[IC] RWBY Saga: Generations After Us

Iola Rose Sakra
796536.png;compress=true

Nearby: Cirrus, Croc, Bruno, Sora
@Tags: IG42 IG42 ChazGhost ChazGhost Field Marshall Field Marshall Black Jade Black Jade Brinni Brinni
Distracted by her own excitement Iola didn't notice Ivory sit in the seat beside her. Feeling a gentle tap on her shoulder she tuned her head over to whoever it was. Seeing no body she felt a gentle tap on her human ear she looked around to see a coin being pulled out of it. Not sure where it came from she was amazed to see the coin turn into a joker card. Shocked at first a wide smile grew on her face as she looked in amazement at the magic. Looking to Ivory she blushed as she saw his face up close. He was very handsome, Iola hand't noticed that until now.

"Would you like to see some magic?"

His voice snapped her out of her trance her eyes shined at the thought of seeing more magic. "Y-yes! I would love to!!" Not sure what to expect she was very excited to see what Ivory would do. Smiling warmly she couldn't hide the blush on her face as she expectancy waited for the magic.

Ivory

Ivory.jpg

Nearby: Iola
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Ivory was more than shocked, as, no, it was not due to the excitement the Violet haired giddy girl provided. No, it wasn't due the slight blush he caught on her face, but, that did make the experience just a bit more memorable. But, it was the smile plastered clear on her face. It was the smile of genuine happiness. Someone like her, raised in a place so dark, is able to smile so widely. It was inspirational, and amazing. It made him just more curious about her, who she was, and for one, gave him the confidence he'd lost without his amazing cane to help him with the incredible magic tricks, if you could call them tricks at all, that he oh so loved to perform.

He nodded, and winked, "Then how about we begin huh? Only the best too! Someone as beautiful as you deserves it, am I right or am I right?" He laughed slightly, before giving the rest of hi team a flashy grin. He lifted the card up, tossing it in the air before catching it, and pressing his hands together. He opened them slowly, as from his left palm, the hand above his right, seemed to be shooting cards out of it's surface to the surface of the palm bellow, creating a stack of cards. Once the stack had been made, he put it down on his other hand, spreading them, so she could see the edges of each card, but only the back of them, as if they were playing go fish.

"Pick a card, any card." he said.

Jade

Nearby: Everyone

@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

"What do you guys think Professor Shamrock would be like?"

Jade was watching Phoenix's hands work as he asked his question, her eyes still watery from this morning. Well he gets points for trying, but talking and signing at the same time might be a bit outside his capabilities for now. Still though, if he gets used to it early, it might turn out OK. I'll have to work with him on the forms of some of them. I am impressed though, most people would prefer to just stick to the alphabet and simple signs after only three days. Throwing him in to the deep end turned out not to be such a bad choice.

She was actually a little proud of her student, not that she'd tell him that. Instead she shook her head in disappointment but gave a comforting smile. Don't worry, you'll get there one day. It's not easy

Aloud she responded with "Who knows? I just hope the class is more interesting than Remnant History. I can barely stay awake in that class."

She realized after that Nix might have had trouble with that, keeping up with two conversations at once. She had opted not to sign everything she was saying outside of lessons, to make things easier for Nix to learn and absorb. She did however, request that whenever he was with her that he sign as he spoke to get some practice as well as practicing when he found a few spare moments.

Past Events Tags: Hibiscus Hibiscus LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Black Jade Black Jade

• Jade made sure to dress up for dinner. Even if it was just among friends...and at least one potential enemy... she wanted to look nice. Summer had made chicken curry. Jade had never had this particular dish before so she was excited. It got even better when it turned out to be spicy.

"Wooh! I wasn't expecting a spicy dish Summer. This is delicious! It's even got my eyes watering a bit." She noticed that Nix was not dealing with it well...at all. Jeez, what a wimp. It's not that hot Nix, deal with it. She saw that Valentine looked disappointed by something, but Jade had no idea what. Oh well, not really a concern to me I suppose.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"

She must have put something extra in his. He probably deserves it.

Last edited:
Onyx Belladonna

Grimm Studies
Hibiscus Hibiscus KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Black Jade Black Jade

Onyx walked into class, seeing Pheonix and Jade signing and others talking. Onyx walked over to the two and waved hello, not being able to sign at all but she somewhat understood it. "Hello guys, how was your night?" She asked, still being bad for last night despite it not being her fault. "I hope that what Summer did wasn't all that bad." She added.​

Cirrus Jay Schnee

Nearby: Everyone else?
@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye ChazGhost ChazGhost Hibiscus Hibiscus
Watching Iola prance to class Cirrus leaned over to Bruno since Croc also ran off. "Would it be wrong to say something about rabbits and bouncing right now? It just seems too appropriate right now." Grey hopefully was just ignoring him instead of passed out from forgetting to eat or sleep, speaking of overworking he'd spotted Sora working on his glyphs on the way over, Cirrus considered offering to help but Sora didn't seem like the type that wanted it either.

Following the prancing faunus Cirrus spotted her sitting with Ivory down the front. Cirrus hadn't meant anything malicious by messing with him on the first day and he missed the food fight, either way Io didn't look bothered so he left them to whatever it was Ivory was doing with his hands. Surveying the room again he found Croc with his arm around another guy strolling over he caught the words 'get me a girlfriend' as he stopped next to them.
"Aww you're breaking my heart man!" Sitting down next to them he looked at them beseechingly. "Must you close yourself off so? Is your entrancing friend just as singular is his desires as well?"

