IC RP

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea clenched her jaw at the sight of the injured guard with the broken nose, and Arkady being restrained. Her eyes narrowed to slits at Arkady's joke, obviously not in the mood at all. Her eyes flared an ice color. She stared at Arkady contemplating until she turned to both the guards. Her tone cool and even with a bit of restrained venom in them.

"Robert has requested that you turn the traitor into my hands," she said evenly with an authoritative tone, just as she was raised. Only the glint in her eyes betrayed her lie. The guards shared uneasy glances. "You may ask him yourself if you must. Go. I'll wait." The soldiers hesitantly released Arkady, considering Azalea was higher ranking, they could not refuse. Instead, they sprinted down to hall to go ask Robert.

"Idiots." Azalea muttered as they disappeared out of sight. With that, she turned on Arkady, and grabbed his arm, quickly dragging him up a flight of stairs and through countless halls. "The whole point in saving is to keep you alive, and somehow, all I keep doing is saving you. I'd really like a break." Azalea scolded as she quickened her pace. "You keep making jokes, and Inir will cut your throat in you sleep." Azalea turned another corner. She had to let everyone calm down. Arkady's presence wasn't helping, so she'd have to temporarily hide him. In a place they'd never think she'd bring him.

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco ShadowBroker ShadowBroker H HeckingHeck

I N I R W A R D E N

He shakes his head in disappointment towards Azaela as well, the finger on his chest making nothing but making of her more of an embarrassment. What was worse, she moved away the order and justice into some naive notion of righteous cause. But of course, the guards wouldn't be able to see through the big picture, they would feel guilty over the words of a desperate child. He did not have to respond to her, he didn't even want to. As long as it was done Robert and Inir's way.

He glanced back to the guards as he saw the adversity- Arkady making a fool of himself as he punches one of the guards - he then quickly responds, "Whatever the traitor does to you, soldiers - you will give him twice as hard." with those words, once chained, the guards would enjoy to ensure their position over Arkady. The guards, losing their temper as they seem to lose any sign of amusement on their faces.

Then signs to Robert, "We should ensure that Azaela leaves the Keep." he confirmed with him, "She may not agree - but we need someone to lead them out of the castle if everything starts to get grim. I trust you can persuade her better than I do." then gets even closer, "If not, give me a moment with Arkady - I will use him to get her off the Keep. She will listen to him, and he will listen to me if I say she will at a great danger." obviously he meant that not as an evildoer but as someone who had the notion of a cunning tactician.

Arkady Arsenyev
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Arkady swallowed his words when he caught Azalea's glare. He knew that now was near the worst time to be cracking jokes... Today wasn't a very funny day, to say the least.

He kept his mouth shut when Azalea started lying to the soldiers. He knew that the more he talked, the less of a chance he'd have of getting free. Though, as soon as I get free, I'm in Azalea's hands... He bit his lip a little, looking at Azalea as she continued to lie to the soldiers.

Arkady wasn't listening to Azalea, but he was thoroughly happy when the guards began to release him. Arkady wrestled his arms free, and a few moments later, the guards were running down the hall. Arkady smiled a little, expecting a hug, or anything of the sort from Azalea.

He frowned a little when she grabbed him and began dragging him around. He opened his mouth to talk, but was cut off by her scolding, causing his mouth to slowly close- the words taken from him. He swallowed, and let her drag him around, through halls around corners and up stairs. The whole place was like a damned maze... He doubted he'd be able to find his way back, even if he wanted to.

"Azalea, come on, stop and talk to me for a second!" He didn't bother trying to stop her. She'd just throw a hissy-fit... He didn't need her more angry than she already was. He wouldn't be surprised if she was taking him to the chopping block.

