at what he was thinking. She didn't think he'd talk to Ophelia without her, but she had no guarantee. She wasn't even sure he actually wanted her with him today, it was just easier for him to invite her then get asked questions. Which is completely unfair, she'd back off if he asked her nicely. She was annoying, not obnoxious.

"Turns out our lessons were coming in handy after all. Anyways....let's get ice cream anyways, my treat this time."

"Okay," he laughed, "I can explain things further over Ice Cream, but it's still not a date!" Phoenix turned the bike on and put his helmet on his head. Once Jade was on, he took the long way to Vale to shake off anyone that might have seen them. Getting Ice cream and taking Jade to the get her new Tech, Pheonix explained as much as he could about what happened on Monday and continued to warn her to not be alone with Ophelia.

Last edited:
Jade

Jade was, in a word, exhausted. It had been a very long weekend. The events of Saturday still played through her mind. She had told Phoenix she wouldn’t approach Ophelia without him, and in fact on the few occasions she had made eye contact with her since then she smiled and waved, but she was struggling with it. Jade loved a good mystery and wanted to solve this one. She had gone to bed almost as soon as her and Nix had gotten back and had woken up the next morning to his text. She didn’t ask him about it though, if he wanted to tell her he would. She spent the day doing her homework, training with her team, and working on her mix. But come nightfall…she couldn’t sleep. She couldn’t stop thinking about everything.

When her mind didn’t let her sleep that night, she did what she always did back home when something bothered her. She went outside, as high as she could (in this case, the roof of the dorms), put on headphones, lost herself in her music and danced. It was a slow kind of dance, combining acrobatics and nearly ballet-esque steps. Sometimes on the flat section of the roof of the building she was on, sometimes on the raised edge, one misstep away from falling. The dance's slowed rhythm ran counter to her Semblance, which only sped her up. She felt it helped ground her in a way nothing else had so far. Normally, after a couple hours, she felt mind wind down and her body tire out to the point where she could sleep. But last night? Last night, or technically this morning, she watched the sun rise. And all she had was more questions, which had only gotten more simplistic and self focused as they strayed away from the problem she was thinking about, as the night had gone on. Who was she talking to and what are they up to? Who is she protecting? Is she really as bad as Nix seems to think? Should I break my word to him and talk to her? Would he do it to me? Would she even accept my help if I did? What if he’s wrong and talking to her doesn’t put me in danger? Who does he think he is anyways, trying to protect me? I’ve only known him a week, what gives him the right? Is it worth going back to the dorm? Wait…did I leave my door open? Crap, I think I did. Is breakfast worth it at this point? What if they catch me sneaking in? What would I tell them? Did I bring a uniform with me?

She looked in the bag she had brought up with her, noting that she had in fact thought to bring a uniform. Guess I was subconsciously prepared for this to happen. Go me! She sat, watching the sun rise for a little longer. She left the roof, ducked into the nearest restroom, changed into the uniform, and went about her day thankful for coffee as it let her maintain a semi-normal morning.

Now, she stood outside the lunchroom with the caffeine no longer helping and debating if she would even be able to stay awake during Professor Auburn’s class. If I’m going to fall asleep anyways I should just do it in my own bed…

She decided on going to class. Skipping would only raise questions from her team. She dragged herself into the classroom, took her seat and set up the note taking program. Thank you O Mighty Creator of This Program for helping me get through this class today. She was trying to stay awake, at least until the start but her head kept drooping.

Croc Sustrai and Bruno Port

Nearby: Anyone in Remnant history
@Tag: KingofCool KingofCool
Bruno entered the classroom as usually with his note book in hand and an eager look to learn. Croc on the other hand enter the room writing tgungs down in the in notebook on how he should get back at Cirrus for barging into his conversation with his brother. So far his main idea involved dyeings his hair pink. He couldn't really focus though. His mind was more distracted with thinking about Val and the date they had. But as him and Bruno sat down Croc stated thinking hard for the prank on Cirrus.
A few minutes to seven Croc walked up to Vals team's dorm and knocked. He was wearing his hoodie with the hood down and held a red rose. ...Okay I got the Flower... I got money to buy things on the date... I took a shower... I think I got everything the book said covered... Croc thought looking at his pocket that held a book titled "Dating for Dummies".

Valentine had just gotten ready; she was wearing a beautiful pink dress with a long skirt and straps over her shoulders, a gold necklace, and her hair was done in a very nice ponytail. She also wore brown high heels, and she had her purse and sunglasses. She opened the door and saw Croc. "Hey, handsome."

"Wow... You look amazing in that" Croc said stunned by Val look. Then after a second to compose himself he gave a now and offered his hand out. "Now my lady, where is it you desire to go? Maybe a nice dinner. Maybe a movie. Or how about a nice adventure in town." Croc said standing up straight with a smirk.

The brunette smiles and held Croc's hand. "I know I look amazing, Croc." She giggles seductively. "I would like a nice dinner in a fancy restaurant."

"Of course I send a message to a friend of my and he'll set us up in the best place in town." Croc said pulling out his scroll. Then he began texting and sending message that said "Bobby man, I need. I got a date and I need a reservation for your parent's place quick. If you do then you debt for the staute I got for you will be payed." Then Croc began guiding Val to a airship to take them to Vale.

Val smiles as she rests her head on his shoulder.

Shorty after leaving Beacon and arriving in Vale Croc took Val to nice look small restaurant. The place didn't scream luxury but it seem nice and more high grade then a regular restaurant. Croc opened the door for Val letting her in first before entering himself. Inside look fairly good. All the tables had bright white table cloths with nice silverware and nice looking glasses. The walls wheres red with many pictures of the family who owned the place and artwork made by owners as well. "What you think?" Croc asked hoping he made the right choice of places to go.

Val smiles as she walked in. "Ooh, a gentleman, I see." She looked inside and her eyes widened. "... This place is amazing..."

"Of course, nothing but the best
" Croc said proudly. Just after he said that a young man walked over in casual suit with menus under his arm. "Croc I got a table for you set up for you and..." The man said before pausing as he got a look at Val. "...Did she loose bet or something man? Or are you dieing and she's take pity on you?" The man joked surprised Croc was going out with a girl like her. "Bobby I can still tell ypur parents the statue they have is really a..." Croc said slightly annoyed before Bobby waved his hand for Croc to stop. "Okay okay man. Let's not get hasty. You and your... date can follow me. I've got a table set for you two" Bobby said before leading Croc and Val to table closer to the back of the restaurant slightly near the doors where the waiters came in and out of.

Val glared at Bobby before sitting at the table that was set up for her and Croc.

Bobby was becoming quickly uncomfortable with Val glaring at him and Croc obviously annoyed with him. "Umm... Here you menus... I'll be your waiter to night... What would you like to drink?" Bobby said nervously laying the menus infront Val and Croc. "I would like a Coke" Croc said. After writing down Val's drink Bobby left quickly to get the drink. "Bobby is not most clever guy around but he does keep his promises so he's not all bad." Croc said giving a sigh. "Anyways this place specializes in food from Vacuo, so more spicier stuff." Croc said. As he began flipping through the menu. As Bobby came back with the drinks.