[FONT=Shadows+Into+Light]
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]
Nearby: First Years
Interacting: Jade and Onyx
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool Brinni Brinni Black Jade Black Jade LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Phoenix paid attention to Jades hands as she reasured him. With a sigh, he signed his understanding, I know...

"Who knows? I just hope the class is more interesting than Remnant History. I can barely stay awake in that class."

Phoenix looked at Jade and responded back,
"What do you mean, Professor Auburn's class was fun. Maybe I just like a good historical story..." Phoenix forgot to sign that phrase due to his shock and excitement to have class after lunch. "She's an interesting professor, to say the least. On the plus side, when I finally get this signing down, she wouldn't be able to hear us talk..."

"Hello guys, how was your night?" Onyx called out as she walked over, "I hope that what Summer did wasn't all that bad."

"Nah, I'm used to it," Phoenix waved off what happened on Monday, "Besides, I think Jade didn't even notice that Summer was targeting her... On the plus side, Summer has done her damage, so she's moved on." He leaned back and looked at Onyx, "But thanks for worrying about us, especially when Valentine seems to not be on outside still..."

Onyx Belladonna
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Grimm Studies

"What was so wrong with Remnant History? I for one found the class to be quite interesting." She said, glancing at Jade. "And if you plan on signing during class, I may just learn the language just so I can report to Professor Auburn what you two are planning." She joked. She was glad to see the Pheonix didn't mind what Summer had done, but then again they were siblings. She glanced around at the other first-years in the room, taking in any visible behavior patterns they had to guage them in some way. She shook her head, realizing that no one was out to kill her in broad daylight in a school of the best fighters in Remnant.

"Anyway, Pheonix, Jade, I bid you farewell." She said with an over-the-top farewell, curtsey and all. She then turned and went over to Summer and Valentine, taking a seat next to the two. "Sum, Val." She said with a short nod. "How has your morning been? Sorry I couldn't make breakfast, I went out for an early walk this morning. But do not fear, I had some breakfast, though not nearly as amazing as you can make." She complimented. Too be honest the hastily made cold ham and cheese sandwich wasn't exactly a breakfast meal to begin with, Summer could probably outperform it with a bag of bird feed and some spices.​

Jade

Nearby: Phoenix, Pyro, Onyx

@Tags: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

"I just don't find history interesting is all I guess..." Jade said, shrugging.

"And by all means Onyx, if you want to learn I'd be happy to teach you. Being able to communicate nonverbally is a wonderful thing, especially for me given my Semblance. Of course, even if that was your intent..." Jade smiled. She dropped one hand "I could always switch to one handed signing, or sign in a different language just to keep you guessing" That sentence she signed at full speed as she spoke.

"But wait...Nix, why would Summer be targeting me for something? I know I started the food fight and all but did that really upset her that much? Given the dish that Valentine made for me that I ate this morning..." she sniffed, her nose still a little bit runny from the "peace offering" but not an issue anymore, "I hope that they weren't both mad at me for the same reason... and if that's the case..." She looked pointedly at Phoenix

Then our leader is quite the ladies' man...

"Anyway, Pheonix, Jade, I bid you farewell."

"Bye Onyx!"

Last edited:
Ebon Belledona and Chikuyu Ayumi Daichi

RWBY character.jpg Neighbor_Altera_Extella.png
Nearby: Everyone in the classroom
@Tags: Field Marshall Field Marshall

Over the past three days Chikuyu, Ebon, and Schafer had been trainning, studying, and hanging out together. They still weren't the best of fireinds but it was a start. Sora on the other hand didn't really hang out with them that much and they knew they needed to fix that. Ebon had a few ideas how to fix it but for now it would have to wait.

Ebon and Chikuyu entered the hallway leading to the grimm studies. Down the hall they caught sight of Sora. "Hey Sora!" yelled Ebon as he began to lightly jog over to him. "Hows it going man? You ready for class? I wonder what kind of Grimm we will get to learn about. That reminds me, we haven't met the teacher yet. Wonder if he is anything like Mr. Sharp."

While Ebon began his barrage of conversation on Sora Chikuyu merely smiled and stepped into the classroom. She looked around for a minute before finding an empty row and going to go sit in it.

Cherry

Nearby:Everyone

Cherry was literally vibrating with excitement. At the end of the last class, Professor Sharp had pulled her aside and told her that the materials had come in for her new weapon. They were to start crafting it today after classes were done. If she sacrificed her weekend she'd have it in time for Monday, according to Sharp. However she wanted to maybe train with her team this weekend. She was planning to ask Slate to help her, if he wasn't busy but she also hadn't really talked with him since that night. Truth be told she was keeping her distance from him. She wasn't ignoring him, she was just waiting for his response. It was a lot to ask after all.

She thought of their talk that night. At what she dubbed "the magic hour", with the streetlights glowing through the running fountain. What she promised him, what she asked him. She hoped it hadn't been too much...

And it was because of that...she wasn't sure where to sit. She opted for an empty seat away from her team. She didn't want to be near Slate for fear that he might feel like she was pushing for an answer. It's ok. He'll answer me eventually. And things will go back to normal. I'm sure of it.