Azalea Dilaurentis

Azalea pressed her lips together, squeezing her eyes shut for a moment as they moved down another hallway. Refusing to listen to Arkady, nor stop to talk to him. She stopped at the door at the end of the narrow hallway. Azalea flung open the door and quickly pulled Arkady into what would be reckonized as her chambers. She locked the door, and whipped around to face Arkady. This was the last place she'd ever bring him. Which was exactly why she did. They wouldn't think to check it, not for a while at least. Her room was fairly nice, kept clean and organized except for the stack of jumbled letters on the end table besides her desk.

"You wanna talk? Fine. Talk." Azalea said quickly, still running on adrenaline as she strided past Arkady and over to the window that peaked over the guards. She pressed her lips together and her nails dug into the window hedge at the sight of bodies, soldiers bodies and maybe a few shades. The battle was over for now. With her back to Arkady, she waited his response.

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco

Arkady Arsenyev
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Arkady rubbed his arm where she held it, sighing, content with the thought that their adventure was over. He still had unanswered questions, though, and their location only aroused more. Her room..? He crossed his arms, watching her walk to the window. He couldn't quite yell at her... Even if it was justified, which it wasn't, he was more confused than angry.

He sighed, and took a step forward. "I'm sorry, Az. Okay? Is that what you want to hear?" He asked, in an attempt to get her into a better mood. "Can you tell me why we're here? Or at least why you're so angry? I told you I was sorry for leaving you behind.." He walked up behind her, uncrossing his arms. His face showed that he was genuinely curious, even a little concerned. The last person he needed hating him was Azalea...

"Gods how much Drama do you people have? I hate to say this to my possible employer but currently you guys can adress this issue when we are not under siege. I don't care what's going on with you all but please know there is a time for that!" Cross still had his back to them and crossbow aimed forward ready for whatever came after them.

ShadowBroker ShadowBroker H HeckingHeck

I N I R W A R D E N

H HeckingHeck

He would have obey any last order Robert would gave him, if it was not for the always present pain on his belly taking him away from this world. It was hard to say, but he felt as if the spear Voris once plunder on his body has never ever heal - leaving a scar too extended to be taken care. He sighed slightly as he tried to held the pain inside, but there was no blood close by where the wound once opened.

Then, the world around him lost shape, he even lost the notion of time as it started to slow down by each moment. This was not adrenaline but magic itself working on him. He resisted as hard as any child would try to fight back change - but at the end change and time does what it is made to do. The utterly last conclusion which is to do build a cycle that must continue, regardless if we are ready or not. At the end, Inir will have no choice but to give up.

( - Flashback - Once the final test was over. )

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Finally, after his visit to the unknown world he has visited so suddenly. Inir would regain power over his idle body. A body that was empty, a hollow. One that would reawaken with the will of the stars themselves, having it's second first breath since his birth, his eyes burned with fire and his back arched until he could stand up once more.

But when he looked around, he saw everyone. Not in a generically way of speaking, but every Vorch citizen still alive in the ruins that is now Vorch itself. Every men, women and child united by a single purpose which was to bow around him. Their bodies remain on the ground, unworthy of the presence of magic itself, the power that once brought destruction now might be the key to their salvation. Interesting, wasn't it? Salvation and damnation now lay on the hands of the same entity - the same power.

Legion would appear out of no where as if it was known to be a shadow, a demon Lord regardless of the face he wears. Taking off his mask to avoid others to what what he beholds. He would then ask, "Have you find it? Have you seen it for yourself?" eventually he would insist with his question as those devoted to them would began to raise and listen intently to what Inir had to say, "What did it tell you?"

"Brother - our father." Inir looked at the Demon's eyes and saw nothing but his brother, no longer having any doubt about it's existence within the evil essence, he finally believed in it, "Did you know father pursue magic himself?"