Val decided to get some tea. Val listened to Croc about this restaurant specializing in Vacuo food. "Eh, I can handle spicy stuff." She said, looking through the menu. She smiled as she was given her tea.

"What can I get for you two today?" Bobby asked after sitting their drinks on the table. "I'll take the spicy chicken" Croc ordered. After hearing Vals order Bobby left to give the orders to the Chief. "So how do you like Beacon so far?" Croc asked in hopes of starting a conversation.

Val sips her tea. "I love Beacon so far. It got even better when I met you, though." She winked at him. "How are you liking Beacon, Croc?"

Croc blushed slightly when Val winked at him. "Umm well it's been good so far. Got a interesting team named after me. Plenty of people easily pick pocketed. And beautiful girl to dine with. Nothing much else I can ask for" Croc said smiling. "Well except maybe spending more time with brother would make a bit better... Or kiss from you of course." Croc said smirking a little now.

Val chuckles. "I already told you, I don't kiss on the first date. ... Though I'm considering ignoring that principle of mine this one time... You gotta work for it, though." Val teased with a flirty smirk.

"I fine with that. I'll act as the best gentlemen you ever seen... Except for when it comes to Bobby, he deserves what he gets most of the time." Croc promised smiling as he blushed a bit more. Just then Bobby came back with their food. "Speak of devil and shall deliver your food" Croc said smirking at Bobby. "That's not how the saying goes Croc" Bobby said with a sigh as he placed the food on the table. "Is their anything else I can get the lovely women or for you Croc" Bobby asked giving a lazy bow.

Valentine giggles. "Yeah, I can see that." The brunette agreed about Bobby.

"I'll take that as no. I'll check on you two later then" Bobby said before leaving. "That man needs learn good manors one day" Croc said with a sigh. "Moving on from Bobby, what interest you beside you know fashion and killing Grimm" Croc asked.

"Well, I enjoy hanging out with my team. And, of course, hanging out with you." Val smiled sweetly.

"Cool... I enjoy hanging out with you too
" Croc said slightly red. "Other than that I enjoy stealing, harder the target the more fun it is." Croc added before he started eating his food. "So many boyfriends have you had..." Croc said before realizing he should not have asked that.

"To be honest... None. I wanted to wait for the right guy... and he's right in front of me
." Val smiled softly to Croc.

Croc face turned a bright red as Val told him he was his first boyfriend. "...I never had a girlfriend either..." Croc said looking away as turned more red. "Anyways..." Croc said before he began chowing down on his food in hope wouldn't noticed he was turning red.

Val giggles, noticing that he was turning red as she began to eat her food.

After eating their food Bobby came back with receipt. "So Croc whose money are you paying with? Some unlucky saps from Beacon?" Bobby asked. "Of course not" Croc said badly acting insulted as he pulled money out of his wallet to pay for the meals.

Val smiles and giggles, knowing that Croc was lying.

"Yeah yeah Croc. Well we don't care where the money came from as long as it pays for the meal. Thank you for dining with us." Bobby said taking the moneu and leaving for the last time. "Well then I guess it's time for us to get back to Beacon before our team leaders think we're dead and the airship leaves us" Croc said smirking as he got of his chair.

"Yeah, I'd rather not let that happen
." Val stood up and began leaving with Croc. "By the way... You've earned this." Val kissed Croc's lips.

Croc was surprised and excited as his face turned a red again. "A rule breaker I see..." Croc said happily. "Well then my dear lets had back Beacon." Then he guided her back to airship that took them here. The ship took them back Beacon. He then started walking her to dorm room. "I believe this is your place" Croc said giving a smile.

"Indeed." The fashionista said. "That was a great date, Croc. You are such a gentleman."

"I'm both a master and a gentlemen thief" Croc said give a bow. "Until we see each other again, good night" Croc said with a bright smile before leaving.

Onyx Belladonna
Remant History Class
Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint ChazGhost ChazGhost Brinni Brinni

The past weekend had surely been an interesting one. After thier training session and the rest of classes, her weekend had truly begun. Saturday she woke up early, dressed, and went to go have breakfast out in Vale at a little coffee shop. Afterwards she explored Vale, seeing everything the city had to offer. She had spent several hours searching the weaponsmiths and dust shops, trying to find anything that could compliment her current armaments. She had met with her mother for lunch, and then she returned to Beacon afterward. The rest of the day she relaxed, and most of Sunday she focused on her homework.

Monday morning she had skept through breakfast, and woke up with a start as she quickly got dressed and rushed to her first class that day. After that she was able to relax a bit and take in that class. At lunch she was practically starving, quickly devouring her food without a word, then leaning forward, her face in her hands to hide her embarassment. She then walked to her next class, smiling and waving to Professor Auburn before taking a seat. "Hey Jade, how was your weekend?" She asked, glancing over at her.​

Cirrus Jay Schnee

@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Cirrus yawned as he entered the classroom. His weekend hadn't been anywhere near as interesting as he had hoped the only thing that had happened was Croc dipping into his wallet for that date of his and he had let the faunus get away with it without mentioning it yet, he still felt bad about sticking his nose in Croc's business last week. He wasn't sure how much he should let Croc get away with by way of silent apology, it depended a lot on whether Croc noticed or not or thought he was actually that good at what he did.

Waving casually at his already present teammates and nodding more formally to the professor he went over to his sleepy looking cousin/nephew/relative and perched on the edge of the desk, they hadn't had much of a chance to speak since classes started. "Morning Phoenix! Do anything interesting with your weekend? Mine was pretty boring, I ended up leaving the only guy who seemed interested last week to go hang out with a teammate for a bit, team leader duty and all that." He waved a hand nebulously. "You went into the city right? See anywhere interesting to hang out? I explored a little but I'm pretty recognisable and I don't want to draw too much attention wandering around aimlessly."

Phoenix Rose
Nearby: First Years and Cornelia Auburn
Interacting: Cirrus
Mentioned: Jade, Grey
@Tags: IG42 IG42 Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

"Morning Phoenix! Do anything interesting with your weekend? Mine was pretty boring, I ended up leaving the only guy who seemed interested last week to go hang out with a teammate for a bit, team leader duty and all that. You went into the city right? See anywhere interesting to hang out? I explored a little but I'm pretty recognisable and I don't want to draw too much attention wandering around aimlessly."

"Cirrus! Man, it feels like forever!" Phoenix announced as he snapped out of his thoughts, "How has leadership been treating you? It seems like Summer is taking to it well. Nothing anywhere special. I just took Jade to the electronics shop for some things, nothing major." Avoiding the major reason he was there. Recalling his rude cousin he popped the question, only because tit was rude not to bring him up, "So, how's Grey, still being the cold hearted guy as always?"

Summer Rose

Interacting: Valentine
Mentioned: Onyx, Jade, Titan, Phoenix
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni
The rest of the weekend, Summer spent it with Val, as she attempted to show me the ropes in flirting. What she didn't enjoy during the weekend was the conversation she had with Titan. Even as she recalls their conversation, she couldn't help feeling sad at the thought that Titan was not letting her in.