Last edited:
Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]
Interacting: Jade and Onyx
@Tags: Brinni Brinni LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

"But wait...Nix, why would Summer be targeting me for something? I know I started the food fight and all but did that really upset her that much? Given the dish that Valentine made for me that I ate this morning... I hope that they weren't both mad at me for the same reason... and if that's the case..."

Phoenix laughed and answered her,
"Summer is a stickler when it comes to food, so yeah she might have targeted you for the food fight. As for Valentine, I'm not sure." As Jade's hands began to sign, Pheonix looked down at what she said and gave her a confused look, What do you mean? I know he likes Ophelia but who is trying to get to Pyro?

"Anyway, Pheonix, Jade, I bid you farewell."

"See ya around, Onyx," he said good bye to her as he turned back to Jade, "Okay, why would you think that Pyro is a ladies man when he can't even say a proper word around the one girl that he likes?" He dropped his hands back to the table as he thought, Have I been that blind to what's going on with our team due to my obsession with Ophelia... Well after this weekend, I won't know for sure.

Summer Rose
Interacting: Valentine and Onyx
@Tags: KingofCool KingofCool LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
"How has your morning been? Sorry, I couldn't make breakfast, I went out for an early walk this morning. But do not fear, I had some breakfast, though not nearly as amazing as you can make."

"Hey Onyx," Summer exclaimed as she leaned forward to see her properly, "Titan made me do a set of exercise before making breakfast, so it wasn't as grand as I would have made. We just had eggs and toast. But I'm happy you ate." Summer gave Onyx a smile and then leaned back on her seat.

She glanced toward Phoenix as he moved his hands a lot. A bit confused at the sight but got the message when Jade did the same thing.
"Is Phoenix actually learning how to sign?" she asked to no one in particular, "I mean it's impressive but I would have never given him the credit to actually learn it..."

Bruno Port

images (6).jpg
Nearby: Everyone in class
@Tags: IG42 IG42 Brinni Brinni
Bruno was enjoying walking down the hall with his team... Well most of his team sense Croc already ran off. Bruno smiled as he watched Iola skip into class. "I don't see why it would be wrong, in fact if Croc was here I'm sure he would of already made a joke". Bruno said responding to Cirrus as he chuckled a little himself. Then as he enter the class room he teammates went off to their seats all across the room, leaving Bruno to find his own seat.

After looking around for seat Bruno for a minute or two Bruno decide to sit next pink haired girl.Bruno sat down and got his notebook out for class. "Hello, I'm Bruno Port, future great huntsman and mustache expert" Bruno said putting his hand out to shake and introduce himself to the pink haired girl.

Jade

Nearby: Phoenix
Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

I mean, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that Val likes Pyro. It's the only reason I can come up with for why she is still targeting me. "I'm sure you're right and it was a one time thing with Summer. But if it's for the same reason as Val..." Jade trailed off, letting her line of thinking hang there for Phoenix to extrapolate. Jade shrugged.

Despite the fashionista's obvious animosity towards her, Jade wasn't going to let her win. She had in fact tried to eat the chicken dish this morning that Valentine had given her last night. She got two bites in before whatever was in the sauce started burning her mouth. Jade wasn't going to let her win, but she didn't think it was worth going on the offensive...yet. But she was going to play ball, if that's what Valentine wanted. She didn't know much about the girl, but when it came to war....Jade didn't fight clean. She already knew that one of Val's weaknesses was her clothes if the food fight was any indication. Right now, Jade considered them even. Jade had ruined her uniform in the food fight and Valentine had burned Jade's mouth. Fair is fair. But next time...well Jade knew where to get carpet beetles to start the fight.

Cherry

Interactions: Bruno
Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost
"Hello, I'm Bruno Port, future great huntsman and mustache expert"
Cherry took the proffered hand and pumped it emphatically. "Hi!I'mCherryCaramel,sweetexpertandtasterextraordinaire.I'venevermetamustacheexpertbefore!Howdoyougetthattitle?Isitacertificationclassorsomething?It'sapleasureto-" Cherry stopped abruptly. Oops, I did it again. I really need to work on that. "Meet you" she finished slower.

Cherry took piece of taffy out of her bag and tore it open with her teeth in one smooth, practiced motion. She was glad to have someone to talk to, even if it was just for a little while.
"So, what do you think this class will be like? I hope it's half as much fun as Sharp's class!" She twirled her umbrella, her current makeshift weapon until her and Sharp finished her new one.

Phoenix Rose
[/FONT]
Interacting: Jade
Mentioned: Valentine and Titan
@Tags: Brinni Brinni KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus

"I'm sure you're right and it was a one time thing with Summer. But if it's for the same reason as Val..."

Phoenix took in what Jade signed and said, but was still thought that there might be another reason for Valentine to be targeting Jade. He glanced over at her sister as she sat closely to Valentine as they had a conversation with her team.
Wait, where the hell is Titan? Phoenix began to look around the classroom, but Titan was nowhere to be seen. He was just behind Summer when we left Sharp's classroom...

Shaking his head he turned to Jade and asked,
"I mean she might not be happy with how you left her uniform... I had to throw away mine after both Ivory and Summer buried me in food." Looking over to Valentine and his sister he took in the way Valentine's uniform looked. It was spotless the point it looked flawless and nothing was out of place. Summer's was well placed but something about how Valentine held herself made her outfit look godly.