Legion beckons him, as every Vorch villager lets him pass through the crowd. Each member of the town would try to touch him in awe, their hearts beat stronger than ever before. Legion would continue with responding as they walk away, and as each villager walks away back to their duties,
"Father once told us he has found a way - to cheat life's final cycle. Yet choose compassion over the payment he had to take." Legion nodded towards some guards as they were dismissed at the end of the edge of the crowd, walking away from their presence, "He knew that the realm has been waiting for the discord to began once more, the war - the inevitable corruption of the absence of mercy - the always present sin that has been the vanity of all living beings. Jorah found himself with the solution and rejected for the same sake of sanity - for the price was to high to pay."

He shook his head, Inir could not believe what was he hearing. He continued to follow Legion until they found themselves in the old ruins of Caelum, arriving to the ancient halls of it's castle. Once they reached the throne, the throne made of iron and stone itself as it had the shape of a tree, a base of stone like roots growing from the ground itself. "Why?" Inir pondered as he slowly stroke Jorah's throne, unclaimed, "Why did he stop? - Why - if he knew it, if he saw."

Legion spoke up loudly,
"It does not matter how much power a man has, it will always be a man." He showed him a sword and revealed the blood that kept tainted the blade's end, "A man can be ignored, it can be destroy - even corrupted. But if he were to become more than just a man - " Legion claimed as he reached for the blood and removed from the blade. The steel bright like never before, "If he had devote himself to an ideal. The unity of the kingdoms as Vorch has always meant to be." Legion aimed with his sword to the banners still hanging on the walls, one belonged to Erisdar, "Erisdar had clever people, but their debates lasted generations before they could uphold any action towards the chaos." it's sword moved slightly to the right, aiming deeper in the room, "Zael stuck upon tradition rules, stuck into ancient dogma that consumed them as much as their arrogance. They remained out of Kingdom's affair, leaving them to their own luck in the chaos." His sword swing along the room and aimed to the banners of the other side, "Arlan has so desperately caged themselves in into fear, creating weapons to stop the power that could serve them. They are short-sight, blunt scared children that hope to save themselves instead of becoming something else entirely." Legion finishes off as he sets the blade's tip into the ground, resting his hands on the ground, "The rest have found themselves with the same mistakes - they believed nature would take the right course of action and finally restore what was lost. But -" he makes a pause, "But Vorch has become a tool itself - it has the greatest army ever built. Jorah believed two things in which he found himself in controversy."

"That is what he stopped him?" Inir questioned Legion, trying to take over the conversation that seemed one sided only, "His mercy?"

"Father believed - that if everyone knew what he really was, they would reject him out of fear. The world was not ready."
Legion finally, gave the sword back to Inir, a sword he hesitated to take on his hands, "He also knew the cycle would continue - with or without him." Inir wielded the sword like no other, devoted to Legion's words. Though Legion did not removed his hands from the hilt, "You have used hatred in order to hide your guilt. Don't. You are not responsible of your parent's destiny. He was responsible of his own."

Inir's eyes raged with anger, frustration calling him as he took the sword of his own and tried to strike down Legion, but the blade he had on stopped the blow in it's entirely. The next strike would be parry away. He would not answer back to him but he would speak, "He was not prepare - I am."

"Fool!" Legion yelled as the sword moved down up towards his direction, destroying Inir's defenses while Legion's power pushed him away with it's mind, "Preparation, training, weapons - they mean nothing!" he claimed as he walked down the stairs of the throne to meet Inir who has fly far enough to end almost the entrance of the hall, "The will to direct it - that is all that matters." Legion spoke as if he was commanding, the power of his mind throwing Inir's blade off his hands, disarming him with a single swing of his fingers, "What is honor compare to the unity of the seven?" Legion is power would help Inir raise as he moved his sword uprising, ready to strike - Inir managed to dodge clumsy as the concealed foot reached to kick his belly, "What is dignity compare to the end of the discord?"

Inir remained on the ground, already yield as he found no more strength to fight back but to speak in order to find the arguments to persuade him. Though his words cracked as he found himself converted already, "We were - at peace before."

