• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {IC} An Adventure of Cowards

If this is still open I'm interested! I might hang out in ooc for a bit before joining for sure though. Oh and I'm 18+ although I don't usually go for in-character relationships.

Hi! This is still open feel free to lurk all you like <3 If you want to join you're welcome to just let yourself be known in OOC and make a character/read the lore <3

Quite interested. I'm well past 18 and don't plan to play a minor, but am fine collaborating with anyone mature enough to treat all content presented in the roleplay with discretion.

Quite interested. I'm well past 18 and don't plan to play a minor, but am fine collaborating with anyone mature enough to treat all content presented in the roleplay with discretion.
Hi come on over to OOC if you want to join! Or read the lore/make a character :) (I love that meme with Shart in your profile pic lmao)

Heyo, I'm late to this post but I'm interested. I'm -18 and I don't mind any age range! :closedeyessmile:

Hey, y'all. First time on here and looking to get settled in an RP. I'm 18- (womp womp), but hopefully y'all can bear with me. Mind if I tag along?

Hello! Throwing my 18+ hat in, gonna read up on the lore and get a CS sheet going here before too long. Looking forward to reading it all!

i have kind of a goofy character idea that i'd love to play if you have space still :) i'm 18+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back