"Nothing's wrong," he told Summer.
"You know you're lying," she told him back. Summer turned away from him as she looked out to the Beacon Tower. It was cold as they stood on the rooftop. "We've known each other since I was born. I can read you as you can read me," Summer told him in a sad tone, "If you want to treat me like a stranger, fine."
Summer turned back to Titan, arms crossed and a distance glance as she spoke in her best leader voice, "Don't stay out long. We'll have practice once more after classes on Monday. That is if you rather conrtinue training with out your team..." With that she left Titan on the dorm building rooftop, heading back to the dorm and hiding away in her room.

Continuing with her usual routine, she started her day by making a light breakfast for the team. Onyx missed out on the meal as Summer was unable to wake her up, at all. Summer was just glad that she was able to eat lunch and like before, she took her daily photos. The only thing that was different, she took two different ones. One with her and Val, the second with Phoenix and a photo bomb from Jade.

Summer was walking to Professor Auburn's class with her team, or those that stayed with her, which seemed to only be Val. She waved to the Deer Faunus as she walks into the class. As she took a seat on the same row as Onyx, as she spoke with Jade, but on the other side of the room. Once Val and Summer were seated, Summer leaned in close and whispered, "Do you know what has gotten into Titan? He seems to be avoiding me and the topic."

Past Events Tag: KingofCool KingofCool
Summer was dressed in a pair of jeans, pink crop top, and a leather jacket. It was not her usual go-to outfit but it was her bike outfit. As she walked out of her room, ready to enjoy the shopping day with Val. Walking across the common room, she knocked on Val's door and called out, "Hey, Val! I'm ready when you are!" She knelt by the door as she fixed her wedged, ankle boots. Man, I haven't gone out with friends in years! I'm so excited!

Valentine was getting dressed in a very stylish outfit. She was wearing a bright red tanktop, a pair of black jeans, black high heeled boots, and a pink jacket, the sleeves wrapped and tied around her waist. She puts on her tinted sunglasses. She was wearing her hair in a ponytail, the ponytail resting on her right shoulder. She also had red lipstick on. She smiled when she heard her BFF's voice. "Awesome." She said, opening her door and walking out. She saw Summer's outfit and whistled. "Damn, you look fine, Sum!" She really meant it. She really liked Sum's outfit.

"Thanks!" Summer exclaimed as she stood up again, "Trying to channel my inner Val. Oh, and I got to say you look pretty hot, as well. A plus on jeans, I forgot to tell you I got a ride waiting for us when we get to the city." Summer motioned Val toward the front door, but before walking out she called out to the dorm, "Val and I are heading out! I made sure to have lunch prepared for you guys!" As Summer and Val walked to the airships that would drop us off at the city, she couldn't help feel gitty at the thought of finally getting to use the present her aunt gave her and her brother. Of course, it was a shared gift, but it was enough for the both of them.

When they arrived at Vale, she told Val, "I hope you don't mind getting a bit of helmet hair, but with it being a ponytail, it should be fine." Without a second glance back at her best friend, she entered the vehicle storage and began to searched for the family color. Once she noticed the black and red cover, she thanked the gods that Phoenix hadn't taken it. Before she removed the cover she spoke out, "I present to you, Midnight Rose." As the cover was dramatically pulled off, a black motorbike sat there. The Rose Family Emblem was sitting on the seat, bright red against the black. Hints of red were present throughout the bike as well., not much since Phoenix wanted it for his dark rides. Dangerous, yes, but hey he's still kicking.

"Thanks! I always do."
Val responded to Summer's compliment. Val walked out with Sum, heading to Vale with her. She stopped with Summer as her friend revealed Midnight Rose

Stars appeared in Val's eyes as she stared at the vehicle in awe. "Holy crap... That is a sweet ride!" Val said. She couldn't help but feel jealous that Summer had such an awesome motorbike.

Summer laughed at the clear excitement that Val was showing. "Thanks. Aunt Yang got this for Phoenix and me, to use around Vale. A graduation present of sorts. I'm just glad Nix didn't take it, before us," Summer let out a breath of relief as she popped open the seat to get the two helmets resting inside. She handed Val her usual helmet as she put on Nix. In one swift motion, she put the seat back and hoped on the bike. Once she got the bike ready to go, she looked over to Val and asked, "Ready to go?"

"Hell yeah, I'm ready!" Val said giddily as she sat on the bike with Summer.

"Hold on tight," she said just before dropping her visor down and driving out of the garage. Driving by shops to shops, Summer stop at every shop that Val pointed at. After two shops, they were on the third shop trying out clothes at the moment, she showed a dress over her body as she asked Val for her opinion, "What do you think of this one? I normally don't wear dresses..." The dress was a light cream color with small delicate flowers decorated the entire dress. It was an odd the shoulder like she was used to wearing, but it also had a trap that made sure it stays up. "I feel like the cream color makes me look tanner than my normal light tan..." she voiced her opinion on the color, but the off the shoulder was what got her.

Val's eyes widened as she saw the dress over Summer's body. "You would look so beautiful in that dress!"

"Really?" Summer smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was happy with the style of the dress and since Val had voiced her approval, Summer nodded, "Alright, I'll get it!" Summer turned over to Val and asked, "Are you getting something or this shop a flop like the others?"

"Hmm..." Val looked and saw something that made her eyes sparkle. She went up and held it. It was a dark brown dress with a cute blouse and straps to put over her shoulders.

Summer looked at Val, head to toe, seeing if it would look and it did. "That looks nice on you. not many can rock dark brown, brown in general," Summer pointed out as she nodded with the choice of dress. Just as she was going to turn around to look for something else, she recalled Val slipped out of the dorm Thursday night, of course, she told her that she had agreed to date Croc, which she was happy for her. "So, did your date with Croc go well?" Summer asked.

"Thank you!" Val said joyfully, loving the dress too. She smiled brightly when Summer asked her about her date with Croc. "It was wonderful! He went all out! We went to this fancy restaurant that had such tasty food and desserts. Not only that, but Croc was such a sweetheart! He was so nice and polite to me!" The brunette gushed about her date with the crocodile Faunus.

Summer smiled, "That is so sweet!" With a sigh as she recalled all the failed times that she had with guys, "I wish I was that lucky with guys! My brother always seems to make things worse. They would avoid me when Titan was around as well... I knew that they were behind all of the failed attempts to having a boyfriend, but then again, if they don't have the balls to actually stick around, with my two protective guardians, then they were not for me."

Valentine listened intently to what Summer was saying. "Thinking about Pyro again?" She didn't even need to ask. She knew her friend too well.

"Wha!?" Summer questioned, shocked at the mention of Pyro. Shying a bit she gave up since she knew her friend knew her well enough to know, "Yeah... I'm always rendered a complete idiot when I'm around him!"

"Huh. Funny... I always rendered him the complete idiot."
Val said. "You're way more deserving of his affections, not that blue-haired bimbo."

"But I'm to shy to even have a completely coherent conversation with him!"
Summer sighed in defeat, "I'm no match against Ophelia... she's had him around her little finger, since day one we arrived at Beacon."