"It might have been the mash potatoes..." he announced when he looked at Jade again, "Look at how she wears her uniform. Nothing is out of place and looks like she takes good care to keep it that way." Phoenix looked at Jade as she looked at Valentine, with the same look she had before she decided to hit Silver with smash potatoes. You are up to something, which tells me I don't want to be a part of it...

Bruno Port

Nearby: About everyone
@Tags: Brinni Brinni
Bruno listened and nodded Cherry as she quickly said a jumbled bunch of sentences. He barely got her name out of the mess and nothing else but he didn't want to be mean so he nodded as she talked. When she stopped talking Bruno was worried that she may of asked a question he didn't hear. "ummm... Of course..." Bruno said right before Cherry started talking again and this time normally.

With a sigh of relief Bruno said "I don't know. All I can hope is that the teacher is a much an expert on Grimm as my dad is. Through that is difficult feat to be as good father in that field.". He said the last part proudly. Then he noticed Cherry messing around with a umbrella. "Is that your weapon?" Bruno asked pointing at the umbrella.

Jade

Nearby: Phoenix
Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Jade inspected Valentine. She had to agree with Nix, everything was perfectly in place for her."Hmm. You're probably right. She is immaculate in her neatness."

I'm always up to something, but for now I'm not going to do anything. We're currently even, I'm just planning in case she tries to keep the fight going. But you should join me. Think of the fun we could have, could even pull a few on Summer while we're there. Just think about it

Cherry

Nearby: Bruno
Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Your dad was a Grimm expert? That's pretty neat!" And she meant it. Outside of stories of the younger heroes of the Second War she hadn't heard of too many Huntsman at Beacon. So learning that sitting net to her was the child of a Grimm expert was pretty nifty.

"Is that your weapon?"

Cherry looked at her umbrella. "Well.... yes and no. It's my weapon for now, but Professor Sharp and I are going to be forging me a new one starting today after classes! I'm super excited about it. You see, I never knew about all of this stuff" Cherry motioned to the classroom then her weapon. "I didn't even make this. A friend of mine did. But I could do things others could like walk on the ceiling, and this" Cherry made her eyes pop from their current brown to the color of a forest canopy, then to a sky blue, then back to brown. "So I signed up for Beacon and welp here I am!" Cherry giggled.

d92fa3e76b59e352bbaf2afb214ff134.png
Professor Damien Shamrock - Grimm Studies Instructor

As the bell rang, Damien Shamrock was still nowhere to be seen, but he was running. All the way from the airship he took for his previous mission, which took longer than her expected. His pack still on his back he was running as fast as he could. Shamrock felt like he was back at Beacon when he was a student, running to make it to class in time, which only brought a smile to his face.

The halls were empty as he ran to his classroom. Once he arrived, he slides to a stop in the middle of the main floor to his lecture hall. Gasping for air, he took a moment to catch his breath. Taking his travel pack off his back, he combed his fingers through his brown and green hair as he called out to his class,
"Welcome Everyone! I do apologize for not being here at the start of the week. It seems like my mission took longer than I intended it to be. Let me introduce myself. My name is Damien Shamrock and I am your Grimm Studies Professor."

Shamrock took a bow to his students. Straightening up, he looked at all the new first years. With a large smile, he walked around behind his desk, taking his pack with him, and began the lecture.
"Now then let's try to catch up to the past three days that I have been out," he began to talk quickly, "Let's get to talking about the kind of Grimms that roam outside the kingdoms. I can talk very fast so don't hesitate to tell me to slow down."

Shamrock turned his back to the class as he began to write on the chalkboard. As he did, he informed everyone on everything he was writing. He talked fast but it was just slow enough to make out every word he was saying. Here and there he would tell a story from his travels, based on the Grimm he was covering at the time. His class mostly consisted of his tales than information about the Grimms. Then again his tale did say a lot about the Grimm and how to tackle the type that roam in different areas.

(If your character is not in class, just put yourself in class. Shamrock won't notice you being late, so long as you don't make a loud entrance.)

Last edited:
Iola Rose Sakra
Yuzuki.Yukari.full.2093655.jpg

Ivory.jpg

@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade
Her smile grew wider as he complemented her, growing redder as he called her beautiful. It was most certainly a first for her. No one has ever called her beautiful before and it took her by surprise. Only to follow the card in the air and jolt as he clapped it in his hands. Eyes shining as he opened them to reveal a stack of cards. "Amazing!" She couldn't even comprehend how he did this. Looking at the cards, as he told her to pick one. Not sure which to decide she glanced up at him curiously she was a deep crimson. "Ummm....I'll choose...this one." She pulled out a card from the stack and looked at it, the queen of hearts. Never seeing magic before she looked back at him, "should I show it to you?"

He smiled, he didn't even have to see, his plan was already in motion. "That's the beauty of it all love!" he called out, and shook his hands, as the cards changed with the motion, turning into strange white doves. "You don't. All you have to do is sit there and keep looking beautiful, I'm here to entertain you after all." He lifted up his pencil, flicked it in the air, before snatching it out of the air, and reaching his head back. He placed the eraser of the pencil to the opening of his ear, squeezing it through before bringing it out the other side of his ear, but it lay now as a pen. He flicked it in the air, as it suddenly bursted out as a bouqet of Violets. "For you." he winked, before reaching forward, their faces inches apart, as he pulled a card seemingly out of thin air, and turned it to her, showing the Queen of Hearts. "Is this your card?"