"An illusion. Peace is nothing but the silence before the storm of war. Your father knew that well - at least he had the courage to accept his failure!" Legion yelled as he pursue to strike Inir down but then, the sword slipped away. It simply ended up in Inir's hands out of no where. A sudden power pushed him away as Inir raised stronger than ever. The demon's wide eyes managed to reach for the sword he had taken away from Inir with his mind, but even then he was overwhelmed by the spontaneous power. Their blades met into a last attempt to save both of their lives. Legion finally showed a grin, "The will to act. Finally. You *are* ready."

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi H HeckingHeck

Inir shook his head, though the flashback was quiet long, the time that passed were just moment. Enough moments to be taken away as Cross faced both of Inir and Robert. He then would recover his strength to speak loud enough for the mercenary to hear, "Since you believe this issue can be addressed whenever you please, I make you full responsible of the Traitor. If he escaped, if he gets out of your grasp on any possible way. You will share the punishment and the double of pain."

Inir has finally reached the point of no return, as a man touches bottom, the only thing he had to is to raise, "We need our people to make ready. If what Azaela is right, then a siege will arrive."

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea dug her nails into the wooden surface she leaned on, gazing at the bodies below, feeling Arkady's presence draw near. His apology cut a fresh wound in her heart, she lowered her head and stared at her nails digging into the wood, it didn't hurt as much when she did it. She raised her head at Arkady's question, flinching at his apology. She slowly turned to face him. "Because if Inir finds you, he'll likely parade your head around like a trophy, if you go outside, Vauzuhm's gonna drag you through the mud until you submit to his every desire."

Azalea scrunched up her face at the last part, calmer now, although a flicker of anger and even worry still remained, she maneuvered around Arkady, unable to stand the closeness of them. She walked to the end table by the bed talking more to herself then Arkady. "Everyone's run mad. Inir is...darker. He's gaining to much power in this damn keep. I have to leave soon, and I know the moment I do, Inirs going after you. What am I supposed to do about that?"
Azalea's voice cracked as she jammed the pile of letters in a drawer of the end table in quick, forceful motions, on the verge of having a hysterical break down.

"Good job me. Now you gotta babysit." Cross turned around surrendering the crossbow. "I won't be needing this. Perhaps in the other soldiers hands this will be more effective. I need a sword to do my job right." Cross took off heading in the direction he saw Azalea and Arkady go. Hopefully that girl doesn't give him any issues. He knew Arkady was going to give him hell and back. But he had to do this or he was going to be getting hell from Inir, who already he knew he was going to dislike. And once he was out of earshot he mumbled "Friggin nobles."

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow thetasfiasco thetasfiasco ShadowBroker ShadowBroker H HeckingHeck

Arkady Arsenyev
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Arkady felt his heart sink in his chest. Were things really that bad..? He sat down on the foot of her bed, staring at the floor with his arms resting on his knees. "You don't have to do anything, Azalea." He looked up at her, frowning. "Why do you feel like this is your problem? You know damn well that you don't need to be involved. So why?" He sat up, his face drooping a little. "You're putting yourself in harm's way for nothing."

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea shut her eyes a moment, taking deep breaths to calm herself. She didn't want to leave. But they needed more people, especially after they'd just lost some men. Azalea took a shaky breath, Arkady's question took her off guard, she whipped around to face him, sitting on her bed. She angrily opened her mouth but closed it quickly before blurting her true thoughts.

Because I loved you.

She went silent for a moment, unable to form a response. Finally she lifted her eyes to meet his gaze.

"Because I don't leave people behind." Azalea said softly with a bit of steel, her eyes a piercing blue that bore into Arkady's.

Cross kept walking until he heard a couple of Voices.One he recognized as Arkady. And the other he recognized all too well. Namely from his time before being a Merc. The sound of her voice sent Nostalgia through his head. But he shook it off quickly before knocking on the door. "Knock knock I'm here to keep an eye on Arkady. Not kill don't worry about me trying that."