Having had enough, Val walked up to Summer and grabbed her shoulder as she began to give her new BFF a pep talk. "You're wrong, Sum! You are MUCH better than Ophelia! You're beautiful, kind, smart, fun, everything! You are better than every single girl in Beacon combined! Even me! You've gotta show Pyro that you are much more deserving to him than Ophelia!" She let go of Sum's shoulders. "Tell you what... When we get back, and when we have the necessary privacy, I'll teach you how to be less shy and more confident around guys. Hell, I'll even teach you the fine art of flirting. Don't even try to get out of this. This is non-negotiable." Valentine said. She wanted to help Summer win over Pyro, whether she liked it or not.

"I don't know, Val..." Summer started, "This is so new to me. I've always been one of the guys due to having Titan and Phoenix around. I have never been rendered helpless before..." She paused as she let Val finish. At the sound of this being non-negotiable, caused her to freeze up. After a moment she finally gave up from fighting Val over this and agreed, "Alright... I'll leave myself in your care, Val."

Val smiles. "That's good to hear. You'll thank me for this, I promise. But, before we go back to our dorm... How about a little more shopping?"

Summer nodded, "Alright, lead the way, as our steed waits for us patiently outside."

Val giggles as the two BFFs bought some more gorgeous clothing.

As they returned to the Airship, heading back to their dorm, Summer heard her scroll go off. Pulling out she read the text that Jade sent her. "No way!" she laughed, covering her mouth in order to muffle her laughter from the rest of the other students that were also heading back to Beacon. She showed Val what Jade just sent her. "I can't believe my brother is going on a date! He's not even a romantic guy!" Summer exclaimed as she sends Phoenix a quick text asking if it was true. He never got back to her.

Val saw the text and couldn't help but giggle.

Last edited:
Jade

@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Mentions: Nix

Jade's head nodded as she began to drift off.

"....dark... has...eyes"

"Hey Jade, how was your weekend?"

Jade's head snapped up. Initially she was annoyed. She had been close to something in that dream state, some piece of the puzzle was about to fall into place, and whoever it was that woke her ruined it! The feeling flitted away as fast as it had come when she saw it had been Onyx that tried to get her attention.

"Oh! Hi Onyx. My weekend? It was exhausting. First, while working on my latest music mix my mouse shorted out I was a bit miffed because it meant I had to go in to town to buy a new one. Not knowing the city proper to well I was wandering about for a little while until I ran into Nix. He brought me to an electronics shop so I could get a new one. I also convinced him to get a tablet scroll while we were there, it makes taking notes so much easier." Jade gave a yawn and stretched before she continued. "We grabbed ice cream on the way back. When I got home though, I found out it wasn't the mouse that had shorted. Not really anyways. The battery in it exploded and I just needed to take the mouse apart and clean it. That was such a pain in the tail. I gotta say though, I like my new mouse better. It's way more responsive. Sunday was just full of homework, training, and more work on my music mix."

Onyx Belladonna
Remnant History Class
Brinni Brinni

"Hmph, that really does sounds like a pain. Well, glad everything was sorted out in the end." She said, a small smile appearing on her face. "My weekend wasn't that bad, Saturday I went around and browsed the weapon and dust shops, but I didn't grab anything this time. I'm go to go ask the Weapons Professor for some advice on what would compliment my weaponry and if there is anything I should get rid of." She said, but shook her head to clear her own thoughts.

"Besides the point. Anyway after awhile I had lunch with my mom, I feel kind of bad now because I didn't invite Ebon, but next time I go for lunch I will be sure to. Then after that I came back and just read. Then Sunday was practically the same as your's, listening to music and doing homework." She finished. "Sorry if I woke you up, just trying to get to know everyone else a bit better, you know?"

Jade

@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

"Sorry if I woke you up, just trying to get to know everyone else a bit better, you know?"

Jade waved her off. "No, it's fine really. To be honest, if you hadn't I probably would have slept through class until someone else did. But I totally get what you mean. Most people seem to stay with in their teams. Which is totally fine, but it never hurts to move outside your clique. I'll get around to talking to others...eventually."

She yawned and smiled. "Just....maybe not today. I'm wiped."

Ebon Belledona

Insert Image here (Optional)
Nearby: (Which Characters are nearby)
@Tags: (Tag people you are talking to or want to interact with)
(Then post whatever you want here)

Ebon stretched his arms happily as he sat back in his seat. He had gotten to class before the rest of his team mates and he figured that he would save them all seats, well that was if one of their team mates wanted to be more cooperative this time but who knows. Well at least the weekend had been nice. He had spent most of it training by himself but saterday was an exception. His parents were in town and they wanted to meet up so while Onyx was off with their mother Ebon had gone and met up with his dad. After spending sometime with his dad he was going to head back to training but on his way he had ran into Schafer, after that his plans had quickly changed and he ended up walking around the city and park with her. So yeah it was a pretty good weekend[/side][/h]

Cirrus Jay Schnee

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

"Being a team leader is pretty cool." Cirrus slid off the desk into the seat next to Phoenix. "We haven't hit any real ruts just yet though even with half the team being faunus though I guess Summer could get along with just about anyone." Leaning back he idly spun a pen between his fingers before speaking up tentatively. "Maybe if I'm not doing anything with my team next time we have some time off we could hang out...somewhere?"

At the mention of Grey he smiled to himself. "Nah Grey was ok, his glare could've only punched halfway through an Ursa when I saw him. He gave me the pep talk about leadership while he worked on that new weapon of his, not sure what exactly he's building, it'll be interesting to see when it's done." Looking around he frowned. "I wonder where Io is, she should've arrived by now."

Phoenix Rose
Mentioned: Titan, Ophelia
@Tags: IG42 IG42 Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

"Maybe if I'm not doing anything with my team next time we have some time off we could hang out...somewhere?"

Phoenix nodded at the offer and answered, "I'll keep that in mind. My week is normally filled with classes, more classes, and then training... Or we can have Summer invite you and Grey over for dinner, that way we can all talk and catch up." Even though he wasn't looking forward to hanging around Grey, he was still family. Funny how we aren't related by blood and yet I still try to be his family member, all I get in return is a glare and the cold shoulder. After Cirrus told him about the pep talk from Grey, Phoenix told him, "You should try to do things your way as well. Grey won't be there forever to guide you. Look at Summer, she's just letting things fall into place as things go. As for Io, I would have to guess, Ivory is with her. He's been very vocal about how she was into his magic act last Thursday."

Phoenix took a quick glance over to Summer, noticing that once again Titan was nowhere to be seen. Normally he's always by her side, of Summer by his. I should probably skip out tonight with Ophelia and ask Titan to join me in a training session in order to check on him. The past few days, he had been getting texts from Summer asking him if he had seen Titan around and he had only told her that he's been busy with him on things to notice him around the school. It was beginning to worry him a bit more then it should.