Watching in awe as the cards turned into doves. Her heart was pounding in excite as she watched him change a pencil into a pen by sliding it through his ears. It was a amazing to see such fantastical things. Gasping with shock and amazement as he created a bouquet of violets out of nowhere. Taking it she looked at him bashfully and gave a soft, "thank you." Sniffing the soft seen of the violets, she glanced up and nearly froze. Her whole body heating up as he leaned in closer to her. Their faces so close she began to feel feint. He was so handsome and the way he smiled seemingly melted her heart. She was so focused on Ivory that she almost didn't notice the card at first. "Oh...yes...yes! It is! Astounding!" Smiling she looked from the card to him, "thank you for showing such amazing magic. It was so much fun!"

He laughed, and rubbed the back of his head nervously. She was so . . . pretty. He had never realized it until he was up close and personal, but her smile was so genuine. It made him feel happy, or, well, happier than the amazing Ivory could even get. "No problem! I'm here to serve after all. Entertainment is what I live for!" he gave a soft grin. He gave her the card, "Here, keep it. A gift."

Looking from him to the card then back to him she nervously uttered, "really I can have it?" As he placed it in her hand she inspected it. Holding it in her hands her entire face lit up with a warm gentle smile. Tilting her head up to him she raises her shoulders pulling the card over her heart. "Thank you so much! I'll cherish it." She was glad to meet such a kind stranger. After growing up surrounded by cruel individuals being here made her start to remember that there are good people in the world.

He blinked, looking at her movements. She placed the card on her chest, right over her heart, before she spoke the rest of her statement. Ivory's heart, one of the only human things about his body, increased in speed, skipping many a beat as his face turned slightly red. Jeez, this girl was . . . something else. But in a good way, a happy, feel good way that made him want to hug her, treasure her. He thought, realizing his mother had said similar things about him when she talked about him. Well, then again, those were on the rare occasions where she decided to be kind. He reached over to her, and placed a hand on her head, patting her head softly, and lovingly. "Just remember," he said, "Every time you look at that card, you can think of me. So no matter what happens, the ups, the downs," he flashed a smile, "look at that card, and I'll be right there with you, to make sure you stay happy."

Iola flinched a bit as he patted her head, hoping beyond hope that he didn't feel what was left of her ears. Yet it was a kind touch, caring almost, feeling her heart beat faster her semblance began to make the bouquet in her hand lighter than air. Flowers began to float up like balloon. Not even paying attention to the floating violets she closed her eyes and focused on his warmth and kind touch. Nodding she opened her violet eyes as she whispered, "I will." Noticing the floating violets she jumped up in surprise and tried to catch them only to grab a few while the others were out of her reach. "Oh no..."

He smiled at her words, his eyes catching sight of the flowers that were flying off. She had realized, just a bit too late, as the rest made their way to the ceiling. Ivory stood up, winking at her with a sly grin. "No worries Io," He said, using the nickname that had just came to his head. "That's why I'm here." Ivory jumped up wards, pressing his foot on the desk, as he prepared to propel himself upwards. No, he wasn't using his Semblance, this time, it was one of the things he barely used. Just a simple force of Amplification, using the bionic parts in his legs. "And a one," he said, "and a two," he grinned at her, "And a three!" suddenly, he shot into the air, grabbing the bouquet, and falling back to the ground. He landed on one knee, in front of her, handing her the flowers. "I think you dropped something." he laughed, though felt like correcting himself since she technically did the exact opposite of dropping anything.

Iola watched in awe as Ivory jumped up with ease to the ceiling catching the floating flowers and keeling in from of her. Her entire face flushed as red as a tomato as she felt her heart stop completely at the site of him on one knee. At that moment their life together flashed before her eyes and it was beautiful. What was left of her rabbit ears twitched. Reaching up she gently scratched them before tentatively taking the flowers back from him. Tripping over her own feet she stumbled and smiled warmly at him. "yes. Thank you so much, Ivory." Tugging at a strand of her hair, "I'm pretty clumsy. Lately my Semblance has been...inconsistent as of late."

He laughed, standing up straight. "It's fine! Clumsy or not, you're just perfect the way you are Io." He grinned at her, "And anyways, your clumsiness is just the thing that makes you ever the more cuter." He gave another flashy grin, "You don't have to apologize." He stood up straight, "Your Faults are always just as beautiful as you are! You just need to express em is all!"

Iola looked down at her hair bashfully, not sure how to handle all of these complements. He thinks I'm cute! And he even called me beautiful! It truly was a first for the young girl she didn't know how to handle such a thing. Smiling she didn't stop him. Iola looking back at him she twirled her fingers nervously through her hair. "I... Thank you. It's so kind of you to say such kind things. You...certainly have a way with words Ivory."

He laughed, leaning forward slightly. "I only speak the truth Iola, don't sweat it. THough, you're right, I do have a way with words." he winked, "I'm the Spectacular Ivory after all!" He laughed slightly, "But, seriously Iola." He looked at her eyes, her beautiful, deep eyes. She was so cute . . . He'd thought so before, but with her being so close, and his magic rush ending, he was looking at her in an entirely new light and . . . wow . . . For the first time in what seemed like years, Ivory blushed. "I . . . Uh . . . Where was I going with this?" He laughed slightly, "R-Right . . . " He patted her head again, "You're amazing Iola . . . Everything about you I've said, is the truth. Promise me to always have that cute smile of yours on your face, ok? And if you can't summon a smile," he pointed at her chest, her heart directly, "Just make a wish upon a star, and call for me, I'll be the sunlight of your cloudy day!"