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Arkady Arsenyev
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Arkady prepared for a bout of screaming and yelling from Azalea; though it never came. He looked up at her in time to see her shutting her mouth, her expression seemingly loosening. He waited for a response for more than few moments, his heart sinking more with each second that passed as he went through all of the horrible things she could say to him. She didn't respond with anything he'd thought of, though... What she said felt much, much worse.

Arkady choked up a little. He broke eye contact as soon as he was able, his eyes slowly drifting off. "I said I was sorry for leaving.." He looked up at her, his face void of happiness. "And I meant it." He stood up upon hearing a knock on the door. He looked back at her as he walked past. "You can stop badgering me about it." He stopped a few feet from the door, turning around to glare at her. "Don't you think I feel bad enough already? Rip me apart all you want, Azalea. I've cursed more pain on myself in a day than you could do unto me in a lifetime." He stayed where he was for a few moments, before turning to the door and silently opening it.

He saw Cross. He slammed the door.

Arkady shook his head, walking to the window and beginning to climb out of it.

((I'd like to point out that Arkady won't remember, or likely would have never learned, Cross' name. It just worked a lot better to put it in the post than 'The grunt from yesterday'))

Robert Mure

Robert's head was too busy concentrating on the next course of action to notice his surroundings. He recalled the firing if a bolt but thought nothing of it. Instead, Robert took to contemplating the safety of the keep. He stared at Inir once more, weary of his slyness but still listening. His words were wise as were most able warriors he knew.

"Aye, we...There, there is a tunnel leading to the base of the hill. The civilians can go through there," Robert obviously was reluctant to listen to somebody else giving him orders but it was necessary. There was no argument against it, morale was low and there was no other place to go...Unless..."Theirs an old hunting ground I frequented before the invasion... Few know of it, those who did are likely dead... I-I can get a map and mark it"

It was honest input. They had to hold the castle but the civilians had to go somewhere. The old hunting ground was the place where he first had decent sleep after the invasion. It was mildly fortified and the camp was in an actual cave. Ladders and tunnels would make for easy escape if need be. The thought was only interrupted by two guards returning without Arkady. They simply stumbled a bit before telling him that Azalea told them off. Robert's anger flared again though it seems to be more of an annoyance if anything.

"Fools... Get Arkady and bring him in chains! Azalea is not your commander!" Robert gritted before the guards hurriedly sped off to where they though Azalea went. He shook his head in dissapointment before turning to Inir waiting for his advice. Despite the harsh words said before, he was a good man and even better warrior if if he didn't quite agree with his politics.

ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow thetasfiasco thetasfiasco

Cross opened the door back up. "OK Arkady I'm not here to kill you, but you are seriously making a mistake. They'll just chain you up. It's not like there is an Automatic death sentence for you. Also if they are treating you like this how in the Hell did you get out. Oh no! Out of the Window! Girl talk him out of it! Does he realize how bad of an idea it is to jump out of a window with a chance of those things being at the bottom?"

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow thetasfiasco thetasfiasco

I N I R W A R D E N

Inir nodded towards Robert as he makes a final comment before the guards stop by, "It's our best option and course of action. We must also-" but whatever plan he had to continue working on, it had to be interrupted with the obvious news. This was beyond frustration and it was only delaying the inevitable. This time, something else entirely had to be done.

His attention shifted to Robert as he crossed his arms on his chest, "You people is easy to twist by the reason of a sentimental child, Lord Robert?" he commented, almost being cocky, but before Robert could muster any violent respond, he would state his own grip on command, "You are the commander - yet you fail to see secrets true of others. Lady Azaela is no longer objectively with the traitor. She has lost her cunning mind and her abilities to separate stupidity from a healthy relationship." Inir guided Robert's glance with his walking towards a corridor, not with any hurry as he gestured towards the commander, "When a child hides something from you; in this case on the bedroom, Lord Robert - you do not only cage away the object of value - You also punish the child to learn a lesson, otherwise it's mockery of your authority will continue." he turned around to face his Lord Commander, "Order the guards to take Azaela on custody - and just to confirm it, remind them what happens to traitors."