Last edited:
Cirrus Jay Schnee

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Cirrus smiled widely at the offer and chuckled at the idea of bringing Grey along. "Anything to get some of Summer's cooking, it might even be enough to get Grey to actually come along!" Chuckling a little he casually put an arm around Phoenix's shoulders before sobering a little. "I wouldn't say he's trying to guide me, that would be too close to coddling for him. Grey was...just reminding me of what's expected of me, I like to think he trusts me to live up to them as opposed to not caring enough to keep a close eye on me."

At the mention of Ivory and Io he raised his brows a little. "I do remember seeing them together then, I'm a little surprised he didn't come on too strong for her, Io isn't exactly the boldest person I've met." Catching his cousin's worried look he glanced around. "Something wrong?"

Aozora Steele

fd1e69d07e1fed938a81e770d10da02f.jpg

Nearby: Ebon, Everyone in Remnant History class
@Tags: Dante Verren Dante Verren

Sora had spent his weekend training and drilling as well as going over crash course material he is required to study as apart of this cross Academy program so he can still join the Atlas military afterwards. His father had a liason come to Vale to check in on Sora on Saturday. His father was likely busy with military matters to come check in on Sora himself. Sora was grilled about what he's done so far and more so about his team. It seems not being the Team Leader was a red flag in his father's book but he just knew his mother wouldn't mind. He also doubted his father will approve of his squad, well considering he gave an honest view of them from his perspective which wouldn't be good in the first place. He can expect his father to think this is a complete waste of time, which Sora at this point doesn't necessarily disagree with. Sora really just wanted to get out in the field and kill something. At least Atlas had combat Android's to fight in training rooms.

Sora now sat in Remnant History class next to Ebon, he had realized he pretty much spent the entire weekend away from his team which is counter productive to what Schafer wanted but she can't blame him not like they scheduled team training or anything. It was at this moment Sora thiught maybe he should look into the activities of his Schnee cousins. Even if he doesn't want himself to be seen as a Schnee it wouldn't be a problem to at least find out what kind of people his cousin's are. Though word has it, one of them is a colossal pain in everyone's aura. Would be good to knock him down a few pegs, Sora is probably the only person in this school that can stand up to Grey. Sora made a mischievous smile as he prepared to end someone's reign of terror.

Silver Kiara Jones and Ophelia Shayama
303eece61f67700846872a045dc95aad.jpg

ooopjea-jpg.303247

View attachment 304247
@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
OOC: Wow, this is long.
Ophelia was in quite a lot of pain. All of Sunday she stayed in her room pushing herself to heal her internal wounds. Dagger was precise but she made sure that it would hurt for quiet a long time. She’d have to make sure to keep her left side guarded in combat if it came to it. Remembering that they would have their quests coming up soon Ophelia hoped that her team would pick a easy quest.

As the weekend ended and school began once more Ophelia would have to put on the mask again. She would feel worse but talking to Phoenix seemed to help her a bit. Of course she’d never reveal her plans, even if she did Ophelia didn’t know everything. Her mother didn’t trust anyone with the full plans. Still she liked just talking even if it was about nothing. Having made it through most of her classes with ease Ophelia felt like she could do this play this game Ophelia saw Silver and hugged her from behind. “Hey! Are you ready for Auburn’s class?” She happily patted her head glad to keep Silver safe from all this.

Silver had been pretty silent and distant for the weekend. Ophelia didn't seem to be around much, and she was the only person she really talked to. She could try to talk with her other team mates, though the happy go Cherry was a complete no, and the Squad Leader? No as well. They differed more of Silvers Friend-Ally Scale. And even worse yet was the fact that it had been the longest time she'd spent without seeing Ironwood. They'd spoken every once in a while, sure, but he was always so busy.

But what made this lonely silence ever the more agonizing, was the sensation and feeling of her never being alone. She had locked herself in her room, put on head phones, had done everything to giver her the sensation that she was alone, that no one was watchign her. It didn't work. She could feel the presence of someone else, their eyes on her, watching her, glaring at her . . . The voices, the whispers, the "Suggestions". It was driving he insane. She wanted to tell Ironwood, but no doubt he would do everything in his power to get her out of Beacon if he found out all this stuff was happening now. She wanted to tell Ophelia, but something was off about her too! But the more she kept it bottled up, the more she felt like she was going to explode. She became colder, or, colder than she had been before. More distant. She needed something to just punch.

Her body shook as she felt arms wrap around her, her eyes sharpening, and her body tensing as she was ready for anything. "Hey! Are you ready for Auburn's class?" Was what reached her ears instead. She felt like melting, bursting into tears and burying her face into Ophelias chest in embrace as she would let out all the thoughts and emotions that had piled up inside of her. But, she did everything in her power to stand upright, as she let out a soft sigh and a smile. "Ah, hello Mistre-Er, Big Sis." She was getting out of the habit og calling her Mistress. "Ready? I'm always ready for anything. But . . . Excited? Not quite. Elation is a missing factor for me these days I can assure you that."

Smiling as she called her big sis Ophelia snuggled the girl even closer to her. It was nice to have her in her arms. Ophelia certainly needed the day to move her blood and tissue back into place, but she regretted not spending time with Silver she was as good kid who deserved happiness. Plus she’d alway’s wanted to be a older sister, with two older brothers and dagger she was always the youngest always needing protection, even if she never got it. Now she had something to protect and fight for and she wouldn’t fail like her family did with her.

Letting her go she walked over to stand beside the girl, one arm draped over Silver’s shoulder. “Well we’ll just have to change that then. What’s life without a little bit of excitement?” Ophelia said with a wink. Looking down at the girl she saw something in her face that held sadness. Cocking her head Ophelia wanted to dress it. If something was getting Silver down she would do whatever she could to fix it. If it was someone, she’d make them suffer until they begged for death.

Lifting Silver’s chin up with her finger Ophelia looked into the girl’s eyes. He voice changed from the motherly warmth to that of motherly worry. “Hey…is everything alright, Silver?"

Silver sighed, smiling slightly. She missed this, her time with Ophelia. It may have just been a few days, but it felt like an eternity. She couldn't exactly pin point why it felt so long, or why she felt so close to Ophelia. Maybe because she gave her the mother like love she never got as a child? The attention and warmth of having an elder sister who actually caed for her? It was weird, like, she didn't feel complete without her . . . She tried asking Ironwood about it before, but he only began to stutter and try to explain some things that really made no sense to her . . . "Well, I could try to fake my excitement sis. If it'll make you happy~"

She stopped, feeling her chin being lifted up with her head following as her blue eyes met that of her closest friend. Silver had never felt more like butter in he arms. She could melt at any moment, drop to the ground, she felt her face burn red, her temperature rise, as she searched through her mind for the words. Something to say, anything to say that wouldn't make her look like a complete fool in front of her. But every time she thought she'd grasped the words, she would look into he eyes again, and it would feel like she never had them in her hands in the first place.

"I-I . . . I um . . . " The nervous feeling in her gut only grew worse, as she sucked in air, and nodded. "Y-Yeah . . . I'm c-completely fine . . . " It was the best she could make on such short notice, and impressive, considdering how dumbstruck she was.