Giving a warm laugh as he called himself the Spectacular Ivory. However she stopped and looked at him with wide innocent eyes as he continued. Looking into his eyes she saw him blush ever so slightly. Smiling she looked down as he patted her head again. Looking up at him as he spoke she gasped as he pointed to her chest, her heart stopping. Listening to him she giggled and smiled. Nodding she gently placed her hand atop of his, so embarrassed she could only answer, "I...I... promise."

He smiled, trying to shake off this strange feeling in his gut. She was so soft . . . so kind, so warm, it sent a tingling feeling around his Bionic body that he couldn't exactly pin point. What on earth was it? Ivory tried to shake it off, but it just seemed to come back . . . Eh, maybe his wiring was off. He flashed another smile, "Good! I'll make sure to keep you to that promise." He turned to their seats, "Should we sit now? Class is bound to start any minute now . . ."

Iola smiled and nodded as she took her seat beside him waiting for Professor Shamrock to arrive. As he did she was surprised at how young he looked, but was more invested in his work. Having lived around her siblings she was used to fast talkers and quickly took down notes of everything including his stories as he spoke.

Rose Twins

5d631f11c6112f0c584fac836efe0112.png

Interacting: Jade

Phoenix watched Jade's hands as she talked about getting Valentine and Summer. Phoenix shook his head at the sound of getting Summer with something but that only brought past memories when he ever pulled a prank on her. It didn't end so well.

You underestimate Summer... It's like she can sense something is about to happen from a mile away. And when she has a target in mind she makes sure they pay for what they did to her. I should know, I still have a scar from the last time I did something to her...

The bell rang as he finished signing his statement. The classroom was still missing some students, along with the Grimm Professor. After a while, as the rest of the students began to come inside the classroom, an older man with green and brown hair came to a stop in front of the class. It was none other than their Grimm Professor.

Summer and Phoenix both looked at the older man as he hyperactively continued to talk to the class. Even with how fast their mother was used to talking, the Twins had to really pay attention to even get everything he talked about, written down on their notebooks. Whenever Professor Shamrock recalled a story, both Summer and Phoenix would stop to nurse their sore hand.

If they were both sitting next to each other, they would have been doing the same motions to get their hands back to work properly. They made themselves look more like twins than what they looked like already.
Maybe I should just take mental notes... they both thought as they continued to take notes as Shamrock spoke.

Bruno Port

Nearby: About everyone
Bruno watch and listened to Cherry as she explained about her current weapon scenario and the short version of why she came to beacon. He also gave small round of applause for the eye trick. "I think it's great that you decide to be a huntsman because of your interesting semblance." Bruno said smiling. Then shortly after Professor Shamrock came in and began class. Once he began Bruno started taking notes quickly about every things he said, even his stories of his travels.

Jade

@Tags: KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool
I should know, I still have a scar from the last time I did something to her...

Hmm. That just makes the challenge more fun.

It was then that the professor showed up. He's so....young. She looked around at the people pulling out notebooks and writing utensils and smiled. She shook her head slightly at them. Guys....what century is it? We've yet to be told we can't take electronic notes. She set up her scroll and opened up a program that would record the lecture for her, translate it to text with different colors for different voices, and after she stopped it would analyze to see what the important aspects were.

She leaned over to Phoenix and Pyro when they paused in their writing. "If you miss anything, let me know. You can copy my notes."

With her program doing the work for her, she opened her computer. "Back to work on my next piece"

Cherry

@Tags: ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Really? You think so? I wasn't sure about it all. But-" Cherry's gush of gratitude was interrupted by the teacher arriving. Instead of writing notes, she instead spent her time making a swan out of origami birds. She still listened to him, but having an eidetic memory was a blessing. She hummed quietly to herself, as she folded her next one. She had made up her mind to leave the swan, however far she got, on the table for whoever came in next.

Aozora Steele

6d1ed4d67a5e316fabf8761a317a9067.jpg

Nearby: Everyone in class
@Tags: Dante Verren Dante Verren

Sora looked at Ebon approached and attempted interaction with him guess he saw how estranged Sora was from the group. There was an awkward pause as Sora thought about just simply walking away from Ebon but then Sora changed his mind. "All teachers are different, just as long as he's not boring and I am able to learn from his teaching style he'll be alright with me." Sora replied simply entering the classroom. He took his seat and ended up waiting quite a while for the teacher to arrive. Most of his classmate's conversations went in one ear and out the other. He was still questioning what his mother saw in this school over Atlas Academy.

When the teacher arrived, Sora picked up a pen but found himself not taking any notes. He simply took mental notes which he normally did. He chooses this over writing notes because he knows he won't study them. He kept a pen in his hand because the sight of a pen in hand put instructors at ease. Most instructors hate students who don't write down notes or at least in his experience with doing so.

Ebon Belledona

RWBY character.jpg
Nearby: Pretty much everyone
@Tags: Field Marshall Field Marshall

Ebon felt a twinge of disappointment as it looked like Sora was just going to ignore him, luckily Sora actually answered Ebon's question. Giving himself a mental high five his smile grew larger and he followed after his teammate. He looked around the room at all of the other students talking among themselves. Good looks like everyone is getting along well.