But then stop before leaving to plan the rest of the defense of the castle, his eyes piercing into Robert's glance. Trying to find any sign of doubt of any sort, "Lord Robert - I hope we both see that this matter separately is not a minor issue. We have both a traitor and a rogue noble in this Keep. If their plans undermine our operation, the lives of civilians will be on the crossfire. It's our duty, Lord Robert - Great or wrong, is still our duty." he moved his right hand to hold his elbow like a Vorch Knight would do, though Robert would know how that works out, "Do not hesitate - Show respect. Do not let your emotions blind you as it did with Lady Azaela."

H HeckingHeck

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea looked away as Arkady choked up, already feeling guilty for her choice words. His words made her want to crawl in a corner, or apologize, so she stared at the wall as he spoke to her, her lip trembled as he mentioned how terrible he felt, his guilt. But this time, Azalea could hear it in his voice. This time, she believed him.

A knock on the door startled her. But feeling numb on the inside, Arkady's words shocking her to the core. Azalea sat down on the edge of her bed, defeated, staring at the wall as she processed Arkady's words of guilt. The sound of the door slamming jolted her out of her thoughts.

She stood as Arkady walked over to the window she opened her mouth to object but never got the chance as the door burst open and Cross stepped in. She narrowed her eyes, thinking him vaguely familiar from somewhere. She struggled to put a name and place to him. As Cross yelled at her to do something, she snapped back to attention, only to see Arkady climbing out the window, even though they were on the second floor. She ran to window, leaning out of it and looking down at Arkady.

"Don't climb down, Arkady, you great idiot. We have no idea when Vauzuhm will be back! Get up here!" Azalea was more worried then anything. Just then, the sound of guards running down the hall distantly became louder, they were coming towards her room, and quickly. She looked at Cross. "Shut the door. And lock it." Azalea said quickly in a rather authoritative voice.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi thetasfiasco thetasfiasco ShadowBroker ShadowBroker H HeckingHeck

Arkady Arsenyev
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Arkady wasn't stupid. If Cross was here, that meant that others knew where they went. The odds of The Grunt joining and helping them were non-existent. That meant that they would not only have guards at the door, but one inside the room. That was no good. Arkady was hanging from the lowest ledge when Azalea looked over. He sighed, and looked down, before looking back up at her. "I'm not leaving. I'll find you, okay?" He wouldn't dream of leaving, not now for sure. Something big was coming. He couldn't leave Azalea in the hands of Robert and Inir like that.

Arkady swung down into the room below, on the second floor. It was a storage room. If he wasn't certain that guards on the outside saw him, he would've just hid there. But, he wasn't that lucky. He ran over to the door, but stopped, running back to the window and hanging outside of it, looking up at the window he came from. "Oi! Az! Tell Robert to kiss my ass!" He yelled up at her, smiling. He ran back to the door, slowing when he approached it. He grabbed an old officer's cutlass from one of the shelves and slowly opened the door, checking to make sure no guards had made it to where he was yet. They hadn't. He shook his head and ran off down the hall.

After a few odd turns down random halls, Arkady finally came across what he was looking for: A laundry-chute. There was a different one for each floor, so it was decently hard to find, but it served him well. He jumped down it without hesitation, flying two floors down into the basement, and landing in a pile of filthy clothes.

Arkady wasted no time. The laundry room he was in was empty, which was a good sign. He slammed the exit to the chute he went down, locking it in place. It'd buy him some time at the least, in case Inir or Robert had seen him go down and decided to be brave.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." He looked around the dark room, crossing his arms. After a few moments, he found what he was looking for: The entrance to the sewer system. All he knew about it was that it was filled to the brim with shit 'n piss, and that it was dark as all hell, with windy, random turns to accommodate each room. It was perfect, minus the shit 'n piss.