Ophelia quite oblivious to why Silver was blushing leaned in to look at her closer, she knew there was something off with the girl. She wondered if it was bullying, but who would do such a thing. Maybe Jade? The girl did hit Silver with those potatoes. Ophelia assumed that the attack was for her but if it truly was target at Silver, Jade is a dead girl. She saw her cheeks beginning to grow red and began to worry that Silver had a fever. More worried about her health Ophelia’s brow furrowed. “Alright…but if something’s the matter don’t be afraid to tell me alright?”

Placing a gentle hand to her cheeks she grumbled, “you don’t have a fever do you? You’re so warm and red.” Placing a hand to her own forehead she tried to tell the change in temperature like her mom did for her. However, it was hard to tell, Ophelia always ran so cool because of her own deformity. Looking back at her she spoke softly."Maybe after this class we should head back to the dorm and rest?”

"N-No . . . " She managed to stutter out, "I-I'm fine . . . " She was loving the attention she was giving her. She was so caring, so warm, it sent the tingling feeling in her gut to exploding in large bursts of heat throughout her whole body. It was a feeling she could only describe as what she felt the first time she had gone out for Ice Cream with Ironwood, or when she had first been adopted by the Joneses. Of course, that was before she learned that every member of the family, excluding her, were horrendous insufferable cock yodlers.

"I-I just missed you, is all." She said, letting her feelings slightly spill. "We haven't talked in a while and . . . and I just missed you." She could practically feel the steam blow out of her ears. But what was worse, was the feeling of her knowing she couldn't tell her. She couldn't tell her the truth. She wanted to, to tell her everything, the nightmares, the voices, the strange feeling to once again visit that Elevator shaft they'd tripped towards not too long ago. But something was holding her back. But she couldn't describe it.

“Awwww!” Ophelia smiled as she realized that Silver missed her. Never in her early life had anyone ever wanted her around let alone missed her. Pulling her close to her bosom in a tight hug Ophelia was so touched. If she could cry she would. Instead Ophelia let her go and looked at her happily, “I’m so sorry Silver. I wasn’t feeling very well, but let me make it up to you. We’ll spend the whole week together! I promise.” She loved being loved, but in the back of her head she wondered if spending so much time with Silver was healthy for her. Part of Ophelia’s job was to keep Silver separated from the others but her top priority was keeping her safe. So maybe some friends, approved ones would do her good.

Looking a there she smiled and stroked Silvers white hair. “How about after class we have a movie night? Maybe invite some others too? Is there anyone you’d like to invite?"

Silver blushed more, but she seemed to be calming down, and she let her cheeks puff out slightly. She slowly, hesitantly of course, wapped her arms aound her, letting her into an embrace. It was . . . perfect. That was the best way to describe it. Just being there with her . . . "It's fine . . . It's just you're really the only person in this entire school that I can call my friend. I . . . I feel better when I'm around you." It was a new, weird sensation. Silver not only showing so much emotion, but also expressing those emotions and feelings into words.

She perked up when she heard of the movie night Ophelia had thought up, and smiled. "That'd be perfect . . . But, I don't want to invite anyone. Again, you are the only person I care about in this entire academy . . . Everyone else either fears me, hates me, or don't like being around me. I suppose we could invite the team leader, and Cherry. As a sort of . . . Team bonding excersice. Anyone except the Vice Headmistresses child, Jade, or Pyro." She tensed slightly. "And especially not the Ruby child."

Ophelia smiled with a hint of sadness as she said she was the only friend in the entire school. She should fix that, right? Even she had people in this school she could call friends or at least begin to call them friends. Still in a selfish way she didn’t want to share Silver with anyone else. She loved the darling girl more than herself and wanted to anything and everything she can for her.

Nodding as she stroked Silver’s head she chuckled at the mention of the Ruby child. “Come now I don’t believe that for a second. They just haven’t been able to meet the real you yet.” She smiled at the girl, “I know that once they see the real you they will love you just as much as I do.” Patting Silver’s shoulder she walked with her towards the classroom. “I think tonight we’ll keep it with just us and maybe the team if they come around."

Looking over at her, “also I don’t see what problem you have with Summer she’s a great girl."

Silver blushed again, smiling softly. "Trust me, Ophelia, I'm only this . . . open, around two people. My beloved sister, you, and my Adviser, Ironwood. I've known Ironwood my entire life, and you . . . " She bit her lip, "You're special . . . No one will ever be able to get me like you two do. And I'd like it to stay that way. I have a thing against . . . well, people in general. You never know who you can really trust, and who you can't. Everyone has dark secrets that they keep hidden . . . even I do." Though, the last part she said in a silent whisper, regretting it almost instantly, as she hoped she hadn't heard her.

"And, also, I'm not talking about the girl." She rolled her eyes, "Such a love sick puppy . . . I couldn't give a single damn about her. But her brother . . . I don't trust him, Ophelia." She looked her in the eyes, "I catch him glancing, watching, he's . . . he's doing something, and I don't know what, but my instinct has never been wrong. And my instinct is telling me to . . . to not trust him. Ironwood told me, that before anything else, I need to follow my gut, it's never been wrong before . . . But, as they say, out of sight out of mind right?" She smiled, "As long as it's just us . . . nothing else matters."

Ophelia stroked Silver's hair as she spoke, surprised that she thought of her as special and felt guilty for what she was doing. There was more than one reason that Silver felt that way about her, but she felt like she was pushing poor Silver into a corner or worse a cage. A pain stabbed her heart as Silver mentioned trust and secrets, so much so that she missed Silver's admittance. Ophelia had so many dark secrets and knew that she shouldn't be trusted. Her mother put her in this path and although she doesn't know why, she knows that whatever it is, it won't be in Silver's best interest or her own. Still I won't let Silver get hurt, I won't let my mother or anyone hurt her.

Holding Silver a bit closer she was about to tell her that she could trust her to keep her safe, but was stopped as she brought up Summer. Watching her roll her eyes, Ophelia was confused about her mention of a love sick puppy. Summer is in love with someone? I wonder who? As alluring and seductive as Ophelia was, she is quite dense when it comes to crushes. As Silver mentioned Phoenix Ophelia's heart skipped for a moment. Meeting Silver's gaze she listened to her intently, her body slowly warming up. She couldn't admit that she'd been secretly meeting up with Phoenix at night, Silver might actually try to kill him. Well...everyone has their secrets, right? Ophelia hugged Silver tightly. "Yes, you're right. Out of sight out of mind." She gave a half hearted laugh, as she tried to look less guilty than she is. Taking a deep breath she let Silver go and looked at the darling girl. Caressing her cheek she nodded, "we're perfect just like this, but know. That if you want more friends. I'm alright with that. Attending a school isn't just about training it is about forging bonds with others."

Silver had been trained, ever since she was little, to notice the slight iffs in people. If she studied someone enough, she could tell when something was off, when something was bugging them. For example, her older sisters first boyfriend. She could tell she found someone, just by seeing how happy she was, compared to before, and how she seemed to hate Silver even more, since the boy who kept coming over when their parents left always took a strange "interest", in her. Another example, Ironwood and his instant annoyance at the hearing of his beloved student going to Beacon, instead of Atlas. He had tensed up, his body became alert, and she could practically see the steam and fumes escaping his body. So Silver could tell, just from a glance, that something was off with her Closest friend.