When the bell rang Ebon took a seat next to his teammates and waited for the teacher to arrive. When the teacher made his entrance Ebon couldn't help but laugh a bit. He liked Shamrock alot more than Sharp.

He did his best to take notes but he was falling a little behind. He glanced over at Sora only to see that he wasn't taking any notes. When he glanced over at Chikuyu he noticed she was keeping up with no problem at all. Sighing lightly he went back to his note taking.

Onyx Belladonna
Grimm Studies Class
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Dante Verren Dante Verren Field Marshall Field Marshall Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Onyx had moved to take a seat next to Summer when the bell rang, and ended up waiting there for a few minutes before the professor arrived. His energetic entrance left her shocked, and as he quickly went through introductions and started the lesson she found herself scrambling to write down his words. After a few minutes of writing to no end she finally gave up, dropping her pen to her desk and shaking out her left hand.

She decided on taking mental notes after she finished relaxing her hand, take a more comfortable, leaned back position. She glanced around the room as the Professor started recounting one of his field stories, she glanced around the room, seeing very few actually writing. She turned her head back to the board and continued listening to the lecture, trying to make complete sense of the words and explanations that all came out practically at once.​

200235_puchi.png
Nearby:Team BRSS, Team PRWI, Team SABL, Team SEAS, Team CROC, Professor Shamrock
@Tags: Black Jade Black Jade KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint KingofCool KingofCool Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni

Ophelia Shayama"Professor Shamrock's Grimm Studies class." Ophelia responded to her darling little Silver. After the events of the food fight she was quite proud of how Silver took the whole situation. Ophelia realized that those mashed potatoes Jade threw were meant for her rather than Silver the instant it happened, but has kept quiet for now. I guess I have another enemy at this school although I don't know what I've done to Jade. I've hardly spoken to the girl. Pulling a strand of wayward hair back into place Ophelia pushed the thought of juvenile angst aside. Her second mission was about to end on Saturday and she had to mentally prepare for it. To see her again after all these year was a bit unsettling to say the least especially with all that has happened. There was a small twinge of pain in her side, but she took slow deep breaths to calm herself and ignore the pain.

Looking down to Silver she smiled and placed a gentle hand on her head as she smiled at her. Although she didn't agree with Silver punching the young Ivory she accepted it easily. "I think it'll be a lot of fun, especially since this is the first time we've had the class. As I recall he was out on a mission, so he must have some fantastic stories to share." Walking in she glanced at Phoenix as she passed him by, waving kindly to Pyro and Summer as she passed them as well and took her seat next to Silver and the rest of her team.

As Professor Shamrock came in Ophelia was surprised that he looked so young. Then again he's not the only young looking Professor I know. Listening to him introduce himself she realized he was going to be some trouble writing notes down so she took the logical step. Shuffling in her bag for a moment she pulled out her school scroll and began to record the lecture on her Scroll. Later she'd transcribe the lecture onto papers when she had some free time. Listening calmly she took this time to look around at the other students. Some were furiously writing down everything, some seem to have given up halfway through and some were just completely out of it. Ophelia let her mind wander to what will happen Saturday. At the factory...At two, I'll see her again after nearly five years.

Her steady footsteps echoed down the hall as she swung the picnic basket against her side. Ducking away from her team Ophelia smiled as she decided to let Silver get to know their fearless leader while she went off on her own adventure. Walking down the hall she smiled, happy to finally have that lunch with Pyro. Wondering what was in store for such a thing she wanted to learn more about Pyro and the rest of his team. It was clear that he liked her, why not milk it for information, especially since half of his team seemed to suspect her for some reason. A reason she fully intended to find out. Noticing Pyro in the hall she smiled and waved to him. "Pyro!" Walking quicker to his side she looked into his eyes. "Are you ready for our lunch date? I packed us a picnic. I am not the greatest of cooks. I made mainly salad and sandwiches with cheesecake for dessert. Nothing special. I was learning from the family cook before I came to Beacon. So it' should at least be edible." She giggled as she looked outside. Sighing softly as she saw the warm sun, it's so beautiful today. Perfect for a picnic. Looking back to Pyro she extended her hand to him, eyes flashing as bright as the sun as the light caught them. "Shall we have lunch outside then?"

Pyro was walking through the halls, hearing footsteps behind him. He stopped dead in his tracks when he heard her voice.
"Pyro!"
Pyro turned and immediately felt his face heat up. "O-Ophelia! H-Hi."
"Are you ready for our lunch date? I packed us a picnic. I am not the greatest of cooks. I made mainly salad and sandwiches with cheesecake for dessert. Nothing special. I was learning from the family cook before I came to Beacon. So it should at least be edible."
"I see. But don't worry, Ophelia. I'm sure your food will taste amazing." Pyro said, using that usual kind smile. "And it's the perfect weather for a picnic."
"Shall we have lunch outside then?"
"Right. Of course!" Pyro said. He saw that Ophelia had extended her hand towards him. Pyro looked and saw how beautiful she looked. Pyro held her extended hand as he went with her outside for the picnic.