Arkady adjusted his mucked up shoulder, and went in, running into the pitch darkness.

After a few minutes, Arkady was dead-lost. He plopped down against one of the walls in the pitch blackness, setting his sword down in front of him. He was covered in the nastiest things he could imagine from head-to-toe... But he could say for certain that he would be safe. Even after the attack...

He knew he'd have to go up before the attack. But with no sense of time, no known exit or entrance, and no sound coming through from up top, he had no idea how long to wait.

((Please, don't have anyone find him... I have plans. Go after him all you want, follow his trail, do whatever, just don't find him.))

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea nodded as Arkady said he would come back, for some reason believing him. He'd come back. But maybe that would be his downfall. She forced a clearly strained, small smile to Arkady before he swung down into the second story, into a random room, and disappeared from her sight. She had just began to lean back from the window when Arkady's head popped out.

Azalea grinned wryly at him. "Aye! I'll be sure to put in a word!" Azalea yelled back before he disappeared. She sighed, looking outside. Wondering if she should do the same, escape. But where would she go? And where was Arkady going? If he ended up in Vauzuhm's hands, she'd never forgive herself for letting him go. But for now, she had bigger problems...

The guards pounded on the door. Azalea gazed out the window, lazily regarding the pounding, instead, she smiled. It was Cross's choice to open to door, or break it down, however, Azalea's mind was elsewhere.

Arkady would not be in chains.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi thetasfiasco thetasfiasco H HeckingHeck ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

"Oh shit. I think my head somehow grew legs and jumped out of the window." The pounding on the doors were almost like an alarm to tell him he screwed up. "Hey I'm not sure if you have any plans to get out but if you do, involve getting me out." Cross opened the doors after he said that his piece to Azalea.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow ShadowBroker ShadowBroker H HeckingHeck

Robert Mure

Robert listened to Inir. His words seemed to be thirsting more for power as if he was a corrupt advisor. Robert hadn't known Inir to be so sly, rash and crude at times for sure however scheming didn't seem to be his personality. After the events of the past months, he didn't know who to trust anymore. After the ambush, the only survivor he had known was Azalea. She was kind to a fault and was always to her own bidding. He didn't want to hurt her and lose his only friend he had even considered yet her actions could cost them their lives. He glared up at Inir.

"Have her made arrested and locked in a room with no windows! Do not harm her, I shall speak with her later" Robert gritted those last words out of his mouth, he supposed he could convince Azalea to see the greater side of things. "Inir, I don't know who you think you are but I will not have friends harmed... Azalea had simply... Lost her way"

Robert glanced at Inir before nodding to the guards who quickly dispersed and followed his command. He then remembered Arkady.

"Bring me that fool known as Arkady as well and any person who is helping her!" Robert ordered them furiously.

He glanced back at Inir before staring back into the keep. He didn't know what Inir was planning but he had no reason to argue against it. It was unsettling for him wondering what Inir would be planning. Their was no choice but to do as he said in terms of defence. Robert frowned at the thought.

ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow thetasfiasco thetasfiasco Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea gave a brief nod to Cross in acknowledgment, although she didn't understand why he'd want to leave. This was the only safe haven so far, somewhat at least. Depending on the friends you made in here. Azalea trusted Robert. He was a good friend, but she feared Inir was corrupting him with tales of honor...or something else.

Azalea did not believe Inir came back as Inir. His behavior was darker...different. For now, Azalea did not trust him, though she cared for him, and would never harm him, she did not trust him.

"Damnit.," Azalea said with a grimace, shrugging innocently. "I seem to have lost the Traitor."

The guards glared at her.

The guards rummaged through her room, looking for any trace of Arkady but could find none. Then, a guard stepped on a loose wooden floor board. Then another. Revealing a small hidden space. The guard looked to Azalea, who shrugged innocently, although inside she was panicking. The guard kneeled at the loose floorboards. He'd just started to peel away a floorboard pushing it off to the side and beginning to reveal a small box sized area when-

Thwack!