First, it was the strange way she'd reacted when Silver mentioned Phoenix. It was slight, so slight that Silver had to double check to make sure, but her pulse sped up. Add that to the height in body temperature not to late afer that, and the laugh done after repeating Silvers Quote, it all focused around a set of thougts that Silver wasn't too proud of. A lot, which consisted of how she would kill the Rose son if he had laid a finger on Ophelia. She was protective, she knew that, but something about Phoenix just made her so annoyed, she wanted to rip his spine in half and force it down his throat. She struggled not to take a step back from her own thoughts, trying to give off the impression that nothing had changed, and that she hadn't just been terrified by what could only be described, as her "Inner Demons". Silver instantly softned as Ophelia caressed her cheek, so warm, so amazing . . . it made the previous thoughts almost non existent. She smiled, nodding her head. "Yeah, we're perfect together . . . "

She shook her head at the other thought though, letting out a silent growl. "I could manage a few Allies I suppose . . . But the only bonds I need, are you, Ironwood, and ice cream. It's dangerous to put too much trust in others, too big a chance that they will stab you in the back. And anyways, I'm fine with having just you here with me." A sudden thought came to her mind, making her regret thinking in the first place. Was Ophelia hiding something? She instantly dismissed the thought, it was impossible. She wouldn't hide things from her, nothing too big though. Silver practically trusted her with her life, and she was excpecting that it was the same vise versa. She would never hide anything from her. Making Silver slightly guilty about the fact that she'd been hiding her own thoughts, the nightmares, from her. Well not anymore. "Hey, Sis?" Silver asked her, looking towards Ophelia, "I uh . . . I have something to tell you. But, not here. I'll tell you when we're alone, you know what they say, the walls have eyes and ears."

Smiling as Silver seemed to calm down Ophelia had to wonder if she’d revealed too much of herself. Or maybe it was too little. The girl trusted her so much she should at least do the same. Patting Silver’s head as she mentioned managing a few allies Ophelia giggled as she mentioned ice cream. As mature and powerful as she knew Silver was there was still a adorable childlike side to her that Ophelia couldn’t get enough of.

Her smile faltered and her heart sank a bit at the mention of trust. Ophelia was hiding so much from everyone including those she was beginning to care about. She knew that her mother would kill her if she revealed all that she knew, even if it wasn’t much. Watch Salem’s daughter, deliver the serum, follow all orders, those were her tasks.

As they got closer to class she slowed down her pace to spend as much time with Silver as she could. As her mind wandered she was pulled back to reality as Silver called her Sis again. Looking over to her Ophelia smiled, “yes?” Tilting her head as she said that she had something to tell her. Ophelia’s brow furrowed worried about what she meant. However, she took a deep breath and nodded, “Of course. After class."

Phoenix Rose
Mentioned: Silver, Ophelia
@Tags: IG42 IG42 Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

"Something wrong?"

Phoenix focused back on Cirrus as he lied, "No, I'm Fine. Just thinking about my mother. Seems like she left for a mission with Aunt Yang... I seem to always worry about them, I guess." No need to worry him about Summer and Titan, but I am worried about Mom and Aunt Yang... He then smiled at him, "Don't worry about me, let's worry about how to get Summer to cook for us. She tends to only cook for her team now."

Phoenix wrapped his arm around Cirrus's shoulders as he continued, "And let's not forget about getting Grey to join us..." He let go off Cirrus as he turned to see Ophelia and Silver enter the classroom. He only glanced and then focused on his honorary cousin once more, "By the way, are you going to enter your team to a mission? Pyro seems like he is. I don't mind really, but I think we need to train a bit more as a team to do well."

c39bbe11de10b20fa7b524625de80c0d4c422f0c_hq.jpg

Nearby: Everyone
Mood: Embarrassed
OOC: BREAKS OVER BACK TO RPING!
Iola Rose SakraThe door to the classroom flung open as a huge rush of air flew in, tossing papers high up into the air. A young violet haired girl gasped for air as she leaned against the door frame. Looking up at the clock she smiled. Tripping over herself as she made her way into the classroom Io let out a sigh of relief as she seemed to make it to class on time. She wanted to add some extra notes from Professor Shamrocks class and also talk to him a bit about his adventures. Time seemed to slip away from her as the professor asked her if she had a free period next class. Realizing that she only had two minutes left before class she turned a brilliant rose pink grew across her cheeks as she shook her head and had to bid her second period professor goodbye.

Catching herself before she fell to the floor like a total klutz she looked around embarrassed and made her way over to her teammates. Sitting next to Cirrus this time she lowered her head and a bit too loudly apologized. "I'm so sorry I am late!" Hearing herself she covered her mouth and her blush deepened. Slowly removing her hands she looked at Cirrus and nearly whispered, "sorry...I got caught up talking with Professor Shamrock about his adventures. He talks fast but there was a lot to tell. I hope you weren't waiting on me." Realizing that Cirrus was in another conversation she jolted a bit causing her pigtails to flop up and down. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to intrude on your conversation." She hid her face in her hand too embarrassed to show her face. "I am so sorry. I was just interested in hearing the listing for the quests we'll have for tomorrow. Professor Shamrock was telling me about them as well."

Croc Sustrai and Bruno Port

cabbage_n_chibi_by_lightstreampoet-d5qc4no.jpg
images (6).jpg
Nearby: everyone
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Bruno and Croc looked up as the door was flung open and their little teammate, Io, came in gasping for air. "There's our little bunny" Croc said smirking. Then Croc went back to his notebook and flipped to the design for a flame thrower option for his weapon.

Bruno instead walked over to Io after she said heard what quest we maybe getting tomorrow. "You heard about the mission that'll be available? Good hustle. That'll be good for us so we can decide what are plans are sooner." Bruno said with a kind smile as he patted Io on the head.

tumblr_nu0j97cycf1tlm3yto1_1280.png

Mood: Embarrassed
OOC: BREAKS OVER BACK TO RPING!
Iola Rose SakraBlushing a bit deeper as she heard Croc call her their little bunny she liked it but it was so embarrassing. Especially since in meant that they had been worrying about her. Oh dear! See I've gone and made them worry about me. Oh this is so
embarrassing!
Giving them a kind smile to Bruno she tugged at her pigtails and nodded, "yes. I'm so sorry about being late. There are three really intriguing missions for us first years. They range from easy to hard, but nothing too dangerous for us I hope."

Looking down at her fingers she raised her index finger, "the first and easiest is set in the city and will take two teams. We'll be patrolling the steers as honorary law enforcers. One group is in charge of helping the police do crowd control of a scheduled march. While the other team is in charge of protecting a dust store that got a threatening note that they'd be robbed tomorrow." Raising a second finger she furrowed her brow and tried to remember it all, "The second one is of medium difficulty and is grimm hunting. In this one we'll be heading outside of Vale to hunt a investigate a strange influx of beowolves and sobeks (the crocodiles in the #character_sheet section on discord) in a region where neither belong. From what I recall the professor thinks there is something else there too that's luring them there, the inhabitants of the nearby villages had to evacuate because the grimm activity got so bad. I believe the two teams that choose this one will be working together as a large team." Raising a third finger she looked up at Bruno and frowned, "the hardest one Professor Shamrock didn't tell me much about... all I know is it's very difficult and involves escorting someone through grimm infested areas to a local village in the boonies. It doesn't sound hard and only requires one team, but he said only the team who's the bravest should take that one. Whatever that means..."