“Thank you Pyro.” She gave him a kind smile to match his own as he encouraged her about her cooking. In truth her food was excellent. Nothing compared to Summer’s cooking, but passable for a cafe or restaurant. Feeling the warmth of Pyro’s hand she lead him out to a nice shaded area Ophelia placed the basket down and pulled off the blanket that rested atop of it. Turning to Pyro she extended the blanket to him. “Do you think you could set the blanket down?” As he obliged she let go of his hand and moved the basket over to give him room to work. As he finished She clapped her hands together in joy, “Lovely!” Picking up the basket she placed it down onto the blanket and knelt down beside it. Making sure to pull her skirt under her so she didn’t flash the poor boy. He was such a sweet boy she was certain he couldn’t handle what was underneath. Looking over her shoulder she looked up at him. “You can take a seat you know.” She said coyly batting her eyelashes at him. As he sat down she placed the contents of the basket around them. “So I made two bowls of Shepard’s Salad, one of my mom’s favorite’s and two Caprese Chicken Grilled Cheese sandwiches with Passionfruit cheesecake for dessert.” Looking at him she smiled, “so what do you think?"

Pyro smiled as he was brought to a nice shaded area. Perfect picnic spot. "Do you think you could set the blanket down?"
"Yes, of course." Pyro held the blanket and began to set down the blanket, making it perfect.
"Lovely!" That made Pyro blush and smile more. He saw Ophelia kneel down beside the picnic basket, which she had just placed next to her. "You can take a seat you know."
"O-Oh, yes, r-right." Pyro said as he sat next to the beautiful girl, who placed the contents of the basket around them.
"So I made two bowls of Shepard's Salad, one of my mom's favorites and two Caprese Chicken Grilled Cheese sandwiches with Passionfruit cheesecake for dessert. So what do you think?"
Pyro looked at the food, and they all looked so delicious.
"Th-They look so tasty..."

Ophelia smiled at him warmly, “I’m glad you like it! I heard you liked vegetables so I did my best to add as much as I could. Though I guess cheesecake isn’t too healthy.” Looking down at the cheesecake she slowly ran her finger across the edge of the plate. “Then again what’s life without something sweet at the end? They don’t call it afternoon delight for nothing.” She looked back at him surprised at how red he’d gotten. Not sure if it was just her or maybe he wasn’t under the shade enough she decided to move things along. Picking up the salad she opened one of the containers and moved closer to hand it to him. “Here you go.” She looked into his eyes as she sat back down and asked, “so Pyro how are things going with your teammates. Tell me about them."

"I'm glad you like it! I heard you liked vegetables so I did my best to add as much as I could. Though I guess cheesecake isn't too healthy. Then again what's life without something sweet at the end? They don't call it afternoon delight for nothing."
Immediately upon hearing this, Pyro's face went beet red. A-Afternoon delight!? His thought was interrupted when Ophelia opened one of the containers containing the salad. He blushed more when Ophelia got closer to him to give the salad to him. "Here you go."
"Th-Thank you." Pyro said as he held the container and, once he got the necessary items to eat a salad, proceeded to eat the salad.
"So Pyro how are things going with your teammates. Tell me about them."
She wants to know about my teammates? Alright.
Pyro swallowed a bite of the salad. "Well, everything's going fine. My partner, Phoenix, is a great guy. He has this really cool semblance where he can become a shadow! Jade is pretty cool, too. She has this weapon that's a yellow telescopic sword, spear, and medium caliber sniper rifle. Ivory's great too. He's quite impressive with magic." Pyro explained.

Ophelia smiled as he talked about his team raising a eyebrow as he called Phoenix a great guy. But was interested to hear what he could do. The ability to become shadows, huh? She’d have to watch out for that. Listening about the others she was curious about them. Smiling at him she placed a gentle hand atop of his she tilted her head, “It seems like you’re enjoying your teammates. I’m glad.” Pulling her hand back she rested it against her lips, “so tell me more about them? How have you guys been working together?”

Pyro blushed as he felt Ophelia's hand on his. Sh-She's holding my hand again... C-Calm yourself, Pyro. Don't freak out... "It seems like you're enjoying your teammates. I'm glad."
"Thanks." Pyro smiled.
"So tell me more about them? How have you guys been working together?"
"Oh, we make a great team. I would use my strategies and combat, Phoenix would be strong attacker, Jade would use her semblance and use her speed and agility to her advantage, and Ivory would use his magic to help us out." Pyro continued, explaining his team dynamic and other things Ophelia needed to know.

Listening to all Pyro said she smiled having gotten a lot out of this conversation. Enough to understand how to take care of each of them if the time comes. Especially with Phoenix, she’d have to be careful with him. Eating with him she was pleased with how her food came out. She’d have to thank the family chef next time she could. Having a pleasant and kind picnic Ophelia was actually starting to really like this kind red head. He’s innocent and upbeat, it really is quite adorable. After everything was packed up Ophelia held her picnic bag and looked at him with a warm smile. “Thank you for such a lovely picnic Pyro.” She stepped forwards to him and kissed his cheek. “I hope we can do this again.” Taking a few steps back she waved to him, spun on her heels and walked away.

"Thank you for such a lovely picnic Pyro." Pyro felt his face turn beet red when Ophelia kissed his cheek. "I hope we can do this again." Once she walked away, Pyro felt a smile on his face. He felt like the happiest guy alive.
KingofCool KingofCool KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Brinni Brinni LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Black Jade Black Jade

Users who are viewing this thread