Azalea stepped forward, on the opposite side of the floorboard, stepping on the end. The board jutted up, hitting the guard squarely in the chin, he made a strangled noise, holding his jaw and jumping his body backwards, his head hit a wooden bedpost with another sounding thwack before slumping.

He was out cold.

The guards turned around at the commotion, stopping there rummaging and search for Arkady, giving Azalea irritated and contemplating glares. Realizing Arkady was not hiding out in her room, they abandoned there search. Azalea let out a silent breath of release.

The guards grabbed Azalea, each guard on one side, both holding one of her arms and keeping it behind her back. The other guards grabbed there unconscious friend and left her quarters. Azalea managed a good kick to a guards knee before being pushed forward, however she held her head high, indignant as she began to be escorted towards a room with no windows, going through a series of more halls and turns, the guards being as gentle as possible.

H HeckingHeck ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

I N I R W A R D E N

H HeckingHeck

"Harm?" Inir would never consider to harm Lady Azaela in such a way. To do such thing in order to gain results, maybe he expressed himself incorrectly or maybe the words of Legion already dominated him to this moment. But Inir was not entirely dominated, his choices was of his own - it was his honor the one tainted by words he hardly understood, words that came from a completely different world or reality. His voice hardly mattered now, the pain - the pain he felt on his belly was only moment to reawaken.

He instantly let his hand hold his belly; the memory of Legion was, for each moment passed, stronger. His eyes rested on his hand and then realize - It was not his belly that hurts so badly, but his hand. He saw the illusion of corruption with a ghost sorrow, the so chaotic power overtaking him as a mark. But there was nothing there, in fact, it looked like any human's hand. But through his eyes, the hand was irradiating the same shape of shadows like steam going up to the ceiling and disappearing in middle air. Particles of fire adorning the black steam, the essence of darkness held in his palm.

"No - not yet." he mumbled to himself, moving his hand away as he saw an object inside the hall moving at his swing. A small cup that shook at his will. His eyes opened wide and the true revealed itself for him. "Le-" he was about to cast him without purpose, "Brother. Brother you must wait - You must wait and remind hidden from the master. When Vauzuhm arrives, you must attack from it's rare. We would strike two
objectives with a deceitful blow. No one will ever dare to question your right to rule -"

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Inir's eyes followed the guards taking Lady Azaela to the room Robert has been talking about, his glance become sharp and his instincts even cunninger than before. He sighed, but not in disappointment but over agitation. His eyes were as wide as they could, his breath as shallow as possible. It seemed like if there was anything human on him - it was long gone. There is only the beast crawling out from the hole it has been hiding. "No - not yet." he responds to himself as he walked towards the room, trying to reach for the door as the guards let Lady Azaela inside.

Inir arrives in the room but does not says a word. He remains in silence as the guards let her inside with nothing to be said. Neither did Inir yet - awaiting for her to blow off steam as the guards stood idle.

Azalea Dilaurentis
Azalea clenched her jaw to keep from protesting as she was led into a rather wide but yet tall room. The tower. A section of it at least, circular, stone brick room, with no windows whatsoever. Her corseted armor suddenly felt to tight, feeling instantly claustrophobic. Reminded of her capture from Voris. Azalea shuddered, feeling chins crawl up her spine.

She grimaced as the guards stayed, leaving no chance of escape unless she took them on. Which would be difficult but not impossible. Azalea began to form out a plan, but all of her hopes were shattered as Inir stepped into the room with silence. Azalea stepped back, a little surprised as she looked at Inir more closely. Suddenly feeling like she should tread carefully. So of course, the next words to come out of her mouth were;

" I'd do it allll over again."
Azalea said with a hint of amusement in her tone before adding, "Without even blinking." Her tone was even, without a hint of amusement this time.

Azalea crossed her arms and leaned against the cool stone brick, across the room from Inir. The lack of windows making the room dim.

ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back