Lowering her hands she pulled them behind her back and rolled against her heels and blushed, "The choosing is tomorrow but he was kind enough to tell me a bit today. I'm happy with whatever we choose. I think they'll all have something worth learning in them. "

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Most everyone
@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye ChazGhost ChazGhost
Cirrus raised his eyebrows at the mention of Ruby and Yang, while one was technically his cousin and the other something more tenuous he still considered them both aunts in the same way Phoenix was his cousin. "Something more dangerous than usual or are you just being a worrier?" He tried to keep a light tone as he covered a stab of guilty resentment towards his father, he had no idea where the man was except that it was probably not far from danger and likely dangerously drunk.

Feeling Phoenix's arm tighten around him his mood brightened again.
"If we can talk Grey into coming I bet that would be enough of an occasion in itself to get Summer on-board. I was planning on taking the team out on a mission yeah be nice to get-"

His chatter was interrupted when Iola burst in and sat down in a rush of apologies. Grinning easily Cirrus caught her shoulders with his free arm. "Calm down Io we were just talking about missions actually." He waved to Bruno and Croc as they joined the conversation. "They all sound pretty good but I'm particularly interested in a good mystery. How about you guys?"

Phoenix Rose
Mentioned: Iola, Jade, Ivory, and Pyro
@Tags: IG42 IG42 Black Jade Black Jade The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni

"Something more dangerous than usual or are you just being a worrier?"

"Not sure for sure, but I might be getting worried about them. You know what happened to my grandmother..." Phoenix and Summer have told stories of what happened to their grandmother Summer. Ruby had taken them to her grave multiple times, which was much more joyful than sad, but Phoenix has always feared that one day his mother would be laid beside her mother. Being a Huntsman is a dangerous job, everyone in this school knew that, but here they were, studying to become one of the legends.

Phoenix listened to his cousin as he kept his arm around his shoulders and was about to agree with the notion of Summer agreeing to cook if Grey joined the three fo them. Then again, he knew that she would agree to cook none the less. Then, his teammate, Iola, came by. He listened to what she had to say and got psyched for the missions she had said out loud.

Phoenix pulled his arm away from Cirrus as he turned to look at Jade. She was, of course, sleeping again, but sent her a message saying, "Are you up for a hunt?" He sent the same message to the rest of his team.

Bruno Port and Croc Sustrai

images (6).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
@Tags: IG42 IG42 The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Croc eventually came over to his team as Io explained the different missions. When Io mentioned they could be come honorary law enforcement Croc got a huge smirk. "Lets go protect the march! We need to make sure things go well! Who know what villains could try to destroy it and cause chaos" Croc said planing in the back of his mind on how to abuse his power as a honorary law enforcer.

"That's right Croc! we most protect the march from the forces of evil! Cirrus we most do this. Who know what fiend could cause problems for the great march for... Hey Io what the march for?" Bruno said getting excited and getting easily caught up in Croc's idea. Croc smirk grew bigger when Bruno went along so easily.

Last edited:

Mood: Uneasy
OOC: here's a bomb drop for what's to come
Iola Rose SakraIo looked at the rest of her team who were so excited about the march she didn't want to tell them that it was the one she least wanted to do. Not because of the job, she was happy to help anyone and everyone around them, but because of the day it was on and what inevitably the march was about. Growing nervous she tugged at her pigtails and fidgeted as she glanced at Croc and then to Cirrus. She didn't want to tell them, but she knew they would find out eventually.

"Well...ummm...." She gave Cirrus one more glance before she lowered her head and spoke softly. "Its a march to remember all those who died during the Faunus Rights Revolution...." She didn't really want to say anything more than that, hopefully nothing wrong will happen again although she did worry for Cirrus's safety in all that.

57aa8adf43808d4fc7f2b2d8c16f6093.png
Professor Cornelia Auburn - Remnant History Instructor

Cornelia Auburn sat on her desk as she waved and greeted every single one of her students as they entered her classroom. After a week of knowing the first years, Auburn was taking a liking to the lot. When the bell finally rang, Auburn hopped off her desk and called out to the class, "Welcome back, everyone! So can anyone remind the class of what our previous lesson was?" Auburn walk toward the desks before her and noticed Summer writing away. "How about you Summer? What did we last talk about on Friday?"

At the sound of her name, Summer's head popped up, eyes wide, like a deer in the headlights. Auburn offered her a smile and Summer cleared her throat before she spoke out, "We talked about the First Great War..." Bringing her hands together, Auburn look clearly happy at her answer and exclaimed, "Correct! We last left off right after Vacuo and Vale allied together, in order to push back Mistral and Mantle out of Vacuan Territory. Why did Vacuo ally themselves when they were neutral before that decision? Phoenix, do you know?"

Phoenix straightened up as he snapped out of his thoughts and tried to piece together the current conversation. Once he did, he looked at Auburn and answered, "Oh, yeah. Vacuo realized that if Vale were to ever fall, there wouldn't be anyone left to stop Mistral and Mantle from conquering them." Auburn nodded, sending him a smile as well. She walked toward the chalkboard as she began to write down today's topic, Food, and Dust rations & Grimm. "Let's continue to the second half to the events of the First Great War, everyone."

The class went smoothly as they continued with the First Great War. Slowly the classroom was focussing more on the upcoming mission. Even as she spoke, she could hear every single conversation they were having within their groups. It couldn't be helped, which only made her smile at the excitement that they were currently showing. Once the bell rang, signaling the end of class, Auburn turned around and faced her students. "That's all for now," she spoke up as some students got up quickly from their seats, "Take the rest of the week to focus on your missions, as some might take longer than others. And... Good Luck!"

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Most Everyone
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye ChazGhost ChazGhost KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Cirrus' worries about giving Croc any sort of law enforcement mandate and proposal that Bruno be allowed to hold him up by the ankles and see what fell out of the sticky-fingered faunus' pockets at the end of the day we're forgotten when Io quietly told them what the march was for. "Oh...I ummm..." His stuttering was cut off by the bell marking the start of class, hurriedly releasing Io he tried to focus on the lesson but kept thinking back to his talk with Grey and how they'd joked about his visit to Menagerie, it now seemed inappropriate in hindsight and he wondered if his presence on the mission would cause more harm than good.

By the time the professor dismissed the class he had made his mind up to go on with the mission, he could handle his public image and he couldn't run and hide any time there were more than a few faunus in the same place.

Squaring his shoulders Cirrus stood and gestured for his team to follow.
"Alright Team let's go sign up officially for our mission and see what other details we can get. See ya later Nix." He waved to his cousin more casually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back